• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Megadungeon: A D&D Gauntlet

Well I mean even so Nightmare can slowly steal the soul of his opponent during combat to begin with, sooooooo can I get a sort of number for baseline DnD? Either way can see Nightmare doing fairly well

My third favorite Mario character
I’m going to leave the scenario when I get on my pc

Round 1: He can win this one with AP alone. A lot of guys resist a few of his hax, but Bowser can win with AP or his scarier hax like matter manip, plot manip, etc...

Round 2: Medusa and the Trolls are no problem, all their potent stuff is resisted. The real problems are the Mind Flayers and hags, they have magic, which in DnD is extremely versatile, but considering Bowser has a huge AP advantage he could take a win here.

Round 3: Yeah, Bowser dies. He can't effect abstracts, the Devils have some extremely crazy stuff he doesn't resist. He's very well dead here.

Last edited:
"Hax potency" is based in quantity (i.e, numbers of targets affected); not something that I agree with.
I realize its done for mindhax, which makes a lot of sense- really the only metric to use for that is how complex of a mind you can control, it reasonably gets more complex the more minds you add on. I've just never heard the idea that soulhax does the same.

Back