• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if that were true he'd be atlest 3-A but he's not, he's 5-A so no he cant. and just because he said he could doesnt mean he can. character's shown feats>>>>>>statements made by character. the statement is in his profile but he hasnt been shown to have anywhere near that level of power.

Thanos mostly snaps every time, but the GoL has High Regenerationn to prepare for the Deconstruction, so thats a trouble. On the other hand, GoL can actually send Thanos to the afterlife. Not voting yet, however.

Thanos could use other haxs onece he sees the snap isn't working

Also it won't damage him as it's just one person he is snapping

I would assume thanos could and he could just turn the GoL into stone or use his other haxs to win and I only saw the GoL use hand gestures to use his dusting....

WeeklyBattles said:
Since when could Thanos snap just one person?
He can, bruh. Iron Man snapped Thanos and all his forces out of existence, specifically excluding everyone else in the universe. Even 2014 Gamora and 2023 Nebula. So he controlled the Gauntlet to erase Thanos and his forces ONLY. The Infinity/Iron Gauntlet isn't random erasure; it's a weapon that can be focused. If Iron Man could do that, then Thanos could do so with just one person.(or god, given his current opponent).

Well it isn't erasing just turning to ash

And the gol has high Regenerationn and once thaonos sees he can regen he will do a different plan

Can Thanos deal with outright immortality? Oz turned Salem into a puddle and she re-formed pretty much instantly, so I'm pretty sure the God of Light would respond to getting deconstructed the same way.

Toxyca said:
Can Thanos deal with outright immortality? Oz turned Salem into a puddle and she re-formed pretty much instantly, so I'm pretty sure the God of Light would respond to getting deconstructed the same way.
Ash>Puddle.

Back