• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Battle for Hell

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Battlefield 4
Samael versus Avidor, because it results in at least one powerful, awful being biting za dusto, I think?
The battle will begin here, in the above unfortunate forested valley region on an uninhabited planet. Speed Equalized. Otherwise, SBA's on, who would win, state your reasoning, etc.

Idk how this wiki is with necro but

Samael worth notes
Space-Time Manipulation (Type 2)
Reality Warping
Angelic Energy Manipulation
type 8 immortality
Light Magic
Archangel Smite (Physical or range)
Causality Manipulation
Lucifer`s Will
Wrath of Lucifer
Mind manipulation
energy armor
TP
Soul Manipulation and immunity

Power Nullification (via energy-, matter-, causality- and reality manipulation), Danmaku (By Hell`s Barrage)

Explosion Manipulation (By Hell`s Barrage), Law Manipulation (Here in universe my words are law)

Demon Summoning, Demon Creation (can create demons to demon god power level

Resistance (to power nullification, energy-, matter-, causality-, space-time manipulation and reality warping)

godlike stamina

weaknesses: Arrogant

Avidor
Chain Manipulation (Creates and can control several chains to attack and strap opponents down) Transformation and Body Control
Status Effect Inducement (His whips and Chains induce the "Paralysis" effect which makes it more difficult to move)
Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Magic, Void Manipulation (All demons on this level have these resistances), and especially Mind Manipulation
type 8 immortality
Regenerationn (Mid-Godly)
Forcefield Creation harm)

I detect an incon. Neither can win i think. But i think Samael win's on abilties as he seems better suited for fighting.

Samael seems to win based on the ammount of hax he has and such overall, although it might not be an easy fight given the Mid-Godly regen and all that

Back