• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Danny the Dog (Unleashed) vs V (V for Vendetta)

V has been transported to anotger timeline and finds himself in London but not his London. So he decides to go from a one man revolution to a one man war on organized crime. One day he finds an underground fighting ring and encounters Uncle Bart who sicks his bodyguard to defend him (Danny).

Rules:

• Standard Battle Assumptions
  • 9-C keys (V has no weapons) - Straight h2h fighting
  • Confrontation takes place in a 20 ft deep pool fighting pit
  • Both characters are bloodlusted (Danny's collar is off & V has to kill Danny to get to Bart)
  • Win via Death, KO, Incapacitation

I'm gonna have to give this to V. Impossibly smart, likely just as skilled, would figure out how to think on the fly and could come up with strategies quickly. I think he should be able to take down the Dog.

I'm going to go with Danny.

While V is overall smart, he hasn't shown fighting skills on Danny's level to my knowledge. This will be a straight H2H fight in a pool so there arn't really any strategies V can come up with to stop Danny. It comes down to who's a better fighter and Danny has shown better fighting skills imo.

Feel like arguments for V are a tad stronger, and he has shown incredible skill. V FRA.

Back