• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranged Spam Boogaloo: Okami vs Cole MacGrath

>Blitz inducing sword skill amps are also tied down

Okami has like none of those tho besides Sniper Shot i guess

Sonic Leap

.... though yeah you don't really have any sort of skills that would really cause a blitz

Hmmm

Well Cole certainly has the versatility advantage, but Okami seems like the smarter of the two, and her instincts ability will certainly help her with ranged combat

However, Cole has several methods of either blocking the attacks or reflecting them, and has a pretty decent healing factor and energy pool, which should help him stay in the game longer should he get hurt, but Okami's type 2 seems pretty annoy to get passed.

However, Cole's grenades trap those who are in their blast radius in arc restraints, he rockets release gravity nullifying blasts, he has omnidirectional blasts, and can rain down multiple lightning bolts from the sky to pepper the field

I think I'm gonna vote Cole via versatility and numerous means of subduing her from afar

Instinct only applies to melee attacking, it's rather limited, it's basically just an auto hit skill.

Arc Restraining probably won't work Considering Okami has just rip them off via Lifting Strength. Though, his various abilites would definitely give Okami trouble.

Oh, we'll forget what I said about instinct then

Well his arc restraints scale to his lifting strength via electromagnetism, so I'd imagine they'd still work

Oh right that's a thing

Alright, vote counted

Back