• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
A81542d231560e4935ecc5fbf20bbbb5
Second to Last Round of the 9-B Brackets begins! Our contestants for this round are Prince Charming (OUAT), and Amanogawa Kouki. Click here to see current standings.

This is Normal Kouki, and speed is equalized.

I'm thinking of also doing a bonus round for the brackets to find out who gets 3rd place, between the losers of this round and Round 13. Does that sound good, or should I get straight to the powerless bracket?

Kouki - 4 (Phoenix, Apies, CP, 22Easy)

Charming - 4 (TheOwn, Crimson, Spino, Core)

Incon -

12289745 997934270229353 4366112040067216208 n
312Disappointed
Your hax means nothing here, fool

https://youtu.be/zgjZzNLZpEU

Later in that episode it power nulls someone in a higher tier than him, I think, with a great variety of hax.

That said, after watching these videos, it's becoming increasingly apparent that his Broadway force isn't an innate ability of his, rather a temporary ability gained through a wish that only lasted a short amount of time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it should be one of his standard powers, as it's not even him that's causing the Broadway Force.

I don't know much about Once Upon a Time, so take that with a grain of salt.

Allow me to correct you: The Broadway Force was the way the Blue Fairy found to answer to Snow White's prayers. While both of them, Charming and Snow, thought this was a temporary ability, just like you, they ended up figuring out that the Blue Fire had given them said power permanently. As said in the episode, "The song would always be inside of them". They later used this power, even with Zelena's Cancelation Spell that seemingly nullled they're powers.

That said, I believe Charming's Broadway Force is more than enough to null Kouki's powers, and thus, I'm voting for him.

TheOwnMagic has convinced me. Voting for Prince Charming via op fairy tale singing.

P.S. Yes, I think a bronze final between losers would be good.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Does his power null, null a person's physical strength?
Pretty sure that needs to be adressed.

Kouki -

Charming - 2 (TheOwn, Crimson)

Incon -

Kouki: "he is trained in the Yaegashi school of martial arts ever since he was a child, which includes martial arts such as kendo and akaido. Upon being summoned to Torcus, he was trained by the best martial artist there in sword arts."

Charming: "High."

Basically, I need more info on Charming's skills/traning in combat, namely because Kouki has more going for him.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Still have yet to get any info on the prince's physical capabilities/skill.
It's there on his profile...

"Can easily defeat multiple armored guards while barely wearing his night-suit. Could content with Rumplestiltski in a swordfight. Beheaded a dragon with a single blow. Threw his sword at Regina with such force that it got stuck in a stone wall"

Celestial Pegasus said:
Still have yet to get any info on the prince's physical capabilities/skill.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kouki -

Charming - 6 (TheOwn, Crimson, Apies, Phoenix, Spino, Core)

Incon -

@22 That's just for his ap, i am talking about skill/intelligence here cause his intelligence is just high with nothing else to it, while kouki has been trained in an ancient martial arts since he was like 7, and was further trained by the best martial artist in another world.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@22 That's just for his ap, i am talking about skill/intelligence here cause his intelligence is just high with nothing else to it, while kouki has been trained in an ancient martial arts since he was like 7.
Kouki probably outskills him then, but I imagine fighting Rumplestiltskin should be somewhat testament to his skill.

CP is making some good points; Charming doesn't dehabilitate his opponents entirely, he just power nulls them. As it stands Kouki has far greater experience and training.

(EDIT): CP/22Easy, you guys voting for Kouki?

Kouki - 1 (Phoenix)

Charming - 5 (TheOwn, Crimson, Apies, Spino, Core)

Incon -

In all seriousness, I'm with Celestial. I need to know if Prince is skilled enough, cause Kouki beat Killua and if Prince can't beat Killua, then I'm mad.

EDIT: Probably shouldn't go away for 30 minutes without posting reply. You get ninja's super hard.

PS: Kouki is more skilled!? I'M MAD!

I'm just goint to assume CP and 22 are supporting Kouki for now.

Charming - 4 (TheOwn, Crimson, Spino, Core)

Incon -

Charming - 3 (TheOwn, Crimson, Core)

Incon - 1 (Spino)

Kouki - 5 (Phoenix, Apies, CP, 22Easy, Overlord)

Charming - 3 (TheOwn, Crimson, Core)

Incon - 1 (Spino)

Back