• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A battle of hax: Yhwach vs Doctor Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doom vs yhwach
Conditions

+ Speed is equalized

+ Base Doom vs Soul King Yhwach

+ they fight in a major city

+ win by any means

+ both are in character and serious

Who wins and why ? (I will count no votes based on "for reasons above" alone)

Doctor Doom: 5 (ZacharyGrossman273, PaChi2, KinkiestSins, DMUA, Anderson2003)

Yhwach: 1 (LuckyCharmingStar)

Inconclusive: 0

My knowledge of bleach is very limited, but yhwachs profile says that he is resistance to power absorption and can rewrite his own future.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Wait yhwach is a glass cannon?

I just saw that too. Its a bit weird, but ok. I count your vote for the time travel argument.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Doctor Doom could haxstomp Yhwach in a million ways.

Damn, I thought they would be equally matched. Can this stay open or should it be closed ?

Seriously, do you really think that a guy who can instantaneously make any future real with no limitations would lose to Ichigo?

Also, all the futures Yhwach made real involved things in the near future, of seconds to minutes at most. Like breaking a Zanpakutou or punching someone.

Matthew Schroeder said:
TFW people who never read Bleach thinking that Yhwach can create any future, not knowing that the futures he can make the present are limited to those he can cause by himself.
Dont blame them, the way Yhwach explained his powers is close to NLF. And I think that reviving himself is the icing on the cake for such interpretations.

Nvm them. Yhwach simply sees all the possible futures and chooses one. If there is none in which he wins, he loses automatically.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Seriously, do you really think that a guy who can instantaneously make any future real with no limitations would lose to Ichigo?

Also, all the futures Yhwach made real involved things in the near future, of seconds to minutes at most. Like breaking a Zanpakutou or punching someone.
Actually, the first part is blatant PIS.

The second one, well. I can agree with that. Tho, in his defense I'll say that he was showing off, he didnt need to make any big changes in the long term.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Take away still silver and the answer is no. :^)

Even if you set aside Doctor Doom much more haxy abilities, he is also just smarter. Yhwach got outsmarted by a high school student. (Okay lets set aside that dp and be serious) Yhwach is the kind of villain who is smart, but needs pawns to get his plan into motion

Code:
In other words, he needs other people that specialize in things he does not and when he has no usage for them, he gets rid of them.
Doctor Doom does not have this. He is comparable to Reed Richards, just generally a smart guy and is likely capable of outsmarting Yhwach in a few short interactions with him He can deduce how his precog will work, any weaknesses, his powers and more importantly on how to kill him.

Plus, his armor and his magic make him have one of the more annoying characters in Tier 5 to put down.

Doctor Doom low mid diff with just intelligence and variety of abilities. In my opinion, this is just barely outside of a hax stomp, but he shouldnt have a problem here.

"Yhwach is the kind of villain who is smart, but needs pawns to get his plan into motion

In other words, he needs other people that specialize in things he does not and when he has no usage for them, he gets rid of them"

what. Simply, what. That's a weakness to his intelligence?

Just so you know, intelligence wise, Yhwach is close to Nigh-Omniscient when activating The Almighty. "Yhwach can see everything that is to occur from the present moment into the far-flung future. He can "know" everything that lies within that gaze. Rather than seeing a linear future, Yhwach observes all possible futures at once like countless grains of sand in the wind, and can thus act accordingly using the knowledge he has gained to anticipate and counter his opponents." Of course the NLF part is obvious.

Im all for Doom winning 10/10 due to far superior hax, but dont downplay Yhwach.

I'm still amazed on how Doctor doom deal with Marquis of Death after Marquis hax him to oblivion..lol.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The first time ichigo do some real damage to yhwach is when yhwach under Aizen KS who mess up his senses(he still need to use his senses to do his future hax), and second time ichigo do damage and beat yhwach is when yhwach power get nulled by the pis arrow.

Shouldn't this just be a haxstomp since people are already assuming yhwach has no future wherein he can win?

you guys are basically just playing around here if you wanna conclude things with that in mind already

PaChi2 said:
what. Simply, what. That's a weakness to his intelligence?

Just so you know, intelligence wise, Yhwach is close to Nigh-Omniscient when activating The Almighty. "Yhwach can see everything that is to occur from the present moment into the far-flung future. He can "know" everything that lies within that gaze. Rather than seeing a linear future, Yhwach observes all possible futures at once like countless grains of sand in the wind, and can thus act accordingly using the knowledge he has gained to anticipate and counter his opponents." Of course the NLF part is obvious.

Im all for Doom winning 10/10 due to far superior hax, but dont downplay Yhwach.
I am not? I am just stating my opinion. He is my favorite villain in bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back