• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A feat of strength, speed or both? Just asking in intrigue. (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Simply. How much force would Sonic have to generate from his steps to create a rainbow from the water droplets that skim against the river he passes during his run.

Calculators be welcome.

Sonic Rainbows

Considering the formation of a rainbow has to do with how light from the sun is refracted out of water droplets at a particular angle and viewed a certain way, I'm gonna say it's likely an unquantifiable feat just done for cinematic effect.

OK. Thanks, like I said, just throwing up potential feats here. Searching, climbing, moving through whatever resources I can think of to make sure, that everyone understands, that no matter how bad Sonic is in the eyes of the people. His feats are still there.

Since I have this up anyway. This comes from Sonic Colors, stated by Omega. I can't find a good sounding video to make sure it's understood. But it is said, and unless Omega is mistaken, Sonic is literally moving as fast as the speed of light and possibly going to "break" it.

Sonic Team, Dimps (November 12, 2010). Sonic Colors. Nintendo DS. Sega. Area/Level: Asteroid Coaster. "Sonic: Too Easy! / Omega: Data 130% higher than previous entry. Suspected error... / Tails: Nice run, Sonic! / Omega: Impossible... At this rate, light speed will be exceeded. /Sonic: Light speed? That's small time. There's no challenge! / Omega: Does not compute..."

Davy0 said:
Since I have this up anyway. This comes from Sonic Colors, stated by Omega. I can't find a good sounding video to make sure it's understood. But it is said, and unless Omega is mistaken, Sonic is literally moving as fast as the speed of light and possibly going to "break" it.
Sonic Team, Dimps (November 12, 2010). Sonic Colors. Nintendo DS. Sega. Area/Level: Asteroid Coaster. "Sonic: Too Easy! / Omega: Data 130% higher than previous entry. Suspected error... / Tails: Nice run, Sonic! / Omega: Impossible... At this rate, light speed will be exceeded. /Sonic: Light speed? That's small time. There's no challenge! / Omega: Does not compute..."
One issue; that came from Sonic Colors DS, which is dubiously canon as it's plot conflicts with the console version's plot.

I just see it as a different version of the canon. *shrugs* It uses the same places, uses the same situations mostly, the biggest difference being Nega Wisps and the "missions". Otherwise there should be no problem using it. It is also how I got the laser catching feat for Sonic.

Back