• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Whats Meliodas ap at? Looking over his profile nothing he has can deal with death manip, he technically will ressurect but that takes a month thus shalltear will win via incap.

So Iirc he can't oneshot shalltear so she can heal from three hits with time reversal, can resurrect once, she resist soul destruction (and ressurection in overlord restores the soul as well as the body) so hellfire isn't that useful, she can heal off her summon house hold and her enjihar will be an excellent distraction/challenge. If she manages to hit him he'll die to her death manip. His resurrection takes a full month so its a win by incap if shalltear kills.

At the moment I give it to shalltear with low diff.

this might be a stomp

all Shalltear literally needs to do is hit him once, since he doesn't resist death manip

There is absolutely no way this battle goes that Meliodas doesn't get hit at least once

Yeah gotta agree, even without her death manip this favors shalltear due to her sheer survivability, summons and scaling to a fifty megaton feat iirc but the death manip makes it seem like a stomp to me.

How so? A single strike from shalltear still kills him and considering the fact she can simply throw her magic instadeath inducing tracking lance I don't see what he has to save him. His regen is mid high but that doesn't protect from death manip to my knowledge.

If she can win by death magic (I don't think she could, though) then he has wincon by atomizing her with single strike.

Why couldn't she? All her strikes are imbued with insta death magic and he doesn't resist? True I guess but she does has res and if she gets off a single hit he dies, (Though I doubt she'd be able to get if off in that situation) and she does seem to outrange his snatch skill with tp and her magic.

But he drains all surrounding energy, not only Shalltear's. It's around City level absorption.

Would death magic induce death on someone he casually survives being reduced to drop of blood or little ash?

Yes? Because it induces death and doesn't damage the body

And she can teleport hundreds of kilometers and only needs a single strike, plus his range is listed as a few hundred meters with snatch.

Edit even assuming his regen out does her death manip (Doubt but I've been wrong before) It becomes a stomp

Speed would be equal and shalltear has hudreds of meters to hundreds of kilometers via tp plus time manip to let her escape and she ressurects once.

That could be a problem if he lets her hit him.....She can tp and time accelerate to escape, he can't hold those stats for long. Again his one hit also has her ressurect.

Either way this match as is, seems like a definite stomp, nothing meliodas has can do will let him beat down shalltear before he falls to death manip and it takes him a month to ressurect so....Yeah...

Though Ban would still casually blitz her like he did with Galand. The only thing in entire series that could put him down was eating his soul.

Huh then maybe demiurge would be better all his attacks are based on soul destruction. He can blitz her, then she rez teleports to another continent and comes back to hit him with a single purifying lance when her speed returns, stat drains were a thing in yggdrasil after all.

Also how does he deal with intangiblity by the way?

Well we have one fight with her and it was under the effects of mindcontrol, its hard to say, after res she is liable to teleport away to create distance and gather her bearings or possibly turn intangible to catch her breath.

He can't blitz her with since she has Time Accelerator. Permanently killing Ban is impossible for her but she can restrain him or mind hax him or turn invisible and just go off into the sunset.

I don't remember if Estarossa used death based attacks, if yes he casually regenerated from that, that could put him down for little time because he couldn't regen instantly.

Back