• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bear finds a gross human and they have lots of fun: Freddy Fazbear vs Salad Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean fair enough yeah. Inconclusive perhaps, then? Perhaps neither could hurt the other. No way to incap?

Maybe both could incap in one way. Both seem to be able to do something, like swinging hard enough to KO.

His life manip consists of him wrapping flesh around something and it being given life.

Nah Salad Fingers should be able to harm metal, I think. His feats consist of biting through bone and wood with casual ease- metal would be higher but not terribly so.

For now count my vote on Salad Fingers.

also if we're being technical his home has exactly two things in it that might help- a nail on the wall and an oven he got a kid to crawl into- might be useful but I think he's just gonna try to bite him tbh

Depends on the volume of metal. In general, steel requires only 208 joules to bust a cubic centimeter. Iron takes a fair amount less.

Mr. Bambu said:
Nah Salad Fingers should be able to harm metal, I think. His feats consist of biting through bone and wood with casual ease- metal would be higher but not terribly so.
SFś takes a small bite out of the tip of a branch. Also his durability isn´t that great. It is just Pain Resistance and Regen.

Salad Fingers. I wanted to explore it after Don't Hug Me. I'm Scared, but I never got around to it.

Probably should.

Yeah.

Inconclusive FRA.

A branch and a skull.

Feel like the skull is the more notable thing.

It is the only notable feat in tiering. Durability ¨feats¨ as I said before seem to just be Pain Resistance and the stomach wound severially hurt him. All he did was heal from it.

Animatronics tend to be rather fragile and easily damagable irl. I get that Freddy is 9-C but considering that SF also is I don't see why he can't just hit Freddy and damage the internals.

Surviving it was the point. I also seem to recall not being very affected by being constricted by the aforementioned tree.

It doesn't take much to get to 9-C, boyo.

EDIT: Eyup.

Real life people can get into 9-C on their own, and almost anyone can with like a claw hammer or something.

I mean

The thing that showed up inside him almost killed him, he survived constriction with seemingly only discomfort

Now that i noticed, speed isn't equalized, giving an advantage to Scary Boi, but i don't think that he is fast enough to blitz, but i think it is still a good advantage

I feel this did it in:

Mr. Bambu said:

Christian Higdon said:
I feel this did it in:
Mr. Bambu said:
How different is metal from bone?

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Christian Higdon said:
I feel this did it in:
Mr. Bambu said:
How different is metal from bone?
From waht I hear, not too different. It's different, but not too significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back