• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadman Fights a Skeleton: Beyond the Grave vs Sans

Sans matches are popular, maybe I'll be able to get Grave some recognition

Only rules are that speed is equalized, both are 9A, and they start 12 meters apart, I guess. I really don't know what to type here... I'm going to hate this

STK304667

The Deadman: 0

220px-Sans_undertale.jpg

The Skeleton: 2 (TheKillerYT, Undyllan)

INCON: 0

Last edited:
naw naw, we need to make 50 matches of Sans 🗿

so what's the deadman's first move?
Grave's opening move is to KICK THEIR ASS

Jokes and references aside, his starting move is to simply start shooting and go guns blazing. He can either start running and shooting with the left and right head Cerberus handguns, or stay in place and shoot everywhere. If he does cause enough mayhem, he can also use demolition shots.

Grave's opening move is to KICK THEIR ASS

Jokes and references aside, his starting move is to simply start shooting and go guns blazing. He can either start running and shooting with the left and right head Cerberus handguns, or stay in place and shoot everywhere. If he does cause enough mayhem, he can also use demolition shots.
ngl, judging from the profile, Sans stomp hard, especially with his soul telekinesis

I think gave has winconcs but sans seems just so strong for him. I think sans win 8 times out of 10

I imagine an incon or loss for Sans. Don't think Sans is fast enough to react to projectiles 10x faster than himself (Blitzing speed on the wiki is like 3x and higher I think? Can't remember).
Cant sans just slam her down and spam danmaku before she even shoots or does anythibf?

Cant sans just slam her down and spam danmaku before she even shoots or does anythibf?
The chains are thought based and can be summoned from anywhere within 40 meters. She can just summon a chain 10x faster than his reaction in front of him if she wants (Or around him).

Would also be hard to pull off an attack before her given the chains scale 10x above her combat speed (That would be equalized)

The chains are thought based and can be summoned from anywhere within 40 meters. She can just summon a chain 10x faster than his reaction in front of him if she wants (Or around him).

Would also be hard to pull off an attack before her given the chains scale 10x above her combat speed (That would be equalized)
Then its a stomp since she can kill sans before sans enters the battle lol

Yeah, I think Sans can dodge the bullets and then just kill him there and then. Voting Sans.
The thing is, thats going to be hard when Grave uses his demolition shots and homing attacks. For demolition shots specifically, Grave can even "amp his perception", code for slowing down time to make everything around him faster. He can't use it right away, but it's a demolition shot and is in his set of skills. Just saying this before the FRA train hits hard.

The thing is, thats going to be hard when Grave uses his demolition shots and homing attacks. For demolition shots specifically, Grave can even "amp his perception", code for slowing down time to make everything around him faster. He can't use it right away, but it's a demolition shot and is in his set of skills. Just saying this before the FRA train hits hard.
I feel like sans killing is gonna be much faster than Grave since sans is master at dodging and also was able to dodge in his sleep

I feel like sans killing is gonna be much faster than Grave since sans is master at dodging and also was able to dodge in his sleep
Which is why I'm not afraid to make this matchup, as both can kill eachother quite fast. Grave can still shoot in all directions rapidly, by staying still, and can still shoot by running. And Grave's demolition shots fill quite fast, especially with the amount of destruction that's going to happen in the location. I feel like if Grave pulls off his "slow time" demolition shot, he'll be able to take out Sans. But if Sans hits Grave, it's also lights out with that soul stuff. Unless Grave doesn't have a soul since he's "already dead".

Which is why I'm not afraid to make this matchup, as both can kill eachother quite fast. Grave can still shoot in all directions rapidly, by staying still, and can still shoot by running. And Grave's demolition shots fill quite fast, especially with the amount of destruction that's going to happen in the location. I feel like if Grave pulls off his "slow time" demolition shot, he'll be able to take out Sans. But if Sans hits Grave, it's also lights out with that soul stuff. Unless Grave doesn't have a soul since he's "already dead".
I think sans winnings seems a little bit more likely since he will start by slamming grave down limiting his movement and then spawning bones under him that will surely stab him unless he can feel the attacks before they come

I think sans winnings seems a little bit more likely since he will start by slamming grave down limiting his movement and then spawning bones under him that will surely stab him unless he can feel the attacks before they come
Is the blue heart thing really a starting move? Its been a while since ive played Undertale. And wouldn't that just be an instant kill to Grave, the bone things since its dura neg soul stuff? If thats the case, would it be best to give Grave prior knowledge?

Is the blue heart thing really a starting move? Its been a while since ive played Undertale. And wouldn't that just be an instant kill to Grave, the bone things since its dura neg soul stuff? If thats the case, would it be best to give Grave prior knowledge?
sans-attack.gif

Anyways, it seems as if the "blue" effect only lasts for that one short attack? So would it be possoble for Grave to withstand the first bones without dying instantly?
Problem with the blue attack is that he slams you down and you HAVE to jump other wise you get stabbed by all of those bones on the ground. Can grave somehow jump without knowing the bones are gonna come out

He is right. Sans loves using the bluee attack actually if I recall only times he is not using it when you HAVE to fly to be able to dodge or else game would be impossible

Back