• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Revision Man: The Power of Ñ Brothers

Summary for newcomers:
what is at the beginning of the thread,
Minus this:
Plus this:
This seems to be defined:

Also, I made a prototype of a new P&A for Child Emperor:

Last edited:
I would like to suggest a few additions to Amai Mask:

- Afterimage Creation (As shown here), Chapter 71.5, Star

- Body Weaponry (Amai Mask almost always uses his hand as a cutting weapon, something that isn't natural to said body part), as stated on the page:
  • The weaponization of body parts that aren't normally meant for this purpose, such as feathers, tongues, fur, hair, petals, vines and such.
The Databook also states his hand is sharp and has good cutting power, comparing it to a sword

- Extended melee range with his cutting powers (He can slash multiple enemies at once beyond the reach of his arm)

Someone with a better grasp of the english language should take care of the Child Emperor tabber stuff

ok...
so, for the moment, it would be best to go in parts
I made a version of the Child Emperor P&A, Including the Brave Giant
About the tabber, if you see the one I made, you will notice the following:
  • Restructuring the order of the abilities (especially passing the resistances at the end)
  • Added Information Analysis, Additional Limbs, Flight, and Electricity Manipulation to Child Emperor
  • All the Brave giant key
  • Links in the Standard Equipment, and more details
also the extras, I'm not entirely sure about them, so I'll leave it to the judgment of whoever takes care of the final table

SUMMARY
Rejected things I think? (mostly for me),
This seems to be defined:
Prototype of a new P&A for Child Emperor:
things that are not in the thread, but worth notings:
things already done by other threads:
as the one who looks for everything (except getting the scans), I agree... except for one thing
I recently came across this thread, and it seems that the reason I used to give Darkshine possible gravity manipulation resistance is no longer valid.

Also, it seems that another CTR already did the swordsman thing
"Iaian must get Extrasensory Perception explanation (ch. 94, page 8) or Okamaitachi and Bushidrill must lose it and replace it with Enhanced Senses: The same justification is used for different abilities between them (can sense murderous intent around him, and can strike without needing to open his eyes)"
there is currently a CTR to add:
Metal Knight: Surface scaling? (ch. 59, page 18)
though as adhesive manipulation, so we can forget about it on this one.

And I think that's all, outside of that is... basically the whole thread

Last edited:
Ok
I can take care of adding them (tomorrow)
I will see that all the images are in Imgur and after that (tomorrow) I will start updating
Shadow Ring: Should receive in its standard equipment a Manriki Gusari (ch. 116, page 16)
Gearsper: Dowsing {Clairvoyance} (ch. 106, page 5)
Do-S: Body control (she have grat control about her tongue)(ch. 114, page 22)
Orochi: Possibly Mind Corruption (via Absorption) (ch. 128, page 12)
All the no igmur links, now with igmur links

Last edited:
Plan:
First I'll go with Child Emperor's p&a, after that I'll go from abilities set to abilities set
but

What do we agree with this, is it okay or not?
Half-Monster Garou: Possibly resistense to mind manipulation (ch. 114, page 20)
and we get nowhere with this
Shadow Ring: Limited Teleportation? (replaced with a trunk) (ch. 94, page 58 and 59)
Gearsper: Sense manipulation or Illusion (can make One-shooter see through his eyes) (ch. 158, page 14-15-16-17-18
how do we put it?
Esta bien?

Last edited:
Plan:
First I'll go with Child Emperor's p&a, after that I'll go from abilities set to abilities set
but

What do we agree with this, is it okay or not?

and we get nowhere with this

how do we put it?
Esta bien?
No se bro la verdad, maybe yeah

So, I haven't done all of them, because I personally think we should discuss the following (considering that several have been rejected before):

Sonic: Surface scaling (ch. 13, page 8)
Hellfire Flame: Surface scaling (ch. 89, page 44-45)
Suiryu: Wind manipulation with Void Rising Phoenix Fist (Ch. 72, page 49-50)
Death Gatling: Danmaku (ch. 61, page 24)(ch. 82, page 42-43-44-45-46-47-48)
Shadow Ring: Limited Teleportation? (replaced with a trunk) (ch. 94, page 58 and 59)
Gearsper: Sense manipulation or Illusion (can make One-shooter see through his eyes) (ch. 158, page 14-15-16-17-18
Metal bat: Acrobatic (ch. 55, page 2)

I need unlocked
Garou:
Limited Resistence to Poison (Being able to move after being hit by paralyzing poison arrows) (Ch. 81, page 34-35 and Ch. 82, page 3-7-8-9-10-11-21)
Post-Darkshine Garou: Augmented Enhanced Senses (ch. 157, page 4-5-6)

Ninjas have been denied that ability before, Suiryu's wind manipulation has been denied before and I think the same with Death Gatling's danmaku.
Watching the bat metal stunt feat again, not so sure I know enough to tell
Both Shadow ring and Geasper have to discuss how to classify the feat.
Garou is closed, and we still need to see if the resistance to mind manipulation is acceptable.

Last edited:
The only one I disagree with among what you listed is teleportation for Shadow Ring. It is clearly a fancy speed feat

So, I haven't done all of them, because I personally think we should discuss the following (considering that several have been rejected before):

Sonic: Surface scaling (ch. 13, page 8)
Hellfire Flame: Surface scaling (ch. 89, page 44-45)
Suiryu: Wind manipulation with Void Rising Phoenix Fist (Ch. 72, page 49-50)
Death Gatling: Danmaku (ch. 61, page 24)(ch. 82, page 42-43-44-45-46-47-48)
Metal bat: Acrobatic (ch. 55, page 2), Pain tolerance (ch. 58, page 17)

I need unlocked
Garou:
Limited Resistence to Poison (Being able to move after being hit by paralyzing poison arrows) (Ch. 81, page 34-35 and Ch. 82, page 3-7-8-9-10-11-21)
Post-Darkshine Garou: Augmented Enhanced Senses (ch. 157, page 4-5-6)

Ninjas have been denied that ability before, Suiryu's wind manipulation has been denied before and I think the same with Death Gatling's danmaku.
Watching the bat metal stunt feat again, not so sure I know enough to tell
Both Shadow ring and Geasper have to discuss how to classify the feat.
Garou is closed, and we still need to see if the resistance to mind manipulation is acceptable.
Hellfire Flame and Sonic already have surface scaling I think, Shadow Ring I don't really know what does it classify as, I think Naruto characters have a similar ability but idk whats the name for it.

Other than the wording and spelling everything seems alright here

Btw if we are gonna give Surface Scaling to Sonic and Hellfire, then Flash and Galewind should scale. Also, all of them should have stealth as they are ninjas. Sonic has feats to back it up. He was invisible to Parasiders despite mostly being in the wide open. He also casually infiltrated Heroes Association and could disguise himself as Saitama to point where even Genos mistook them. These are some good feats and the others scale.

The only one I disagree with among what you listed is teleportation for Shadow Ring. It is clearly a fancy speed feat
I doubt it, you can literally see it being cut down, then replaced by a log.
Hellfire Flame and Sonic already have surface scaling I think
N.O
I think Naruto characters have a similar ability but idk whats the name for it.
In Naruto the ability is treated like this:
"Speed Enhancement (The Substitution Jutsu allows its user to instantly replace themselves with a nearby object such as a tree log, plant, person, or clone at the exact moment they are attacked. The Jutsu works even if the user is physically restrained or observed by characters as observant as Sharingan or Sage Mode users. This creates the optical illusion of the user being hit, which confuses the opponent and gives them an opening to flee or counterattack)"
But it is because it has an explanation within the verse itself for it to be so

Btw if we are gonna give Surface Scaling to Sonic and Hellfire, then Flash and Galewind should scale.
Probably

Also, all of them should have stealth as they are ninjas. Sonic has feats to back it up. He was invisible to Parasiders despite mostly being in the wide open. He also casually infiltrated Heroes Association and could disguise himself as Saitama to point where even Genos mistook them. These are some good feats and the others scale.
Makes snese

Back