• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know Sonic Prime that well if at all, but I can see 2-C being a thing but did that Multiversal wave do damage? It was a shockwave but the scene shows it, I didn't get a good look so I'm wondering if it caused any destruction. If so, I can agree with 2-C for Prime Sonic. As for Immesurable Speed, I'm going to disagree based on the posts by others, specifically omegabronic.

I don't know Sonic Prime that well if at all, but I can see 2-C being a thing but did that Multiversal wave do damage? It was a shockwave but the scene shows it, I didn't get a good look so I'm wondering if it caused any destruction. If so, I can agree with 2-C for Prime Sonic.
it did, it is described as having "shattered" the main universe, creating 5 universes in its place, and the scene shows it doing that by an explosion that damaged Sonic, so yeah, it was a basically a big explosion

Does this mean that super forms are 2-C, 2-B possibly 2-A from now on?
Maybe for Mordern Supers however it would prolly just be Low 2-C to 2-C, but we dont when prime happens so might not
also maybe the up to 2-C should just remove the up part so just L2-C to 2-C

Reading this, i agree with Griffin take in this thread.

I still disagree with 2-C because of Sonic Prime. That show is secondary canon, still unfinished, and we don't know when it takes place in the timeline. Not nearly enough for an upgrade.

I still disagree with 2-C because of Sonic Prime. That show is secondary canon, still unfinished, and we don't know when it takes place in the timeline. Not nearly enough for an upgrade.
It might be unfinished but atleast there are feats to upgrade Sonic though

The feat of Sonic "tanking" the Paradox Prism is the most nebulous feat in the show. And highly inconsistent when people with shards keep kicking his ass.

The feat of Sonic "tanking" the Paradox Prism is the most nebulous feat in the show.
it is very clearly an explosion that caused harm and created 5 universes

And highly inconsistent when people with shards keep kicking his ass.
He downscales from the explosion seen as he got knocked out by it, and the shards + people comparable to him are obviously going to be stronger than the shard itself

We don't know if Sonic "tanked" the explosion or not. Especially since he absorbed some of the Prism power. Plus there's definitively inconsistencies in scaling Sonic to the full Prism when he loses to people who use a fraction of it.

We don't know if Sonic "tanked" the explosion or not. Especially since he absorbed some of the Prism power. Plus there's definitively inconsistencies in scaling Sonic to the full Prism when he loses to people who use a fraction of it.
Yes, he was definitely tanked, Sonic was in the center of the explosion, he was not affected and only absorbed energy from the prism.
Besides, what are you talking about? He was still able to beat those who used a little energy from at least one fragment.

Sonic lost to Giant Eggman and needed the power of the Prism. If he was as strong as it, that wouldn't be needed.

And no, he didn't "tank" it. Otherwise his friends- who scale to him- would've as well. And Shadow wouldn't need to dodge it as well.

Sonic lost to Giant Eggman and needed the power of the Prism. If he was as strong as it, that wouldn't be needed.

And no, he didn't "tank" it. Otherwise his friends- who scale to him- would've as well. And Shadow wouldn't need to dodge it as well.
Giant Eggman scales higher than Sonic but not to the point it diminishes his scaling.

His friends sort of did take it, what happened was they were split into multiple parts in different universes that were made by the Prism

A similar thing happened in Sonic Generations where the characters bodies survived the obliteration of spacetime but they weren’t active until Sonic restored them back to normal until then they were stuck in a sort of limbo.

Back