• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a look at the possible 2nd hierarchy ...(ichiban crt )

2, which is likely. Hierarchy
Yes, the main purpose of this article is to confirm and accept the existence of the default hierarchy, which is probably accepted at the moment in vs battle.
2 while taking a look at the novel. I've seen a lot of points about hierarchy . I think the last parts of Chapter 4 are also mentioned .
So, what does this hierarchy talk about ? I'll write them and scan them from the novel

Let's examine what is the spectrum that is written here, and what sense the author actually used it in . Before the subject of the spectrum opens, we see that the extra universal gods exist and disappear only for a short time to give Akuto a message, and when Akuto asks why, he says that it is a spectrum, bouchiro. Extra universal deities are divided into more than 1 level. So what happens to these multiple levels ? The answer to this is also given to us by the lines below a little.he explains that the extra-universal gods are divided into high dimensions due to the density of the story, and considers the higher-dimensional the lower-dimensional as fiction. I can hear you say, "but he never talks about being high-dimensional here," and the answer to that is again in the bottom lines of the novel . We know that Extra universal gods have stories of varying degrees " so is there any evidence for higher dimensions in the upper story than in the lower story ?"As I can see what you're saying, We just need to look at the second SS . After saying that they were divided into story degrees, Akuto said, " Did we also make these story degrees too high?"he says . And the following word, written at the end of the second SS, shows us that the different high levels of these varying degrees of story are dimensional superiority:"but even the extra universal gods are fiction when you get to the core of the work ."In this story spectrum, the extra universal gods are Akuto and everyone has a layer to some degree, and for the higher-ranked Akuto and bouchiro, these extra universal gods are nothing more than fiction. There is enough context and evidence to prove that this structure is also another hierarchy in which the top sees the bottom as fiction. Yeah, we found a hierarchy, so where does it take us, what does it do? Yeah, I'll answer that now. The word spectrum has many different meanings. And in what sense is it used in this series ? Yeah, I'm gonna write that down now. the first meaning of the spectrum is explained as a state of Infinite Change of colors, without limiting Spectra and other physical facts to a specific set of values. This is the first meaning of the spectrum. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectrum#:~:text=A spectrum (plural spectra or,after passing through a prism.
now there will be a lot of people here who will say, " there is no evidence that the author used it in this link or in the sense that you described it."I've said that Extra universal gods are in it many times, and a lot of evidence is already written in the novel, but how these extra universal gods were introduced to us, I will also send a link here and explain. . extra universal gods with different colors. Yes, I told you that the spectrum is a state of Infinite Change of colors, sounds, electromagnetic waves, and all the facts of physics. The fact that Extra universal gods also have different colors indicates that he uses it in this sense. I have already stated that this is again a fictional reality relationship, and I believe that I have thrown something supportive out of the novel about what the spectrum is used in. But you still don't believe it's infinite? Or that it's a hierarchy, and I want to throw it away because his answer when asked by the author supports me. . says that there are endless steps of fiction, from a heavy story to a light story . This story is consistent with what nin told us in the novel, they were already said to be at different levels or to different degrees. The word infinite step also writes with the full meaning that there is an infinite color step that also passes in the event of infinite spectrum and color 1. It supports both the novel and the author's promise that it uses the sense and is an infinitely overlapping story. I think I have been shown a lot of evidence as to why the spectrum is used in the sense that it is an infinite state of change, and now it is 1. I'd like to finish my writing by throwing in another piece of evidence that it was used in its meaning. Thank you very much if you have read this far. as can be seen from this link, the author uses the steps used in the expression of this spectrum by saying that there are infinite steps that are slowly underestimated. Spectrum color spectrum phenomena in the novel ARKE types are connected with the presence of various colors, so the summary of what I wrote author spectrum word 1. He used it in his sense, and this state of Infinite Change is a state of infinite change as a fiction fact. And this spectrum should be 1A+ as it encloses Akuto, which is considered to exceed the dream hierarchy. And since the structure is Infinity up to the light story, the light story should be high 1A

Last edited:
2, which is likely. Hierarchy
Yes, the main purpose of this article is to confirm and accept the existence of the default hierarchy, which is probably accepted at the moment in vs battle.
13 while taking a look at the novel. I've seen a lot of points about hierarchy . I think the last parts of Chapter 4 are also mentioned .
So, what does this hierarchy talk about ? I'll write them and scan them from the novel

Let's examine what is the spectrum that is written here, and what sense the author actually used it in . Before the subject of the spectrum opens, we see that the extra universal gods exist and disappear only for a short time to give Akuto a message, and when Akuto asks why, he says that it is a spectrum, bouchiro. Extra universal deities are divided into more than 1 level. So what happens to these multiple levels ? The answer to this is also given to us by the lines below a little.he explains that the extra-universal gods are divided into high dimensions due to the density of the story, and considers the higher-dimensional the lower-dimensional as fiction. I can hear you say, "but he never talks about being high-dimensional here," and the answer to that is again in the bottom lines of the novel . We know that Extra universal gods have stories of varying degrees " so is there any evidence for higher dimensions in the upper story than in the lower story ?"As I can see what you're saying, We just need to look at the second SS . After saying that they were divided into story degrees, Akuto said, " Did we also make these story degrees too high?"he says . And the following word, written at the end of the second SS, shows us that the different high levels of these varying degrees of story are dimensional superiority:"

Regarding this point, I have mixed feelings, so basically from what I took of what your saying is that the extra-universal God’s stories are layered atop one another due to their story densities,
but like the story densities don’t really represent existing on a higher level, it’s more like the complexity of the story for example:

“It was lightness. In other words, the lighter the material I was going to write, the more interference I would meet when I started to write it. write about this lightness in more detail. It usually refers to something superficial that does not require deep thought, but in this case, it refers to being highly imaginary.”

So above akuto basically explains that light stories, are ones that “don’t require much thought” to write, as in less complex ones. I don’t think it means that a story with higher density views a lower density one as fiction, like the universe of the formless power, that’s a different story yet there are no implications that it views the story of the demon king as fiction.

and is it really layering? The extra-universal gods with higher densities basically just eat stories with lower stories, not view lower ones as fiction. Here:

The beings collided and the one with the weaker boundary would burst. That being would mostly dissolve into the universe, but one part would be taken in as part of the more powerful one's boundary. "They prey on each other?"
“"They devour each other," affirmed the being in red. "They only notice the other in that instant. You! I finally found you!'" The image in his mind his changed. Two beings bumped into each other and became a single being."

and to further explain my point when akuto started creating the infinite possibilities of his world he explains how compared to the original “lighter” stories he created the developed stories were more complex as they had cities and modern tech, lastly the stories of the extra-universal gods whom his story had grown to encompass had the highest complexity as shown here:

“Even so, the stories immediately grew complex. In modern times, the number of stories grew explosively. That was because machines and cities became new elements for the stories. However, the most troublesome part of the work was the elements brought in by the extra-universal gods. That included things not possessed by the Law of Identity.”

2, ki bu muhtemeldir. hiyerarşi
Evet, bu makalenin asıl amacı, şu anda vs savaşta muhtemelen kabul edilen varsayılan hiyerarşinin varlığını onaylamak ve kabul etmektir.
13 romana bir göz atarken. Hiyerarşi hakkında birçok nokta gördüm. 4. Bölüm'ün son bölümlerinden de bahsedildiğini düşünüyorum.
Peki, bu hiyerarşi ne hakkında konuşuyor? Onları yazacağım ve romandan tarayacağım
. ağır bir hikayeden hafif bir hikayeye kadar sonsuz kurgu aşamaları olduğunu söylüyor. Bu hikaye, nin bize romanda anlattıklarıyla tutarlıdır, zaten farklı seviyelerde veya farklı derecelerde oldukları söylenmiştir. Sonsuz adım kelimesi, sonsuz spektrum ve renk 1 durumunda da geçen sonsuz bir renk adımı olduğunu tam anlamıyla yazar. . Spektrumun neden sonsuz bir değişim hali olduğu anlamında kullanıldığına dair bana pek çok kanıt gösterildiğini düşünüyorum ve şimdi 1 oldu. Başka bir kanıt sunarak yazımı bitirmek istiyorum. anlamında kullanıldığını söyledi. Buraya kadar okuduysanız çok teşekkür ederim. bu linkten de anlaşılacağı üzere yazar, yavaş yavaş hafife alınan sonsuz adımlar olduğunu söyleyerek bu spektrumun ifadesinde kullanılan adımları kullanmaktadır. Spektrum renk tayfı olgusu romandaki ARKE tiplerinde çeşitli renklerin varlığı ile bağlantılıdır, bu yüzden yazar tayf kelimesi 1. yazdıklarımın özetini o anlamda kullanmıştır ve bu Sonsuz Değişim hali olarak sonsuz bir değişim halidir. bir kurgu gerçeği. Ve bu spektrum, Akuto'yu kapsadığı için 1A+ olmalıdır, hangi rüya hiyerarşisini aştığı kabul edilir. Ve yapı ışık katına kadar Sonsuz olduğundan, ışık katının yüksek 1A olması gerekir.

I cannot understand the language

Regarding this point, I have mixed feelings, so basically from what I took of what your saying is that the extra-universal God’s stories are layered atop one another due to their story densities,
but like the story densities don’t really represent existing on a higher level, it’s more like the complexity of the story for example:

“It was lightness. In other words, the lighter the material I was going to write, the more interference I would meet when I started to write it. write about this lightness in more detail. It usually refers to something superficial that does not require deep thought, but in this case, it refers to being highly imaginary.”

So above akuto basically explains that light stories, are ones that “don’t require much thought” to write, as in less complex ones. I don’t think it means that a story with higher density views a lower density one as fiction, like the universe of the formless power, that’s a different story yet there are no implications that it views the story of the demon king as fiction.

and is it really layering? The extra-universal gods with higher densities basically just eat stories with lower stories, not view lower ones as fiction. Here:

The beings collided and the one with the weaker boundary would burst. That being would mostly dissolve into the universe, but one part would be taken in as part of the more powerful one's boundary. "They prey on each other?"
“"They devour each other," affirmed the being in red. "They only notice the other in that instant. You! I finally found you!'" The image in his mind his changed. Two beings bumped into each other and became a single being."

and to further explain my point when akuto started creating the infinite possibilities of his world he explains how compared to the original “lighter” stories he created the developed stories were more complex as they had cities and modern tech, lastly the stories of the extra-universal gods whom his story had grown to encompass had the highest complexity as shown here:

“Even so, the stories immediately grew complex. In modern times, the number of stories grew explosively. That was because machines and cities became new elements for the stories. However, the most troublesome part of the work was the elements brought in by the extra-universal gods. That included things not possessed by the Law of Identity.”
the author admits that there is a hierarchy between extra universal gods, and it is clear that they are divided into other levels and degrees as+, as you say that these levels and degrees are not dimensional, but he writes that he considers the extra universal gods under Akuto in this structure as fiction .

the author defines it as stories that change endlessly one after the other, and these stories are stories of different degrees

I think the story has complexity, but it would be told differently as a story. not as different degrees and levels

Akuto wrote the lightest story he could write. why? to communicate with a higher dimensional being. don't you think complex stories are more intense if complex story writing is necessary to communicate with a high-dimensional being ?

the story is long after the infinite possibilities that spectrum tells us, and it's not about it. he shows us how high-dimensional Akuto and low-dimensional extra-universal gods can communicate, and likewise Akuto also writes a light story to reach the higher-dimensional being tloi .

I think the author thinks that light stories are the last form of story, like Akuto writing a light story just before the empty body. the empty body is the end of all stories, and the form of the story before it is a light story what the author says in his word is that there are an infinite number of stories, from a heavy story to a light story, and extra universal gods are also the part close to a heavy story .

The light/heavy thing was like already explained in the last thread, and the verse itself flat out explain that it is related to the character complexity and awareness a story has.

Also you use the definition of a spectrum, except... A spectrum isn't a hierarchical thing, and instead comes closer to the complexity/awareness idea.

In addition to this, we litteraly are shown that the archetypes aren't transcendant to each others, but that they merely are the future self of one another, since they are the developments of a story, making the superiority interpretation nonsensical.

Also god the structure of the OP sucks. Like really.
Some sentences barely being understandable as english also doesn't help.

The light/heavy thing was like already explained in the last thread, and the verse itself flat out explain that it is related to the character complexity and awareness a story has.

Also you use the definition of a spectrum, except... A spectrum isn't a hierarchical thing, and instead comes closer to the complexity/awareness idea.

In addition to this, we litteraly are shown that the archetypes aren't transcendant to each others, but that they merely are the future self of one another, since they are the developments of a story, making the superiority interpretation nonsensical.

Also god the structure of the OP sucks. Like really.
I think the fact that Akuto and bouchiro, who are at different levels and degrees and at a higher level than others, see those at the lower level as fiction shows me that this is a hierarchy .

I think the fact that Akuto and bouchiro, who are at different levels and degrees and at a higher level than others, see those at the lower level as fiction shows me that this is a hierarchy .
They know that they are fiction, which is very different.
The spectrum is linked to awareness and character complexity, but Hiroshi obviously isn't saying everyone has 2D beings or anything remotely similar for example.

I don't think terms like degree level have anything to do with the complex word. and what is it like to be able to communicate with a higher-dimensional being with awareness that allows you to reach higher-dimensional beings? what does this mean

in the novel, to reach tloi, we see that Akuto wrote the lightest story he could write .

I don't think terms like degree level have anything to do with the complex word. and what is it like to be able to communicate with a higher-dimensional being with awareness that allows you to reach higher-dimensional beings? what does this mean
It isn't about communicating with higher beings at all. They already talked to TLOI before they went to Afterlife and all.

“The birth of the universe resembled the birth of stories. If the universe really is multiple stories, then there must be countless beings like me outside of it.” Akuto was like countless presence there, but just because he was talking to Akuto bouchiro stories at different degrees and levels were all over the spectrum and Akuto from the gods they had and with Universal extra bouchiro were much higher, so the Universal extra for them, God was a fiction .

“The birth of the universe resembled the birth of stories. If the universe really is multiple stories, then there must be countless beings like me outside of it.” Akuto was like countless presence there, but just because he was talking to Akuto bouchiro stories at different degrees and levels were all over the spectrum and Akuto from the gods they had and with Universal extra bouchiro were much higher, so the Universal extra for them, God was a fiction .
The second half of your sentence doesn't mean anything.

I also plot stories and their complexity is not greater dimension, it is referred to as a story how many light complex plots not dimensioned later I will touch point beyond

It isn't about communicating with higher beings at all. They already talked to TLOI before they went to Afterlife and all.
in the novel, The word is said to communicate with a higher-dimensional being with a full meaning Okay. That means I need to think about how to respond to that higher being,” said Akuto. “I don’t just want to save the beings inside me. I want to save all the beings inside the Law of Ident.i.ty’s universe. I want to free them from the stories. That is my wish.”

in the novel, The word is said to communicate with a higher-dimensional being with a full meaning Okay. That means I need to think about how to respond to that higher being,” said Akuto. “I don’t just want to save the beings inside me. I want to save all the beings inside the Law of Ident.i.ty’s universe. I want to free them from the stories. That is my wish.”
Dude, try to make actual sentences.

Also it doesn't say anything about being unable to communicate with a higher dimension or anything.

Español
Inglés

now akuto trying to create light history does not give you anything because it is something merely theoretical since I need to be an empty body

The second half of your sentence doesn't mean anything.
Akuto asks why he is not when there should be countless beings like himself. bouchiro says the reason for this is that they are at different degrees and different levels, and he says that he and Akuto are at a much higher level, so there are only two because the others are at a lower level. it is absurd to say "awareness" when those who write in the novel lead us to this in its full meaning

Dude, try to make actual sentences.

Also it doesn't say anything about being unable to communicate with a higher dimension or anything.
you can read what it says, right ? he says he wants to react to a higher-dimensional being, you say it has nothing to do with a higher dimension. how is" reacting to a higher-dimensional being " irrelevant to the higher dimension ?

have you really read everything that says crt? because even though I've already mentioned some of what you've written in crt, you're still writing the same thing . please read a little carefully and analyze well what crt means

have you really read everything that says crt? because even though I've already mentioned some of what you've written in crt, you're still writing the same thing . please read a little carefully and analyze well what crt means
I would really recommend you to just read the previous CRTs and work on your english tbh.
Not only was this already treated in the past, but your lack of structure and grammar makes it as unpleasant to read as it is impossible to properly understand.

you can read what it says, right ? he says he wants to react to a higher-dimensional being, you say it has nothing to do with a higher dimension. how is" reacting to a higher-dimensional being " irrelevant to the higher dimension ?
He just wants to answer TLOI. Hiroshi litteraly did this while being infinitely below Akuto.
It has nothing to do with your invention of "Light stories are a mean to communicate with higher dimensional beings"

I would really recommend you to just read the previous CRTs and work on your english tbh.
Not only was this already treated in the past, but your lack of structure and grammar makes it as unpleasant to read as it is impossible to properly understand.
my English is not good, yes, but I don't think that's the main subject

He just wants to answer TLOI. Hiroshi litteraly did this while being infinitely below Akuto.
It has nothing to do with your invention of "Light stories are a mean to communicate with higher dimensional beings"
what does the word different levels remind you of, and that people who are at a higher level see those at a lower level as fiction?

there are different degrees and levels of what Akuto spectrum is in, so although there are countless people like Akuto, Akuto is only with bouchiro because others are not at the level of Akuto spectrum. I understand that people at a lower level cannot contact people at a higher level.

the author admits that there is a hierarchy between extra universal gods, and it is clear that they are divided into other levels and degrees as+, as you say that these levels and degrees are not dimensional, but he writes that he considers the extra universal gods under Akuto in this structure as fiction .
The statement from the author, doesn’t really imply that though, from what I’m seeing he says there are infinite steps between light and heavy density stories, but that could and most likely just represents heavy stories being infinitely more complex than light stories

in the first part of crt, I explained why these levels mean a high degree size. 2. in the section, I explained why it is infinite, and you say it is not a dimensional level degree . but I have to mention the obvious , of God himself and the Universal extra bouchiro fiction for Akuto says, but the extra drink of the gods and of the same structure bouchiro Universal Universal extra bouchiro from the gods that we know is a much higher level.

The statement from the author, doesn’t really imply that though, from what I’m seeing he says there are infinite steps between light and heavy density stories, but that could and most likely just represents heavy stories being infinitely more complex than light stories
the author's statement is proof that the structure has infinite degree. it's not that it's a dimensional thing.

“that does not require more thought”
“The birth of the universe resembled the birth of stories. If the universe really is multiple stories, then there must be countless beings like me outside of it.”
There's no one but Akuto and bouchiro because no one could get to their level. because of the existence of different levels, no one else could reach the height where Akuto and bouchiro were

Wait can u send the quote that makes you think that light and heavy stories have a dimensional difference again please
Akuto says," there must be a lot of people like me, " but there's only bouchiro. bouchiro says that this is a spectrum, and there are also different degrees and levels. he also says that he and Akuto are of a very high degree, and that even the Universal gods are fictional. in short, for the much higher level Akuto and bouchiro, the lower level extra universal gods are fiction.

Back