• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Game Called Bullet Hell! (The Lich vs Han Jee-Han)

Also, Han would choose to BFR them both to an ID barrier, where time runs differently. It'll be his first move, due to Gaia's preventative power.

Litentric Teon said:
I might be mistaken on Kaliber's abilities. Doesn't she only bring him back from death?
No apparently

He can also teleport back from BFR

Really? That's the main reason I thought it would be fair. Anyone who can incap without killing I thought was fine.

Well.

Depends on the nature of "magic" in this verse, actually. In Gungeon, most things are achieved by "magic" except evidence makes it seem like none of it is magic, and actually just hyper advanced technology (save for in a few cases). If it can shackle that, then in theory it could, since it is referred to as time "magic" in verse.

Only a small percentage of people on the planet use magic. And they are forced to use it outside of the reality that is planet earth. Hence why they always fight in ID barriers, which typically are time-dilated such that time passes by faster there than on Earth.

Things in the Abyss are achieved by all manner of things. Magic, alchemy, craftmanship, technology, energy (chi), etc.

Everything? Because being put to sleep doesn't mean death. The guy is just sleep and won't wake up until he's technically lost the match.

Also, I love how everyone came here and not to the other thread. Give one of my favorite female characters some love.

Nah, not everything. I've listed a few ways to bypass Kaliber's resurrection. Essentially, anything that saves Lich from "a neverending torment of pain under Kaliber's thumb" sort of thing, is a no-go by Kaliber. Killing him, taking him from Bullet Hell, mind control, so on and so forth.

But... I imagine some interesting methods of incap would include Pain Haxxing him into the ground, for example. A painful paralysis or leaving him somehow alive but in many pieces would also work, if they could prevent him from just regenning.

Han could potentially stuff him into a golem. He likely wouldn't break out, and would just have to sit there in torment. Once Han sees that the thing can keep coming back, and that time keeps being reversed, he'll engineer a way to outsmart Kaliber.

If he's sleep he's still alive, lol.

That isn't how it works, unless our man here is Acausal Type 1. Time gets rewound and he doesn't remember.

And... yeah, I guess? Maybe. How does sleep manip work?

Oh yeah, you're right. Then I suppose he would have to use observe to figure things out. I can't help but wonder if, Han were to summon and dismiss Gnome during the course of their fight, if Gnome would remember the battle considering each dimension seems to have their own time dilation.

He just says sleep and gestures to the target. Though he places shackles on them first.

Shackles I'm not too worried about since he's already sealed away and cannot effectively escape Bullet Hell.

And... possibly on Gnome. Issue is he'd have to know to do that.

Magical shackles make it so he can only sit there and do literally nothing. I don't think his lifting strength is enough to break them.

I mean, Han goes for summons practically every fight, so it's actually very likely.

Observe would also help him see a majority of what the Lich can do. The Lich would likely have a "Cursed" status ailment which Han could then read. The knowledge helps.

Also, please see the Sanura thread. I'm debating whether or not I should have her knowledge of the Lich's resurrection.

If its based on Lifting Strength, yes he can. Lich can grow to be the size of a building.

I meant sending it away.

He actually would because he is cursed kek. Whether or not he could read the specifics of "Cursed" is another matter.

Also forgot about that one, will probably tackle it when I get back.

Han's only counter to BFR would be to use his own. He can break out of ID barriers, but that's more of an in verse mechanic as a opposed to a get out of jail free card. But if push came to shove, he's not just going to fight in a place disadvantageous to him. He'll take them both to his house or something if the fight is going for that long.

Also, how does the Lich's BFR work? Is it instant like Han's?

Summons is extremely in character.

Shackles into sleep manipulation is kinda 50/50. It depends on what his plan for the fight is. Hence why the Observe tool is so powerful for him. As he can adjust and make use of his better abilities with that knowledge. It's not extra in depth, but he receives a general rundown of abilities, and even notes on various status ailments.

One of Han's friends in verse was cursed. He pulled up her information through observe and was able to read a bit more in depth on her curse. From that, he was able to give her temporary relief from it. He would most certainly have extra information just by clicking on his status.

Because Gargoyle told me he'd stomp Danny. I actually made the thread a while back.

As for other stuff.

1. Lich's BFR is pretty simple, and includes just dragging people via portals into Bullet Hell, since he can't actually leave.

2. Well. Alright, I guess he can't size manip, but really breaking out of the shackles don't matter much.

3. BFRing Lich won't work, see above, he is sealed in Hell by Kaliber.

Anything I miss? Was out for awhile.

Back