• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A and B Class Heroes AP downgrade, Rhino Wrestler Speed downgrade (One Punch Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon1511

He/Him
A and B Class Heroes AP downgrade:
This Jet Drive Straight calc which a lot of A and B Class Heroes currently scale to was remade and got a lower result, so their AP should be downgraded

Affected profiles:

Needle Star
Captain Mizuki
Narcisstoic
Shadow Ring
One Shotter

Rhino Wrestler speed:
I asked Kachon to calc this feat from Rhino Wrestler and he got as a result Subsonic (158 m/s)

The current Supersonic+ scaling is wacky as hell for two reasons:
1) ByAsura has mentioned that the calc is kinda wacky and should be redone
here
2) Even if the value was accurate why would A and B Class Heroes scale to it? There is no proper justification other than "they should"

So, Rhino Wrestler becomes "Subsonic with Supersonic reaction speed" or "At least Subsonic with Supersonic reaction speed" and I also have to mention that Needle Star reacted and helped Mizuki to dodge one of his attacks so he should scale to Subsonic as well

Idk about the other heroes, maybe they should as well? Rhino Wrestler doesn't really blitz them he just charges through them with his superior AP while the heroes are still able to land their innefective attacks on him.

I smell threat level scaling on Narsisstoic's profile
it should honestly just be gutted since it uses threat level and hero rank scaling, and also has absolutely nothing worth keping the profile for outside of that
....superhuman physical characteristics and absolutely nothing else....bruh

I smell threat level scaling on Narsisstoic's profile
it should honestly just be gutted since it uses threat level and hero rank scaling, and also has absolutely nothing worth keping the profile for outside of that
....superhuman physical characteristics and absolutely nothing else....bruh
It can just be changed to "Should be comparable to Jet Nice Guy who did this"

But other than that yeah, he is kinda irrelevant.

It can just be changed to "Should be comparable to Jet Nice Guy who did this"
that kinda scaling is also pretty illegal as far as I know
there's really no justification there, other than "yeah he should be stronger than this other guy
unless jet nice guy is considered an average human and he's considered a superhuman, but like, the best average human in opm is saitama massively downscaling from a wall level feat, so
actually, there's no clear reason for any of them to scale to 9-A
I say we just toss them in the trash

that kinda scaling is also pretty illegal as far as I know
there's really no justification there, other than "yeah he should be stronger than this other guy
unless jet nice guy is considered an average human and he's considered a superhuman, but like, the best average human in opm is saitama massively downscaling from a wall level feat, so
actually, there's no clear reason for any of them to scale to 9-A
I say we just toss them in the trash
Nah, its because they all got similar ratings by Rhino Wrestler.

I obviously agree with the downgrades.

If you ever have any other One-Punch Man feats you need calced, I'm almost always free so just message me on my wall.

I'll make sure to correct the AP justifications and make the profiles more clear hell it might even be useful to create a profile for Jet Nice Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back