• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recon1511

He/Him
So after upgrading Iaian I said I would make a separate CRT for this guy since his direct scaling from Iaian is rather problematic as he would become one of the strongest Demon level monsters on the series (7-B MHS+) just by giving trouble to him despite being Tiger level 1 day or even just hours before he was promoted.

It has been established that his attacks with his horn are stronger than his normal attacks, he only directly collides with Iaian using his horn, pushing him back at first but then his charge is completely stopped by him. It's mainly used for defense and it's heavily implied that it's durability is higher than the rest of his body. So AP and Durability wise without the horn he should be "At least City Block level" since he should be superior to the Sky Folk.

Now regarding his speed, Iaian was dodging his attacks and is completely unharmed by the end of their fight, Rhino Wrestler also wasn't blocking his attacks with his horn but rather Iaian was the one purposefully looking to clash with it.

I think a better way to scale his speed would be him reacting and deflecting 3 of One Shotter bullets in an instant and defeating several C-B-A class heroes by passing through them (Supersonic+)

He should definitely get Accelerated Development, Gyoro calls it "evolution" and so does Rhino but seemingly the only thing that improved are his physical capabilities.

Here are my proposed changes:

AP: At least City Block level (as a Demon level threat he should be superior to the Sky Folk) at most City Level with horn (pushed Iaian back with it but his charge was completely stopped by him).

Or

AP: At least City Block level (as a Demon level threat he should be superior to the Sky Folk) higher with horn (pushed Iaian back with it but his charge was completely stopped by him).

Speed: At least Supersonic+(deflected 3 bullets fired by One Shotter in an instant, defeated several C to A class heroes by charging through them)

Durability: At least City Block Level, City Level with horn (Primarily uses his horn to defend. Iaian's attacks which he rated "69" out of 100 did no damage to his horn, despite Iaian trying to cut it off but a casual Atomic Samurai easily disposed of him).

I will include all pages here in an imgur album afterwards.

As I said I'm really doubtful of the 7-B ratings but I don't know what the alternative is, feel free to discuss.

AP: At least City Block level (as a Demon level threat he should be superior to the Sky Folk) at most City Level with horn (pushed Iaian back with it but his charge was completely stopped by him).
Durability: At least City Block Level, City Level with horn (Primarily uses his horn to defend. Iaian's attacks which he rated "69" out of 100 did no damage to his horn, despite Iaian trying to cut it off but a casual Atomic Samurai easily disposed of him).
These make sense to me.

I don't think there's an issue with Rhino Wrestler being one of the strongest Demon level monsters at this point. He grew from Tiger level to Demon level very quickly, so it's not far-fetched to say he's a strong demon.

Also, Iaian has been stated to be on the level of the S-Class, with S-Class heroes being able to take out the average Demon level monster. Iaian not being able to cut Rhino Wrestler's horn means that he must be stronger than the average Demon level monster, so 'at most 7-B' works.

These make sense to me.

I don't think there's an issue with Rhino Wrestler being one of the strongest Demon level monsters at this point. He grew from Tiger level to Demon level very quickly, so it's not far-fetched to say he's a strong demon.

Also, Iaian has been stated to be on the level of the S-Class, with S-Class heroes being able to take out the average Demon level monster. Iaian not being able to cut Rhino Wrestler's horn means that he must be stronger than the average Demon level monster, so 'at most 7-B' works.
I see, what about the speed?

I agree with the 1st option and disagree with the wording.

I think Rhino Wrestler’s AP should have a solid

At least City Block level (as a Demon level threat he should be superior to the Sky Folk), likely at most City Level

Without mentioning the horn. The City Level scaling is to Rhino’s own physical might pushing against Iaian, not the horn. The Horn is simply durability in this case.

I agree with the 1st option and disagree with the wording.

I think Rhino Wrestler’s AP should have a solid

At least City Block level (as a Demon level threat he should be superior to the Sky Folk), likely at most City Level

Without mentioning the horn. The City Level scaling is to Rhino’s own physical might pushing against Iaian, not the horn. The Horn is simply durability in this case.
I'd agree but we are explicitly shown that the horn does indeed hit harder than his normal attacks.

Fair but that looks to be piercing damage, which Rhino wasn’t using on Iaian. And/or, Rhino’s leg muscles could be stronger than his arms but I do think that example was piercing damage.
He did use it on Iaian though, like he charged against him directly with his horn.

The Horn itself isn't providing power here. The strength is coming from Rhino himself. The reason the horn does more damage is because the horn lets all of that energy be released in a single point. Piercing power makes an attack of equal energy far more damaging.

Rhino's charge is what has the power, and Iaian struggled with that charge. The horn doesn't magically add more kinetic energy out of nowhere.

It's impossible for the horn to be "stronger", since he isn't scaling because he pierced Iaian with his horn.

Okay, I see what you are saying now. What do you think the proper rating for his AP would be?

Yeah, Elixir and Rusty are right, Rhino Wrestler should probably just be “At most 7-B”.

So it should be like this then?

Abilities: Accelerated development (Through training he managed to become a Demon level threat, Gyoro-Gyoro being happy to see his sudden improvement. Stated that he becomes stronger during battle).

AP: At most City Level (pushed Iaian back but his charge was completely stopped by him) possibly higher via Accelerated Development

Speed: At least Supersonic+(deflected 3 bullets fired by One Shotter in an instant, defeated several C to A class heroes by charging through them) possibly higher via Accelerated Development

Durability: At least City Block Level, City Level with horn (Primarily uses his horn to defend. Iaian's attacks did no damage to his horn, despite Iaian trying to cut it off but a casual Atomic Samurai easily disposed of him) possibly higher via Accelerated Development.

Back