• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B tournament bracket

I randomized and guess what there will also be a elimination round after this to which means the losers get a second chance and if they lose again they go home

9C47CBC5-EE47-4718-8505-7D621CC939F8

MLPlover2011 said:
Wait why did you suggest characters you hate? I'm just asking
Oh, about two characters, not all characters from cartoons, movies, etc.

I've believed BunBun and Loopsy gets more hates even they have bad personalities.

Back