• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Revision Man: The Power of Ñ Brothers

So, I haven't done all of them, because I personally think we should discuss the following (considering that several have been rejected before):

Sonic: Surface scaling (ch. 13, page 8)
Hellfire Flame: Surface scaling (ch. 89, page 44-45)
Suiryu: Wind manipulation with Void Rising Phoenix Fist (Ch. 72, page 49-50)
Death Gatling: Danmaku (ch. 61, page 24)(ch. 82, page 42-43-44-45-46-47-48)
Shadow Ring: Limited Teleportation? (replaced with a trunk) (ch. 94, page 58 and 59)
Gearsper: Sense manipulation or Illusion (can make One-shooter see through his eyes) (ch. 158, page 14-15-16-17-18
Metal bat: Acrobatic (ch. 55, page 2)

I need unlocked
Garou:
Limited Resistence to Poison (Being able to move after being hit by paralyzing poison arrows) (Ch. 81, page 34-35 and Ch. 82, page 3-7-8-9-10-11-21)
Half-Monster Garou: Possibly resistense to mind manipulation (ch. 114, page 20)
Post-Darkshine Garou: Augmented Enhanced Senses (ch. 157, page 4-5-6)

Ninjas have been denied that ability before, Suiryu's wind manipulation has been denied before and I think the same with Death Gatling's danmaku.
Watching the bat metal stunt feat again, not so sure I know enough to tell
Both Shadow ring and Geasper have to discuss how to classify the feat.
Garou is closed, and we still need to see if the resistance to mind manipulation is acceptable.
for convenience

Shadow Ring: Limited Teleportation? (replaced with a trunk) (ch. 94, page 58 and 59)
Would be either limited teleportation or illusion manipulation. I feel like the former fits better with Ninjas since they're fast and use stealth in OPM rather than just have teleportation powers
Would be sense manipulation
I don't think that qualifies as Acrobatics

The rest are probably fine.

Yeah I really doubt those Ninjas have teleportation. Illusion Creation should be fine.

What Metal Bat is doing is simply blocking the plant vines, it doesn't look like any kind of complex movement.

The other abilities should be fine.

Yeah I really doubt those Ninjas have teleportation. Illusion Creation should be fine.

What Metal Bat is doing is simply blocking the plant vines, it doesn't look like any kind of complex movement.

He does this against Sage but idk if I could call it "acrobatics"
page_22-23.png

Would be either limited teleportation or illusion manipulation. I feel like the former fits better with Ninjas since they're fast and use stealth in OPM rather than just have teleportation powers

Would be sense manipulation

I don't think that qualifies as Acrobatics

The rest are probably fine.

So...
I can add?:
Sonic: Surface scaling (ch. 13, page 8)
Hellfire Flame: Surface scaling (ch. 89, page 44-45)
Suiryu: Wind manipulation with Void Rising Phoenix Fist (Ch. 72, page 49-50)
Death Gatling: Danmaku (ch. 61, page 24)(ch. 82, page 42-43-44-45-46-47-48)
Shadow Ring: Illusion Creation (Make a monster believe that he cut her in half) (ch. 94, page 58 and 59)
Gearsper: Sense manipulation (can make One-shooter see through his eyes) (ch. 158, page 14-15-16-17-18)

Garou: Limited Resistence to Poison (Being able to move after being hit by paralyzing poison arrows) (Ch. 81, page 34-35 and Ch. 82, page 3-7-8-9-10-11-21)
Half-Monster Garou: Possibly resistense to mind manipulation (ch. 114, page 20)
Post-Darkshine Garou: Augmented Enhanced Senses (ch. 157, page 4-5-6)
-------------------------------------------

Or is the clarification being taken into account?:
  • Ninjas have been denied that ability before, Suiryu's wind manipulation has been denied before and I think the same with Death Gatling's danmaku.
Which would remove the first 4 listings

So looking at Suiryu's profile, in the Techniques section, I think the wind manipulation is just the way the manga shows the twisting motion exerted, so I ask again about it.

On the other hand I need Garou profile open
Everything else already done

I took advantage of the fact that the Garou's profile was open to make the changes, but
pain tolerance already mentions resistance to poisons (to some extent)
Post-Darkshine Garou says "All previous abilities to a greater extent," so I left that part out.
in the end I only fixed the Additional Limbs thing

Note: Remember that all this was accepted from months ago

Pain Tolerance isn't an ability, shouldn't those feats be put in his stamina section?

Back