• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Brackets | Round 5

Yeah like we get in and it's just like: "Alright let's begin Round 6-" "Oh wait guys, just rewatched the episode and it turns out the Vampires are actually Building level! Welp onto the next one."

It's kinda weird on the page it says they're 6x stronger than a Human Athlete, but that would only be 1.8 Kilojoules, or street level.

Yeah so the people on the show fudged the numbers. Also they scaled him to 6x more than peak humans instead of athletes, like saying they are 6x times stronger than a guy who hits harder than most heavy weight boxers.

I wish Deadliest Warrior would return, it was so entertaining to watch. :(

I still can't believe in that cowboys vs the mafia episode or whatever it was, just for no reason 2 of the cowboys survived instead of the usual 1 survivor.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I wish Deadliest Warrior would return, it was so entertaining to watch. :(
I still can't believe in that cowboys vs the mafia episode or whatever it was, just for no reason 2 of the cowboys survived instead of the usual 1 survivor.
Yeah that was weird. Also they have like four video games for some reason.

Back