• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Big Burning Wolf (Cinder Fall vs Lo Po Bia Elaine)

Looking through her profile, Lo doesnt really have anything that can do much to Cinder. Other than being a higher AP and having a summon she really doesnt have anything that Cinder cant deal with

She'll start out with hiding behind a large shield and spamming her invisible inventory. Firing off dozens and dozens of invisible threads with the goal of luring opponents into a certain space where she'll be able to instantly spawn Fenrir to bite them.

@Weekly

Is that a vote for Cinder? I'll accept it, though some elaboration would be appreciated.

Who is the strongest person or the strongest thing those threads have restrained and what stops Cinder from just breaking free or cutting them/burning them?

Sorry. The threads are tied to needles. So they're designed to piece as opposed to tie people up. If a scan would help I can provide it.

Nothing really stops Cinder from burning them. They can be burned, broken, etc. There's just a lot of them and they're invisible is all. Coming from various abstract angles.

Okay then that makes them even less useful as her aura outright negates piercing attacks

If she throws up a bubble shield they become even less useful

Seems likely. I'm not 100% how Cinder's specific aura works that lets her nope them. You're more knowledgeable there.

Though Fenrir should be able to one shot her aura, as it can harm even ranker level characters (The lowest of which seem to dwell between 6-C and High 6-C) and seems to bypass shinsoo reinforcing.

No, Fenrir doesn't have that level of attack potency. It's just really potent durability negation. So she does have something here. Teleportation and shields make her tricky to land a hit on as well. She's rather tactical with how she fights as well.

Aura turns any and all cutting and piercing attacks into blunt force, its pretty simple actually.

Er...unless it has shown to be able to bypass forcefields you really cant argue that his ability to bypass physical durability would work here.

Oh, okay. So it's not that she nopes then, she just takes less damage. There are a lot of threads though, I'd imagine it would tax her aura pretty quickly.

I mean, they bypass shinsoo reinforcement, which act relatively similar to aura in that they reinforce the body's durability. It's durability negation because it has potential to do this to characters vastly superior to either her or Cinder.

Also, Lo Po Bia Elaine is a female, unless you're referring to Fenrir. In which case, Idk the gender, lol.

Her aura can take hits from things up to 4x her durability without breaking, Lo would have to hit her several dozen times just to break it, and that isnt even taking her bubble shield and auxiliary forcefields into account.

Aura doesnt reinforce the body's durability, it acts as a full body forcefield.

Yes i was referring to Fenrir lol

I mean, she spams several dozens threads a second, so she'll be hit by a few dozen trying to approach her since Elaine plays keep away behind her shield and lets her threads do the work. When that doesn't work, or if necessary, she starts to spam Fenrir with her threads. Which is troubling because she can trade places with Fenrir. So she can mix up her sword attacks with Fenrir's durability + regen negation.

Fair enough. But Fenrir should still do considerable damage to it. Far more than the threads. Aura does allow them to tank more hits, which is increasing their durability. And Fenrir is durability negation.

Ah, lol. I wish I could say for sure.

Oh, I don't think I said it yet, but...

Thank you for commenting.

If Cinder feels something she cant see hit her she'd going to put up a bubble shield to protect herself

Also Cinder can easily just range spam Lo from outside Lo's attack range with flame attacks

Fenrir is physical durability negation, not forcefield negation, those are two very different things.

Bubble shield? Likes something that can be popped with a needle? Lol.

But it'll be hard to get outside her range when she can teleport. And simply move along with her.

Oh, that's fair enough. It'll at least do more damage than her needles and threads, however.

As in a forcefield that is a bubble around herself. She also can make barriers in front of her with a thought.

How far can she teleport and how would she deal with teleporting hundreds of meters into the air?

Ah. Elaine also has forcefield capabilities.

Not sure tbh. She should be able to fly but I'm unsure if she displayed it. She could attempt successive teleportation.

It's weird that her range is so short. Most in ToG have a range of several kilometers. So her not even being hundreds of meters is strange. I'm gonna check on that.

Cinder once fought a guy who decided that turtle shelling her attacks with forcefields was the best way to fight her. It didnt end well for him.

Yes but that leaves her vulnerable against someone who can freely fly, plus Cinder has fought both against and alongside teleportation spammers before, so teleportation wont be that big of an issue for her.

XD, link me that fight please.

It will be since it's not simple teleportation. It's a wolf she switches places with so it'll be a continuous threat. And one can't really kill the wolf. It can be blasted away, but she can respawn it.

Yeah, flight seems like an issue.

I just scrolled through some chapters with her. Some scans where it looks like she really might have hundreds of meters can't be scaled because the blasts are cut off. But her range seems to be right. There were fighting in an enclosed space so she literally can't have a range too high, lol.

Actually, how does their AP compare?

Because her moving barrier (Armor inventory) no sells ranged attacks from Baam. And Baam could only break it with attacks designed specifically to pierce through things.

Back