• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: Disciples Profiles Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon1511

He/Him
As the title says this is just a revamp of the profiles of Iaian, Okamaitachi and Bushidrill as they are pretty lackluster...

I added references, updated the scans and put some images on their galleries alongside explaining their abilities a bit more.

Here is how they would look now:

Now the main one here is Iaian's profile I made the following additions that are up to discussion:
This is mentioned in the databook and seems like it fits the bill for "minor" fear manip, that said the manga itself hasn't really actually pointed this out.
Funnily enough, given his feats Iaian being in the same ballpark of power as TTM isn't unfounded (and even funnier Iaian actually scales higher than him in our own wiki, I'm trying to amend that but oh well) so I'll let you guys decide if this is valid enough to be noted on his profile as part of his AP justification
  • Intelligence: Gifted (Highly knowledgeable in combat and is an expert swordsman. During fights he tends to take on a leader role and quickly points out the enemy weak points or the most effective way to face them. He tried to do this when the S-Class Heroes were facing Melzargard, suggesting to retreat and find an alternative way to deal with the regenerating monster but none of them would listen to him. Has a bit of a stubborn side. In his battle with the Rhino Wrestler, he was chastised by his master for insisting on inefficiently cutting off the Rhino Wrestler's horn, the most durable part of the monster)
Just included his intelligence feats and upgraded it to Gifted.
  • Weaknesses: None notable | At the moment has one arm, but it is unknown if this has actually negatively affected his fighting skills.
Removed the "Sometimes rushes into battle without thinking things all the way through" because it's literally not true lol.

Aside from these changes I just added standard tactics for Okamaitachi and Bushidrill:
  • Standard Tactics: Okamaitachi usually starts a fight by checking the range of her opponent with her Air Blade and will try to keep her distance in combat to take advantage of her long range attacks.
  • Standard Tactics: It's unknown if this is an usual move for Bushidrill but he can use his Drill Swords to tunnel below and attack his opponents by surprise. Uses the shockwaves of his thrusting attacks to overpower or knockback his foes.

I agree with everything. Wonderfully made.
cat-kissing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back