• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A funny skeleton fights a depressed bridgeman

So again, what happens first: Kaladin hitting or Sans slamming. That's pretty much what settles the debate.

I'd even say it can be inconclusive based on that fact alone. Personally am neutral, since I don't know enough about Kaladin.

So again, what happens first: Kaladin hitting or Sans slamming. That's pretty much what settles the debate.

I'd even say it can be inconclusive based on that fact alone. Personally am neutral, since I don't know enough about Kaladin.
If sans sees him using shields and stuff I think he might play even more dirty using his time stop and TK

Well, he did manage to stop a bloodlusted possessed Frisk from fighting briefly. So maybe.

However, Kaladin is not alone. He has Syl with him to also protect him.

Not briefly he made them give up and spare him
Ehhh, 50/50 since it's equally likely to just continue the fight. They cancel out. What's notable is that he made them stop attacking to listen in the first place.

Explain please?
From what I briefly read in the novel, Syl is like a Familiar spirit that can act on her own and can use stormlight to shape herself into weapons/shields.

Ehhh, 50/50 since it's equally likely to just continue the fight. They cancel out. What's notable is that he made them stop attacking to listen in the first place.
Actually :geek:

If you spare sans he has a special line which means its actually is canon to the lore while not sparing him is not but yeah I kinda see your point.
From what I briefly read in the novel, Syl is like a Familiar spirit that can act on her own and can use stormlight to shape herself into weapons/shields.
I mean if he spares sans then he will die with the surprise attack and I doubt Syl can fight after his owner or whatever is dead

I think you are trolling lol what do you mean not fast enough? Sans is gonna keep doing it anyway plus I doubt he can regen as Sans is doing KARMA and insane dura neg each second
...which he regens from. The surprise attack is impalement, which wouldn't kill him immediately.

This guy literally regens his own soul, mate. Sans in-character only tries that once anyway.

Can I see when he regenerates his souls HP against attacks that can kill him under a second?

He stays like that for some time

"Under a second", he regens instantly (as long as he's conscious) as also brought up by PapiSavitar.

The bones also take time to come up, with him having higher reactions coupled with Syl. He can simply move out of it or Syl block em to buy him time to then move out.

"Under a second", he regens instantly (as long as he's conscious) as also brought up by PapiSavitar.
Can I get a scan for the soul heal
The bones also take time to come up, with him having higher reactions coupled with Syl. He can simply move out of it or Syl block em to buy him time to then move out.
The book shows them coming up from below the character while sans is talking to them in an instant before they realize

Wait if he needs to hit sans once does that mean he will go throught the entire battle? Does he have AoE or smth?

Wait if he needs to hit sans once does that mean he will go throught the entire battle? Does he have AoE or smth?
I don't think he needs to go through the entire battle. His reactions pretty much means he could hit Sans if he gets close once.

Which again, that makes the question: Will Sans get to pull out the TK before he gets hit.

Skill plus its not like their combat speed is also subsonic
Sans does not have skill against someone that would be faster. What can help him is time stop, which disrupts rhythm and tempo.

Unlike Sans, Kaladin does have skill against faster stuff than him (better radiants) and more experienced opponents, on top of being able to handle multiple comparable opponents at once.

Sans does not have skill against someone that would be faster. What can help him is time stop, which disrupts rhythm and tempo.

Unlike Sans, Kaladin does have skill against faster stuff than him (better radiants) and more experienced opponents, on top of being able to handle multiple comparable opponents at once.
Their combat speed is not subsonic

Which doesn't matter, as Kaladin does have the skill anyways.
No he does not as Sans has actual skill ability. Sans outskills Frisk to a degree who is leagues above Kaladin (Gifted vs Above Average or whatever they meant in his intelligence)

• Instinctive Action (Dodged Frisk's attack while he was deep asleep, only getting hit when Frisk broke the game's "combat system")

No he does not as Sans has actual skill ability. Sans outskills Frisk to a degree who is leagues above Kaladin (Gifted vs Above Average or whatever they meant in his intelligence)

• Instinctive Action (Dodged Frisk's attack while he was deep asleep, only getting hit when Frisk broke the game's "combat system")
Because he's also faster than Frisk, mate. He does not have that luxury here.

Also, what outskill, lol? He didn't handle Frisk in hand to hand. He's incredibly intelligent and knows how to exploit his powers to the fullest. But Kaladin, again, has fought more experienced opponents, has fought multiple of them at once, and his actual combat feats are better (mofo dodged a hailstorm of arrows according to Savitar, also noted on the profile).

Because he's also faster than Frisk, mate. He does not have that luxury here.
He is not he just has better reactions. He dodged while sleeping mate.
Also, what outskill, lol? He didn't handle Frisk in hand to hand.
Never said hand to hand
He's incredibly intelligent and knows how to exploit his powers to the fullest.
And outskills frisk in dodging since he can do it even when he is tired
But Kaladin, again, has fought more experienced opponents,
did he fought opponents with thousands of years worth combat experience?
has fought multiple of them,
cool frisk did too.
and his actual combat feats are better (mofo dodged a hailstorm of arrows according to Savitar, also noted on the profile).
I disagree. Frisk dodges way more stuff and they are way more impressive then arrows just look at the Undyne fight or the Asgore or the Mettaton fight

He is not he just has better reactions. He dodged while sleeping mate.

Never said hand to hand

And outskills frisk in dodging since he can do it even when he is tired

cool frisk did too.

I disagree. Frisk dodges way more stuff and they are way more impressive then arrows just look at the Undyne fight or the Asgore or the Mettaton fight
Instinctive Actions are good... But not against someone that straight up has better reactions here.

Thousands of years of experience mean nothing by itself. Depends on the quality of opponents. What we know is Asgore is better than Undyne to a stomp degree, who is better than the rest of the monsters, all who have pretty unknown experiences themselves. And Sans is above Asgore.

What Frisk has dodged is a variety of projectiles, which is experience. However, the problem? They were of comparable speed to them. The arrows are all faster than Kaladin. He could dodge a hailstorm. Undyne's spears aren't even close to that. It's a better feat.

Yes, actually. He has. Kaladins skill and experience in Oathbringer is not far behind from his skill and experience in Rhythm of War; in that book Kaladin fights and beats many opponents called the Fused; ancient spirits that have been fighting for thousands of years.

Yes, actually. He has. Kaladins skill and experience in Oathbringer is not far behind from his skill and experience in Rhythm of War; in that book Kaladin fights and beats many opponents called the Fused; ancient spirits that have been fighting for thousands of years.
Any particular skill feat the Fused have?

Thousands of years of experience mean nothing by itself. Depends on the quality of opponents. What we know is Asgore is better than Undyne to a stomp degree, who is better than the rest of the monsters, all who have pretty unknown experiences themselves. And Sans is above Asgore.
Asgore fought against humans and lived to tell the tale.
btw, you don't have to agree with me, you can cast your vote and it would be fair enough
I am voting Incon both seem to have reliable feats to win and it really depends on sans dodging skills.

Back