• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A boi so good he disappoints his shippers vs A man so bad he disappoints himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like a pretty good match

Gergy seems to have the edge in raw power and hax via his stat amping and boosts, along with stuff like Nine Lives and Tank, but Cole has the edge in versatility and range via his numerous uses of his powers

Though unfortunately, bioleech and sadistic strike don't appear to be that useful here because of Tank

Though I'm a little confused how his durability works. So basically, with Tank, he takes half damage, and only a quarter damage while blocking? This will cause Cole a lot of trouble, since now he's going to be forced to rely on raw power he since he can't use his hax

Though Cole dominates at range, as Gergy best range is in the kilometer area via a certain skill, and Cole has numerous methods to keep him at range via shockwaves and omnidirectional blasts. If Cole plays it smart, he can just wear Gergy down from afar.

But at the same time, Gerry can use Oblivians Chain to paralyze Cole, leaving him open for Gergy to use sonic leap to cross the distance and get within striking range (assuming Cole can't break out or use lightning storm to stop Gergy from getting too close)

His numerous means of not dying (Type 2, Willpower, etc) will make it a major pain to put him down and keep him there, but Cole has the stamina and energy pool to stay in the fight. He went several days without sleeping and eating, can could still wipe out groups of First Son casually. Evil Cole's energy pool is even larger then his canon counterparts, due to using the Ray Sphere twice.

Though, I don't know anything about Gergy's fighting style or leading moves, so I'll wait for some input before voting.

Bioleech also has a chance to get outright no u'd via his resistance to life manipulation before Tank even has to kick in. Not to mention he probably wouldn't be able to get his hand on his face considering Gergy has higher lifting Strength and he could easily shove Cole away.

Tank just does what the tin says. It varies in effectiveness of course, after all, one time he was able to take 2 final bursts at once, IE a Large Mountain level impact, without even hitting 1 HP. But, that's a more high end against a skill that does a lot of damage. Either way.

Gergy's fighting style isn't anything special, if he's evenly matched against someone, he'll just use regular swordplay. He's somewhat competent, but, not particularly skilled to the point of notability. Though I'd say he'd probably be better then Cole, who only sticks to range.

However, if he's fighting someone he has no way of really hitting, he'll get more creative. For example, when Kirito was basically blitzing him in their 1v1, he just laid Oblivion's chains across the battlefield and then wrapped Kirito up while he was off guard. Of course Kirito used Kirito powers and escaped via just pulling up his menu, equiping a bicc crafting item and causing the chains to fall off.

Against Cole, he'd probably just Sonic Leap to close the gap and then just slash him up from there.

Could the bioelectricity drain still work?

So basically all of Cole's attacks will either be halved or quartered?

Hmm, so he likely outskills Cole who mostly relies on his street fighting skills and range to defeat his opponents

Well Cole does have a pretty decent healing factor, and has the means to blast Gergy away either by releasing electricity omnidirectionaly or by coating himself in lightning so that he would be hesitant to get in close

But I think I'm gonna have to go with Gergy via Tank and Chains of Oblivion, they're simply too difficult for Cole to get past via raw power

It could potentially work if he managed to shove his hand into Gergy's face fast enough that he can't resist and on the off chance his natural resistance to the stuff doesn't work.

Gergy probably wouldn't be too bothered by electricity coating, he's pretty rekless sometimes and he has a sword in between himself and Cole. Then again he hasn't really pulled any crazy stuff recently cause he learned trying to get across an army of thousands of dudes comparable to him is a bad idea.

Vote countedomundo

Also, I've been wondering, what if we had Zeke (SAO:TTRPG) fight Sasha, IE, Zeke fights another stinking Succubus?

Yeah, kinda would be GG

But he is really prone to dodging and is super agile, so, probably.

Seems worth a thread

Bring it on amigo, as long as it doesn't involve Monarch Characters

Boi that's 4-B with 1-A smurfing powers

Do it

The ultimate Smurf battle

A lot of bois in the Black Pillars has hax that resists The Authority of Humanity who would be High 1-A or 0 if not for their extreme weaknesses of being overpowered by Hallows

Try Isabelle on for size

Yes

Don't you want Smurf v Smurf

SMURF V SMURF

SMURF V SMURF

SMURF V SMURF

SMURF VS SMURF, SMURF VS SMURF, SMURF VS SMURF

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
I haven't the slightest clue what any of you are talking about but it sounds cool
Reincarnation Wars shenanigans

Anyways

Yobo can you at least gimme a fra for your heckery

Fork, I got my stuff I don't care about mixed up

Anyways since you can vote on your own thread on this site Gergyboi for reasons above

You showed me a 4-B with 1-A smurfing, you were practically asking for it.

It's like a woman in a dress that shows off her giant rack you know

This joke got messed up quick

Are you saying that he actually tried to pull unironic 1-A heckery

What the what

Monarch is full of heckery

I've known this for a very long time

Erebus Orestes was a Fate Servant

A Fate Servant who had 7 auto teleporting methods of saying no u to every attack ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back