• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A fire elemental LEGO fights literal fire

Cant Tahu just absorb Firey? And even if he cant, i don't think Firey can harm him due to Adaptive armor and his innate fire resistance and regen

Psychomaster35 said:
And hence how Firey has the Emergency Button, which is able to disintegrate those in front of it with the press of a butto. He can also just come back upon death via his Recovery Center, and he will keep resurrecting until the Recovery Center gets destroyed.
With the spaceship, that gives Firey more options to rangespam, and not to mention, the ships are very agile in dodging danmaku.
Adaptive armor allows him to fly, and gives him range, so thats not an option, i don't think dodging danmaku works here either, Sorry, still REALLY new when it comes to the rules of speed around here, but Tahu doesnt use Danmaku anyway, If Tahu dodges the emergency button, which i'll assume he can do, he'd probably immediatly go for his Ghost blaster, which can be modified to water to just put Firey out, and can Firey use the emergency button in the spaceship? Or would he have to stop using it?

Hes never been shown using weapons from inside the spaceship, but given there are windows, he can fire from there. Not that it would matter anyways, as the lasers are able to oneshot other contestants with ease via one laser.

Psychomaster35 said:
Hes never been shown using weapons from inside the spaceship, but given there are windows, he can fire from there. Not that it would matter anyways, as the lasers are able to oneshot other contestants with ease via one laser.
I'm fairly sure the Tahu has a higher dura, or maybe directly the same, if so, Is Tahu allowed to use his Fusionism? If he is then Tahu can just use forcefields in order to block some blows, and if speed is equal then Tahu can dodge the danmaku at the same speed

Tahu AP: 73.2791586998 megatons

Firey AP: ~<79.530878703156815845 megatons

Just ~<6 megatons higher. And said spaceships and the Emergency Button could oneshot those who are on his level.

Ooh Bionicle! Me likey!

Anyways, I'm not voting anything yet, but I'm pretty sure Tahu should be able to resist pyrokinetic attacks, and he can maybe use Nova blast as a win con? But he likely won't use it given the rules. Regardless, at what point in the series are we using Tahu? Mata, Nuva, Mistika, or end series? That will have a major affect on the outcome of this match I feel.

I'm just giving my thoughts for now is all.

Oh, hello there!

How strong is each point? And how often is the Mind Manipulation used in-character?

Psychomaster35 said:
Oh, hello there!
How strong is each point? And how often is the Mind Manipulation used in-character?
End of series Tahu after killing all of the Rahkshi with the Golden Armor gained all of the Makuta powers. If you need to know about those, go check out Teridax's profile. Also, I'm pretty sure they're in character? I may need to ask Promestien about this though, she's the Bionicle expert around here.

I suppose Ill do Nuva (sorry, I dont know anything about Bionicle), and this is the first key.

Back