• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A funny skeleton fights a depressed bridgeman

Although, how would speed equal rules apply here, given that Kaladin has effectively two different speeds? He normally is athletic human, using stormlight to augment his reactions.

How fast can Kaladin heal soul damage? That's the only thing that makes this not a stomp, pretty much.
He can heal it pretty much instantly, but it takes a lot of Stormlight.
Not to mention he can actually block/parry Sans' bones and Gaster Blasters with Syl, turning her into either a sword, spear, or shield.

Although, how would speed equal rules apply here, given that Kaladin has effectively two different speeds? He normally is athletic human, using stormlight to augment his reactions.
I'm honestly not sure. I'd imagine his physicals would be equal to Sans', and he could simply get faster via Lashings.

Sans doesn't even use time stop when he's bloodlusted, or do we not consider Sans at the end of the Genocide Route not to be bloodlusted?
Sans was basically bloodlusted but not fully since he obviously still had a personality. In threads when you bloodlust someone they forgot everything they know and just go angy mode.
He's only 9-A with Telekinesis; his bones and Gaster Blasters are not piercing his Shardweapons anytime soon.
He has dura neg on everything so it will work. Plus sans downscales to 99 600 000 joules while he seems to scale to 15 000 joules.
Sans has like 6640x advantage he atomizes and wins

But since you guys think somehow his Low-Mid is enough to not make it a stomp then I vote Sans even if you remove his bloodlust, though sans doesnt damage you in his first attack so I don't know how it will work in non bloodlusted case

I wanna note: If Sans speed gets equalized to Kaladin's athletic, then indeed, Sans can only beat him after a prolonged encounter with TK, since his blasts and bones stuff would be equalized to athletic, when Kaladin got subsonic reactions.

Plus its still a 9-A Telekinesis. No Kaladin cannot regen from a pieces thats not how Low-Mid works. He needs High-Mid
If the regen has feats of regenerating faster than the damage he takes, then yeah: See movie Wolverine regenerating from sub atomic destruction from Jean purely by how fast he's able to regen, despite dying from his brain being destroyed.

I wanna note: If Sans speed gets equalized to Kaladin's athletic, then indeed, Sans can only beat him after a prolonged encounter with TK, since his blasts and bones stuff would be equalized to athletic, when Kaladin got subsonic reactions.
Sans would also keep his Hypersonic+ reactions.
If the regen has feats of regenerating faster than the damage he takes, then yeah: See movie Wolverine regenerating from sub atomic destruction from Jean purely by how fast he's able to regen, despite dying from his brain being destroyed.
He doesn't have High-Mid. Its basically instant so no

Btw sans magic is still gonna be the same since I don't think we equalize attack speed only combat speed

Anyways even if I believe its not a stomp since @LephyrTheRevanchist seems to think its fair I vote sans

Technically, the blasters would be around baseline Superhuman due to upscaling over Sans' reactions which are already around 2x his combat speed, but that's still like 3 times below this lad's reactions lol

Sans would also keep his Hypersonic reactions.

He doesn't have High-Mid. Its basically instant so no

Again, depends on the speed of the regen compared to the attack. It's pretty much a slam that in any other case could turn someone to mush. However, I checked the novel where he showed regen stuff and it's not even passive. So in this case, Sans slams if bloodlusted.

Also, no, Sans' reactions and attack speeds are also reduced:
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

Technically, the blasters would be around baseline Superhuman due to upscaling over Sans' reactions which are already around 2x his combat speed, but that's still like 3 times below this lad's reactions lol
And apparently he has blocked/dodged omnidirectional projectiles too. So yeah, I'd say is fairer if Sans isn't bloodlusted.

Again, depends on the speed of the regen compared to the attack. It's pretty much a slam that in any other case could turn someone to mush. However, I checked the novel where he showed regen stuff and it's not even passive. So in this case, Sans slams if bloodlusted.
The lad probably stomps if its not bloodlusted because of the BS speed equalazation lol
Actually what I am thinking is would Sans still one shot since he has 9-A TK or not since he seems to only do damage at the end of his battle

And apparently he has blocked/dodged omnidirectional projectiles too. So yeah, I'd say is fairer if Sans isn't bloodlusted.
Doesn't he just dodge everything and win in that case? Subsonic+ against Superhuman attacks is not good...

Edit: Its not subsonic+ so the gap isn't too big but Idk I think this is a mismatch

However, I checked the novel where he showed regen stuff and it's not even passive. So in this case, Sans slams if bloodlusted.
The Regen itself isn't passive, but Stormlight will keep Kaladin alive until it either runs out, or comes up against damage he CANNOT heal; even then it's pretty fast. A Shardblade through the spine is basically touted as an instant-kill, and Stormlight will heal the soul before it kill them.

But I'll remove the bloodlusted, since it seems to be a stomp with it.

Back