• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A gamer becomes salty: Kirito vs The Saltborn

This was originally going to be The Sodden Knight, but I'll put him against LLENN next match. Speed Equalized for obvious reasons. SAO version of Kirito. I'm pretty sure the Saltborn's resurrection is based off the island, so just for this match (because I somehow forgot he had that), this takes place in Mother Russia.

Kirito one shots 2 tons:

The Saltbor = 6 tons:

Inconclusive: 1

361C2D8C-13C1-48BE-8F8A-8ACD38AC25AB
Only using him, because he's not overpowered for High 8-C, but he isn't terrible either.

71BE2F6B-54BC-4432-BEB0-A8B2108F5537
Just checking how good the Saltborn is in the High 8-C tier.

Note: Kirito utterly fodderizes baselines and one shots them, so that's something to take into account.

Hmm

Saltyboy has a minor AP advantage, but Starburst stream would definitely rip him apart in moments upon a direct hit. Which brings the arsenal question into play

Both are fairly skilled (Got put in an alien world then easily came to terms via simply beating up everything in sight), so it seems it could go either way.

Back