• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament of Swords, Spears, and More Round 4: Composite King vs Guts

Hello! And welcome back to our Medieval Tournament of Swords, Spears, and More! For our fourth round the struggler himself, Guts, will face against the legendary monarch of Crusaders, the Composite Ruler! Due to the relative one-sided nature of this match-up, I'll make some new rules to make it more interesting:
  • The Ruler will be given a day of prep, no help from servants or his pool of wealth, he only has his standard equipment; He also has prior knowledge of Guts
  • Guts knows he must kill the Ruler but does not know where he is
  • The battle will take place in the streets of medieval London; Guts must find and kill the King in order to win
  • The King has access to his werewolf form
  • Speeds are equalized
Our first fighter Guts, scales massively above 100 000 J, while our second fighter the Composite Ruler, also scales above 100 000 J!

Will the one who resists causality finally meet his fate, or will this king be overthrown?

Guts: 5

Composite King:

Incon:

Last edited:
I think Guts should take this quite easily.

He is way more skilled in almost all relevant fields and much more able in physical combat. Maybe the match could be different if this wasn't a direct confrontation and the Ruler had prep time, but Guts dominates this in a straight fight.

Alright I'll give him prep and some animals to help as well, let me figure out some more conditions as well

I think so.

Still, I think Guts wins. With a bit more difficulty, the Ruler should be able to make quite a few traps and cause no small amount of trouble to him, but Guts should still defeat him the moment he reaches the Ruler.

Back