• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So

200x AP

Connie stomps. next.

Nope, pretty sure Connie slices Zim up.

Zim won't have enough time to even react or use his Pak as defense or call in the Voot cruiser.

This is like Bill Cipher; underestimating Humans.

I believe that is not combat applicable, unfortunately. But yes, he can. Also, cant Zim, just like that last round, keep his distance away from Connie firing several lasers? Not to mention he is pretty maneuverable with his spider legs from his PAK.

Interestingly enough, the whole verse might get upped to FTL reactions soon so if we had waited long enough speed wouldn't have needed to be equalized me thinks.

Psychomaster35 said:
I believe that is not combat applicable, unfortunately. But yes, he can. Also, cant Zim, just like that last round, keep his distance away from Connie firing several lasers? Not to mention he is pretty maneuverable with his spider legs from his PAK.
Connie would just reflect the lasers back at him.

The only chance Zim gets is the Voot cruiser, which ain't happening any time soon, and don't think he starts in character.

Psychomaster35 said:
Not when Connie can eat his lasers for breakfast. Should I load the next round and call this a stomp?

Welp. I call stomp, then. Unless Zim has some calcs, this is an official stomp by me in favor of Connie.

Well first, Zim has got an obvious manuverability advantage with his Pak.

Second, he's got a pretty decent range advantage with his lasers, as Connie has zero ranged combat weapons.

Third, if Zim were to outlast Connie he could call in his Voot Cruiser and Connie'd have no way around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back