• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Experiment12

Username Only
—Rebuttal & new Scalling Cosmology ichiban.

First, to scan :

main story at the start of Volume 13:

“Having all these different worlds is confusing. Real world, virtual alternate dimension, beyond universe, non-virtual alternate dimension, and afterlife. Does that cover it?”

Hiroshi frowned and Bouichirou corrected him.

"Not really. What you call 'outside the universe' and 'alternative non-virtual dimensions' are the same thing. Not much is known about those alternate dimensions. We just know there could possibly be an infinite number of them. You have the rest right and the Law of Identity is related to all of them. Most likely, he created them. That's why they are relatively easy to understand."

scane
VOLUME 13

So we have a number of worlds in the main story. Namely the prime universe, referred to here as the real world, the infinite possible alternate dimensions i.e. the universe, a number of virtual alternate dimensions and the afterlife.

Well, the afterlife isn't actually part of the Main Story as will be explained in the next section.

For now, let's explain the other mentioned worlds that are part of the Main Story. The simplest to explain is the virtual alternate dimension.

so, in conclusion from the scan above, after further elaboration and collaboration there are 4 worlds/dimensions in ichiban, namely:

1). Real world.
2). virtual alternate dimensions.
3). outside the universe.
4). alternative non-virtual dimension.
5). and hereafter.

And, alternative worlds are said to have an infinite number of POSSIBILITIES, or infinite. but we don't know, what does the alternate dimension contain? or planets? dimensions? multiverse? universe? solar system? world 0-2d? In this scan, we don't know much about it yet, so we go to the second scan.

Second, for scanning :

Virtual Alternate Dimension
That field is virtual alternative dimension research.

The virtual alternate dimension is usually referred to as the 4th dimensional space. The researchers' understanding of it is as follows: "we don't know why, but there is a vast space adjacent to our dimension." It is considered dangerous to remain in it, so it is commonly used to temporarily transport oneself or objects or to trap intruders as a defensive panic room.

Yoshie (and therefore Yoshihiko) thought that virtual alternate dimensions might be controllable and had done some research. He had announced some data that made him suspect that space could actually be changed as many times as human will required.

scane
VOLUME 7

As defined here, the virtual alternate dimension is a 4th dimensional space, most likely the spacetime continuum, of infinite size adjoining the prime universe. The reason for being called 'virtual' is also explained there: Virtual alternate dimensions can be easily altered and are basically programmed like video games, which is actually exactly what happened in the plot of Volume 7. That's why they are called virtual. It's not really a video game or anything.

“I am very grateful for this experiment. Everyone was focused on my research but almost everyone ignored my idea behind the research. They would call it creepy or unhealthy. If anything were possible in a virtual alternate dimension, you could live like you were in a video game. I was thinking of providing a rule specific virtual alternate dimension when it's modified. That way anyone who enters will become data in the game. They will be data that can rewrite its own data. In other words, they can use their own will to achieve more growth than the physical body is capable of. After everyone becomes a video game character and tries it out, I'm sure they'll eventually understand what I'm trying to say."

scane
VOLUME 7

There need not be only one virtual alternate dimension. The computer gods seem to be able to expand on it if they so desire.

*In conclusion, after I further elaborated on the scan that you gave a virtual alternative dimension, namely the virtual dimension or virtual reality rich, if it is conceptualized in our original world. and it's similar to the same in the Sword art online anime, the difference is in a virtual alternate dimension, we can grant our own wishes, and rewrite our own data, so it's like we can control or edit and have full control over ourselves. and this is as I said above, namely the fall into the concept

virtual reality, or living in 2 dimensions, living in a game that isn't real, only as an alternative reality. not real reality. and this computer god is game master in this virtual reality. further evidence of this being limited to virtual reality in games: "Once everyone becomes a video game character and tries it out, I'm sure they'll eventually understand what I'm trying to say." so this is included in the criteria for 2D Conceptual dimensions."*

more proofed and an explanation of why it is only limited to 2D : Before proceeding to the reason, we must first know the mechanics of a dimension so that my explanation can connect in your brain.

Starting from the 0th dimension

Dimension 0 is a kind of point that is so small that it is so small that it is said to be empty.
So Entities living in dimension 0 will not be able to move anywhere
(Top-right-bottom left etc. directional)

Continue to the 1st dimension

The 1st dimension is only a line And consists of several 0th dimensions, which we know the 0th dimension is just a small point. And if there is an entity that lives in the 1st dimension, it can only move left & right, can't go up and down, back and forth, yes, this is all because the 1st dimension is just a line like I said.

------------------------
^
This is how the simple picture is, which is just a line.

•Next to the 2D dimension

Dimension 2 consists of several dimensions 1, and becomes a flat shape. Simply put, if you see a flat shape like a square, for example, then there is a length & width. For a simpler explanation, I will use "[]"
Yep, this is it, let's see there is length & width in other words, entities that live in the 2nd dimension can only move in two directions
up (long)
Sideways (width)

An example of a second dimensional world is movies, novels, manga, anything that is a moving image.

the 3rd dimension

The 3rd dimension is the dimension where you and I are located which has 3 properties, namely length, width, and height (x, y, and z). It also consists of multiple plane shapes, like a cube which takes up 6 squares. The name of this dimension is space.

Which is where 'we' can move in all directions starting from front-back, left-right & bottom-up.

Maybe it's a little difficult to explain, but if you want more details about dimensions, you can check my fav yt, Fajrul

Link discussion of dimensions:
https://youtu. be/ZOd5cCkd5OM

The point is:
2D = moving pictures (btw because here the pictures are moving, there is a time dimension
Which means 2D+1 time dimension=3D)

3D = us
(Because we also have a time dimension here, so 3D+1d=4D)

Actually, it doesn't matter because what we are discussing is only dimensional space, so we call it a 2D moving image
And this 'we' is 3D

CONCLUSION

The initial conclusion that I got from these feats is an alternative virtual world which is said to have a 4D structure, therefore I will try to refute this because in my opinion the notion of alter native virtual doesn't really match Akuto's cosmology feats.

[^]
First. It was explained that the alternative virtual world is a structured world
(3D spatial + 1D time) or in simple language 3-dimensional space because the additional 1D is only time.

Carry on. We know that the alter nativ virtual world is representative of fictional works such as novels, video games, films etc., but there are irregularities which in my opinion are very unreasonable and too vague, the virtual alternatives that exist in the ichiban-verse are only worlds with a 2D structure Why only 2 dimensions? Yes, it's simple, namely in the statement scan: "After everyone becomes a video game character and tries it out, I'm sure they'll eventually understand what I'm trying to say." that way, it's clear and seems legit that virtual alternatives are representations of games, or mere fiction. which is where we know it has a 2D structure. In other words, the virtual alternative is just a fictional story (game) for people in Akuto's world, be they ordinary humans or others.

Virtual alternatives can't be made or added to when you explain cosmology because it's just a made-up world made by ordinary people, like you make novels, games, manga, other fiction, etc. and where can you claim that virtual alternative worlds are not just games? even though the scan is clear, this shows your inconsistency. and deviates from the original scan analogy.

therefore, you will get the following layer of falacies falacies, from the explanation that I have refuted.

1). Sagan Razor.
2). False Analogies.

Third, to scan : Non-virtual Alternative Dimensions
Non-virtual alternate dimensions are much harder to explain because none of the characters in the story have actually ever gone there nor are they something that is as extensively researched. The only reason people know they exist is because of the Formless Power, which is the conscious power of a race from an alternate universe. As you read the following excerpt, remember that, sep

meaning Bouichirou explains in the quote at the beginning of the Main Story section, alternate dimensions and beyond universe refer to the same thing.

"So we can't rest easy just because this world exists?"

“When it comes down to it, humanity only has two paths available. One must be destroyed, become a Formless Power, and be used in another universe. The other is to become a mind entity and transmigrate to other universes of our own accord.”

scane
VOLUME 12

The Formless Force, which is a mind race from another universe, came to the prime universe ("real world") after its own power destroyed the world. The same will then repeat itself to that universe, where they can shift to other alternative dimensions that may be infinite, as the Formless Force did, or, as they eventually did, move on to a world called the afterlife.

CONCLUSION

here I myself am confused, overwhelmed to find a clear understanding or size of non-Virtual Alternate Dimensional cosmology, which I caught until the end, this is an entity or world that can destroy the main universe, "Formless Force, which is the mind of a race from another universe ". this is from the world of another universe, which will come to the real world and destroy the real world.

Fourth, to scan :

Anti-Universe
The last place we have to cover is the anti-universe. This is the place where all stories end and can only be reached by the Law of Identity performing a ritual.

It's worth noting that the anti-universe is beyond the reach of even the next person to become The Law of Identity, at least for a time, meaning it's absolutely at the top of the story hierarchy.

here you explain an anti-universe cosmology, but you don't bring a scan, you only explain it by analogy or your own brain logic, don't bring supporting scans, statement scans, link scans. doesn't bring scann at all, so how do I agree + rebuttal it, so the existence of anti-universe here is invalid. this will get falacies falacies as follows :

1). Half-truths Facies.
2). Lack of Proof.
3). Burden of Proof.

Fifth, to scan :

[ Explanation of cosmology ]

as explained in the corresponding cosmology section, there is controversy over whether or not he archived it. However, there are a few things in its favor to consider:

1 . Yoshie Kita, a supergenius who has shown some understanding of the afterlife situation, was the one who came up with the whole idea Akuto was able to create all possible stories. Considering his status as a super scientist, his opinion on this matter could be considered quite reliable.

2 . The statement where Akuto thought he could do whatever he wanted in the afterlife was after the creation of all possible stories. It showed that Akuto had at least never encountered any story that he couldn't come up with in the thousands of years he had been working on it. If he couldn't come up with such a story, he must have coincidentally never encountered one of the story hierarchies in the process.

3 . From a story writing standpoint, it would be strange to first write that he should be able to make all the stories and then he couldn't, without actually retracting that judgment at some point.

For that reason it was deemed quite probable that Akuto had the ability to create all possible stories, including stories with infinite hierarchies described as possible, if not present, in the verse. Since those stories were stories to him, they qualified Akuto for a "probability of the Outer tier" rank.

"Do we have to perform a ritual to create an empty body?" asked Akuto.

"I guess so. I don't know the details, but basically it means we're actually getting married."

Keena sounded excited and started the process without waiting for Akuto.

The ritual renders one's story and body null and creates a void.

Creating the lower body known as the void body is the first step towards becoming a being that is not of this world.

It is data made of imaginary numbers.

It is a timeless space.

It is the place where the laws of physics end.

It's beyond causality.

It overrides one's worldly form.

It is everyone's safety.

Keena grabbed Akuto's hand.

For his transformation in a negative direction, all the noisy souls inside him were transferred to him.

All souls gather.

They let go of their anger, sorrow, grudges, and envy. They left all those things in the real world.

The whole universe is shrinking.

Space folded around Akuto and completely closed off.

Akuto was at least as strong as before but seemed to be enhanced by Keena, namely the power of the Law of Identity, merges with it and eventually reaches the anti-universe. Since the anti-universe is beyond all stories, even the theoretical infinite story hierarchy between Sai Akuto and The Law of Identity, the rating of "LIKELY HIGH OUTVERSE LEVEL", which matches The Law of Identity, is justified.

Rebuttal ↓

first of all, before i start. what I saw from your statement, brought a scan without a credit scan, just a copy. which will still question the credibility of the scan, true or not. so this will get falacies later I will mention below and it will be invalid if on your turn later you don't explain the following credit scan. let's go changing another point, here you claim about the akuto tier, namely the possibility of the outer level, or Possibility H1a. which is where your supporting scan is : ( 2 . The statement where Akuto thinks he can do whatever he wants in the afterlife is after the creation of all possible stories. It shows that Akuto has at least never come across any story he couldn't come up with during he had been working on it for thousands of years. If he couldn't come up with such a story, he would have coincidentally never encountered one of the story hierarchies in the process.

3 . From a story writing standpoint, it would be strange to first write that he should be able to make all the stories and then he couldn't, without actually retracting that judgment at some point. )

even though the scan didn't find or mention at all about Akuto writing infinite hierarchy stories, here Akuto's atbest feat is that he never found any stories that he couldn't make on scans "That shows that Akuto at least never found any stories that weren't he could create in the thousands of years he worked at it." < not mentioning about infinite hierarchy, infinite dimensions, infinite universe, infinite space, infinite multiverse. absolutely no, and Akuto's story doesn't even mention the size, the contents inside, and from what I explained above it doesn't meet the minimum rating requirements for 1A, or possibly the outer level. even to meet the requirements of any tier, the problem here is that you only explain Akuto can make stories, without explaining the size, or the amount. which is where we know Possible 1a, meaning it can approach the cardinality of Aleph-3 space, and he is at the level of Aleph-2 space/dimensions. please be consistent and don't make claims about the tiering system you mentioned, without explaining the mechanics why Akuto meets the tier requirements you claim. If in this way, it is clear that the falacies falacies are as follows :*

1). Burden of Proof.
2). Half-truths Facies.
3). Sagan Razor.

and continue for you to explain about Akuto's scan to get or grab his VoidBody, namely: "Do we have to do a ritual to make the body empty?" asked Akuto.

"I guess so. I don't know the details, but basically it means we're actually getting married."

Keena sounded excited and started the process without waiting for Akuto.

The ritual renders one's story and body null and creates a void.

Creating the lower body known as the void body is the first step towards becoming a being that is not of this world.

It is data made of imaginary numbers.

It is a timeless space.

It is the place where the laws of physics end.

It's beyond causality.

It overrides one's worldly form.

It is everyone's safety.

Keena grabbed Akuto's hand.

For his transformation in a negative direction, all the noisy souls inside him were transferred to him.

All souls gather.

They let go of their anger, sorrow, grudges, and envy. They left all those things in the real world.

The whole universe is shrinking.

Space folded around Akuto and completely closed off.

Akuto was at least as strong as before, but apparently enhanced by Keena, namely the power of the Law of Identity, fused with him and eventually reached the anti-universe. Since the anti-universe is beyond all stories, even the theoretical infinite story hierarchy between Sai Akuto and The Law of Identity, the rating of "LIKELY HIGH OUTVERSE LEVEL", which matches The Law of Identity, is justified.

REBUTTAL : First, with the scan above, which you gave, even though the credibility and validation of the scan is still in question and not fully valid, here I will mention the ability that was obtained after Akuto got his void body, namely "beyond causality" , aca4. "That is where the laws of physics end." logic Manipulation, "That is space without time." resist time manipulation. and for: "The whole universe is shrinking.

Space folded around Akuto and completely closed." < akuto shrunk the entire world in ichiban, until it closed. except for the anti universe
a, because the universe in ichiban is still vague and it's not clear what tiering system is suitable from what I discussed, then get tiering 2c, because the universe is 2c in number, and it's also not proven that the universes in ichiban are countless or unlimited, so Akuto's attack potential on this scan is 2c. really far to go to the outer level, or possible H1a. How can you claim Akuto has the cardinality of Aleph-W space, and it's almost close to the cardinality of the inessible cardinal. without sufficient, detailed explanation.

Sixth, to scan :

Identity Law
As explained in the section "Laws of Identity Story Hierarchy", he is basically strong enough to become reality fiction an infinite level above everyone else. He is further able to reach the anti-universe beyond all stories.

It justifies the "Outside level, likely high outverse level" rating.

Cosmology Conclusion:

1-A, Higher.

REBUTTAL : where what I explained in the previous rebuttal was that the entire universe Akuto is only 2C, and because the anti-universe transcends all universes, then 2B. so here it's the same as the law of identity 2B, and there's a very far-reaching chance that it almost has cardinal inessible cardinalities.

^
『Final Conclusion』
OK, we come to the conclusion.
From the Cosmology that I have explained above, I can draw conclusions;

— First Layer ( Main Story ) : 2-C.
↳ ordinary universe, and contains alternative universes, which you can explain countless.

— Next layer up to Infinite : 2-C.
↳ didn't explain anything before about afterlife.

— Anti-Universe : 2B.
↳ Transcending all creation that exists in Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, Absolute above all.

Ow shit that is really really bad
Novel says virtual Realty=4D space and that is absolutely mentioned and you ignore that context anyway also you ignore dream hiearcihy or fiction hiearcihy also ignore Akuto 's words " I create any story how I want" so that is completely wrong and I can't believe wrote that some one who read Ichiban

I want to ask that did you read the cosmology blog if you didn't read please at first read it and then try to debunk blog because i think you didn't understand lots of thing in the series or why we got that rating etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back