• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A battle of hax: Yhwach vs Doctor Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh no... the almighty negates those abilities quite easily simply by having to see them in the future, while plucking his head of as well

I agree. If Almighty was shown to negate any ability, Yhwach wouldnt have been defeated. The silver arrow that cut off his powers or whatever would have just bounced off as he laughed like a mad man.

It is the best precog I have seen in fiction, but that wont do much if you know all the future begin with a time stop, which has no resistance too.

the only things that make this fair is maybe he has better experience. But he is far outclassed with hax.

I guess? But the same can be said for Yhwach. Saying he has been to other dimensions and fought countless enemies doesnt tell me much. I can be a skeptic and assume those were all fodder. If so, then it should be closed because haxstomp

In Bleach, living longer doesn't add jack to experience if you spend those extra years killing fodder hollows. *points at a certain teenager strawberry that defeats people hundreds of years old*

Yhwach obviously got hit with still silver for plot lol, not that the almighty is broken when it comes to his weakness.

Not Jim Sterling said:
I'm still amazed on how Doctor doom deal with Marquis of Death after Marquis hax him to oblivion..lol.
Matthew Schroeder said:
Seriously, do you really think that a guy who can instantaneously make any future real with no limitations would lose to Ichigo?
The first time ichigo do some real damage to yhwach is when yhwach under Aizen KS who mess up his senses(he still need to use his senses to do his future hax), and second time ichigo do damage and beat yhwach is when yhwach power get nulled by the pis arrow.
Well Aizen activated KS on Yhwach before he activated his almighty and yeah uryu reflect the almighty so he couldn't see the arrow

Matthew Schroeder said:
Seriously, do you really think that a guy who can instantaneously make any future real with no limitations would lose to Ichigo?
Also, all the futures Yhwach made real involved things in the near future, of seconds to minutes at most. Like breaking a Zanpakutou or punching someone.
If you read the story it was also predicted that Yhwach would lose to Ichigo that was ywhach fate jugram changed yhwach fate so that he would lose to ichigo

And if yhwach destroy or broke something it can't be fixed in the present since it is broken or destroyed in all possible futures. the only way to fix something is to go back to the past

LuckyCharmingStar said:
BFR wouldn't even work on Yhwach or most bleach characters they are able to make portals to travel dimensions
And this helps with Time BFR how, exactly?

I don't just mean Doom sending Yhwach back in time, either. I also mean Doom sending him to his time platform and literally freezing him in time.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
LuckyCharmingStar said:
BFR wouldn't even work on Yhwach or most bleach characters they are able to make portals to travel dimensions
And this helps with Time BFR how, exactly?
I don't just mean Doom sending Yhwach back in time, either. I also mean Doom sending him to his time platform and literally freezing him in time.
The problem is if Yhwach see it he can dodge or it won't affect him so that DD can't send him.

the only way I actaully see DD defeating Yhwach is going to beat him before he activated his almighty or planned a fate for Yhwach before he activated his almighty.

Yhwach can't resist time freeze, Doom has many hax he could use to defeat Yhwach, could then proceed to steal his powers and I'm pretty sure Doom has outprepped and outhaxed stronger/more haxxed beings.

Doom ftw.

Ywach broke Ichigo's sword in the future which made it break in the present. This isn't something he was capable of in the present. So I don't know how in the **** he accomplished it but he did. That's worth saying something. He did something utterly impossible... and we're talking about precog and time manipulation... it's impossible relative to THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back