• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Anything-Goes Tournament- Round 3: Jord vs the Necroa Virus

...This us the third time I say this, but I did not claim it will be faster than a second, or a thougth.

She has no possible way of detecting her infection. The only symohtom she'll get to live through is death. That is not instant, but it doesn't have any forewarning beyond that.
Yeah and as I also said several times I doubt that she will just be perfectly ok before instantly collapsing like a switch is flipped. You claim that she won't even feel tired or dizzy or pain the second before she collapses dead. It's a complete and utter stretch to say that lacking symptoms alone implies the person feels nothing seconds before they die.
If you want to claim that she goes from feeling great to dying instantly than that needs actual feats where we see that, as a seriously doubt it is that way in the illness/symptom that is based on.

Likewise, I have yet to see anything that proofs she reflects the very basic biology of diseases. She doesnt make someone's heart beat backwards, or their ability to see turn to blindness, so I need proof of her affecting something like this to accept it at all.
Dude, this is a zombie virus. It's not an average disease, especially if you want to claim that it makes people die without even a second of prior indication. Jords ability inverts the special properties of people, even if these are as natural as the laws of nature of her own universe. Special Zombie Virus abilities should be part of that.

But again, she'd have no way of knowimg she needs to use this ability.
Again, she would notice the lifeforms around her showing symptoms beforehand. The Panzerfaust blast would launch the Virus in the opposite direction to her, so smaller animals will be infected before her and will definitely die before her.
Jord was a front soldier in the concept war, where chemical weapons were used to eradicate the population of entire planets. When she sees things showing symptoms she will definitely take countermeasures and given how general purpose her fulfilled expectations concept is those will work.

Another thing: We were talking about heat. You said the virus has a resistance against that but is that resistance actually on the level of fire?

So yeah, only one zombie + the disease.
Honestly, I still wonder whether the disease is technically even part of the character...

also If Jord kills it, wouldn’t it spread to New York, killing people, and therefore making more zombies to attack Jord?
I mean, once Jord realizes what's up the numbers of zombies really doesn't matter anymore.

After looking a bit more into the game stats there are also a few question I have.

First, the lethality of the brain inflammation you are suggesting to be what kills her. From what I could find the lethality of that is 13, while the highest lethality (which I assume is 100% lethal) is 25. So I assume that a human actually has a realistic chance of surviving it. Given that Jord is a superhuman with supernaturally long lifespan and not a human, i.e. the specific species the virus specializes in, I would assume she actually has a decent chance of surviving that symptom.

Second, the brain inflammation symptom has a severity of 1. In my understanding of what severity means (it describes how bad the disease is, outside of lethality, and also correlates with how easy it is noticed) that implies that it actually is noticeable for the person that has this symptom.

I also wonder where the idea that this symptom would manifest before all others comes from. I could find no evidence for that.

Does Jord know he has to exterminate the virus and not just the zombie?
Interesting question. We usually assume that the fighters in question know who they are supposed to kill (as otherwise no fight would happen).
If we assume that Jord has to fight not the zombie, but the virus "possessing" the zombie, then Jord should technically know.

Last edited:
We usually assume that they know what/who they’re attacking. Who they’re battling is the Zombie. Problem is, this Zombie carries a Virus that will create more zombies out of people by attacking the brain and other weird stuff. So no, they don’t know they have to eliminate a Virus, they know they have to battle a Zombie.

I’ll respond to the other stuff in a minute, I’m busy atm

Yeah and as I also said several times I doubt that she will just be perfectly ok before instantly collapsing like a switch is flipped. You claim that she won't even feel tired or dizzy or pain the second before she collapses dead. It's a complete and utter stretch to say that lacking symptoms alone implies the person feels nothing seconds before they die.
If you want to claim that she goes from feeling great to dying instantly than that needs actual feats where we see that, as a seriously doubt it is that way in the illness/symptom that is based on.
Its a Zombie Virus, you think there’s a chance it is based off an actual disease? That’d be ridiculous- Zombies don’t exist in real life. If we’re looking for real-life comparisons, show me when the inspiration for Jord reversed the concept of a Disease, lol. Real Life and Fiction is like comparing Apples and Oranges.
If we’re looking for feats, however, I do believe that once you develop that symptom, people start dying real fast. Like, hundreds in a few seconds fast. I could be wrong, however.
Dude, this is a zombie virus. It's not an average disease, especially if you want to claim that it makes people die without even a second of prior indication. Jords ability inverts the special properties of people, even if these are as natural as the laws of nature of her own universe. Special Zombie Virus abilities should be part of that.
I think the problem is that it doesn’t reverse natural things, like the beating of a heart or the sound someone makes when they talk. The Virus is completely natural in the Plague Inc. universe. It does everything in a scientific, controlled way- the only abilities it has are the abilities of a basic Virus, and natural symptoms that are utilized in a unique way. To it, its functions are just as natural as the beating of a heart.
Oh yeah, and also, don’t forget the Reverse takes a very literal term of ‘Opposite’. What does the Necroa Virus do? Give Life to Dead People. Reversed? Kill Living People.

Again, she would notice the lifeforms around her showing symptoms beforehand. The Panzerfaust blast would launch the Virus in the opposite direction to her, so smaller animals will be infected before her and will definitely die before her.
Jord was a front soldier in the concept war, where chemical weapons were used to eradicate the population of entire planets. When she sees things showing symptoms she will definitely take countermeasures and given how general purpose her fulfilled expectations concept is those will work.
I mean, technically, there shouldn’t be anyone else in the Central Park. As per Standard Battle Assumptions, no outside help is allowed. Plus, the Virus is both released passively (meaning Before they fire, although it probably wouldn’t reach them before they fire) and via a launching method when they die via an explosion. So Explosion meets Explosion, plus a prereleased virus. Any airflow created will be canceled out by the 2nd Explosion method, if Im doing science correctly.

Another thing: We were talking about heat. You said the virus has a resistance against that but is that resistance actually on the level of fire?
This things able to travel the entire world no-problem, including the Sahara Desert, Greenland, and various other areas. It’s also casually attacked with explosions and gunshots by whats basically an Apocalyptic Army dedicated to taking out the virus. If Heat was enough to kill it, I think explosions doing Nothing says something about the Panzerfaust Plan.
Honestly, I still wonder whether the disease is technically even part of the character...
It’s a Zombie. Created by a Disease. And releases the Disease. Not hard to understand.

I mean, once Jord realizes what's up the numbers of zombies really doesn't matter anymore.
I was saying that more in a jokingly way, lol. I wasn’t actually trying to argue that the Virus could create a Zombie Army, that‘d be pretty much useless.

First, the lethality of the brain inflammation you are suggesting to be what kills her. From what I could find the lethality of that is 13, while the highest lethality (which I assume is 100% lethal) is 25. So I assume that a human actually has a realistic chance of surviving it. Given that Jord is a superhuman with supernaturally long lifespan and not a human, i.e. the specific species the virus specializes in, I would assume she actually has a decent chance of surviving that symptom.
Thought we weren’t supposed to compare In-Game stats? And no, Humans don’t have a realistic chance of surviving it. That’s the point of this symptom- to kill everyone. That’s why they’re making a cure- because everyone’s dying. Comparing In-Game stats would also make things like random Tumours more lethal than constant Seizing, so I don’t think it’s quite accurate.
Plus, you forget the perks of Plague Inc viruses- they can infect pretty much anything. Elephants? Yes. Corpses? Yes. There’s a secret where you infect a bunch of sheep and they go floating down the ocean onto Greenland if I recall, maybe not in the Necroa Virus but in one of the diseases. And not only can the Virus rearrange its DNA, and make it more compatible with certain hosts on a whim, but we’re assuming Jord has a very different biology from Humans. Which, I mean... look at them. Tell me if you think they have wildly different Biology than humans. They’re a Superhuman, not Martian or Kryptonian or something like that.
I also wonder where the idea that this symptom would manifest before all others comes from. I could find no evidence for that.
I believe that belief stems from the fact that if you develop this symptom too early... you lose. You start killing everyone faster than you can infect, and the Virus dies out because Dead Bodies can’t puke or cough on people. This Symptom shows to come first because it kills everyone too fast for you other symptoms to even take place.

Whether characters know whi their eneny was discussed (Hassan vs Ainz if I recall correctly), and it was agreed that they know they have an enemy, and the direction of the enemy (at the start if the fight), but that they hold no other knowledge.

And I did check, aftee infecting every human, I devolved all sympthoms but the one kill switch the necroa virus, and still killed all of humanity.

I will get to a reply soon, but I will first make a thread to clarify the SBA regarding knowledge of who the opponent is.

Its a Zombie Virus, you think there’s a chance it is based off an actual disease? That’d be ridiculous- Zombies don’t exist in real life. If we’re looking for real-life comparisons, show me when the inspiration for Jord reversed the concept of a Disease, lol. Real Life and Fiction is like comparing Apples and Oranges.
If we’re looking for feats, however, I do believe that once you develop that symptom, people start dying real fast. Like, hundreds in a few seconds fast. I could be wrong, however.

I think the problem is that it doesn’t reverse natural things, like the beating of a heart or the sound someone makes when they talk. The Virus is completely natural in the Plague Inc. universe. It does everything in a scientific, controlled way- the only abilities it has are the abilities of a basic Virus, and natural symptoms that are utilized in a unique way. To it, its functions are just as natural as the beating of a heart.
On one hand you claim that the disease is natural on the other you claim that it will not act natural in any way. Which is it? As I said repeatedly, Jords ability can invert completly natural abilities. It just needs to be an ability. If this is a nothing like real life disease, than it falls in the scope of invertable.

Oh yeah, and also, don’t forget the Reverse takes a very literal term of ‘Opposite’. What does the Necroa Virus do? Give Life to Dead People. Reversed? Kill Living People.
Following that logic, the aspect of it that kills living people would then revive dead people inverted. You probably need to be more specific with how it does things here. In any case neither will really trigger, because the abilitiy for the virus to rapidly duplicate itself would already be inverted, making it rapidly decrease its own number.
It's DNA evolution ability would also be inverted, which I guess would make it deoptimize itself. We actually can be pretty sure that Jord can invert evolution abilities, as that's one of the abilities in Owari no Chronicle.

I mean, technically, there shouldn’t be anyone else in the Central Park. As per Standard Battle Assumptions, no outside help is allowed. Plus, the Virus is both released passively (meaning Before they fire, although it probably wouldn’t reach them before they fire) and via a launching method when they die via an explosion. So Explosion meets Explosion, plus a prereleased virus. Any airflow created will be canceled out by the 2nd Explosion method, if Im doing science correctly.
The second explosion would start in the direction the first explosion came from, so not really.

And there are animals and humans in central park. You are misunderstanding the SBA in that regards. No outside influence means that they aren't allowed to influence the fight on their own. It's a different thing if they're forced to do so. Someone with mind control powers is allowed to send random passerbys to kill the opponent and someone with animal control powers may do the same with animals. That was part of the intention of choosing Central Park as location.
There was once a thread about clarifying that characters won't try to save the other people present, but I think that got sidetracked... it's pretty much assumed, though.

This things able to travel the entire world no-problem, including the Sahara Desert, Greenland, and various other areas. It’s also casually attacked with explosions and gunshots by whats basically an Apocalyptic Army dedicated to taking out the virus. If Heat was enough to kill it, I think explosions doing Nothing says something about the Panzerfaust Plan.
Does it, though? You can't usually fight a virus with fire. Like, even if you set a city on fire, the fire simply won't cover 100% of the area. I think burning corpses has historically been a good way to get rid of disease spreading from them, though.

It’s a Zombie. Created by a Disease. And releases the Disease. Not hard to understand.
Usually if we have zombie profiles the zombie is the character, with the disease being an attack. You gotta admit that this profile is rather unusual in saying that the virus civilization is a character and the zombie is equipment or something.

Thought we weren’t supposed to compare In-Game stats? And no, Humans don’t have a realistic chance of surviving it. That’s the point of this symptom- to kill everyone. That’s why they’re making a cure- because everyone’s dying. Comparing In-Game stats would also make things like random Tumours more lethal than constant Seizing, so I don’t think it’s quite accurate.
The only thing really accurate would be the text descriptions. Both the stats and the gameplay usually has the problem of not reflecting the facts due to game mechanics. However, I strongly assume that if the game gives out stats from 0 to 25 that that does in some way reflect in the gameplay. Might not be immediately obvious how, but it probably does. So if the arguments for the opposite come from game mechanics they are not better.

Plus, you forget the perks of Plague Inc viruses- they can infect pretty much anything. Elephants? Yes. Corpses? Yes. There’s a secret where you infect a bunch of sheep and they go floating down the ocean onto Greenland if I recall, maybe not in the Necroa Virus but in one of the diseases. And not only can the Virus rearrange its DNA, and make it more compatible with certain hosts on a whim, but we’re assuming Jord has a very different biology from Humans. Which, I mean... look at them. Tell me if you think they have wildly different Biology than humans. They’re a Superhuman, not Martian or Kryptonian or something like that.
Technically speaking her body straight up obeys different laws of nature and originates from a civilization which developed entirely independent from any being on earth. The verse has entites in a similar situation to her that would straight up die if their concept manipulation powers didn't adjust the laws of nature for them. Although I don't think for her it's that bad. So yeah... technically she is as bad as a Kryptonian, if not worse.

The main point is that there is no way the virus will kill the superhuman that weighs more, has a more durable physiology, is less suited for the original form of the virus and is infected later, before it has infected a great amount of other beings. And if it infects other beings first, Jord will do something against it.

I believe that belief stems from the fact that if you develop this symptom too early... you lose. You start killing everyone faster than you can infect, and the Virus dies out because Dead Bodies can’t puke or cough on people. This Symptom shows to come first because it kills everyone too fast for you other symptoms to even take place.
That's not exactly good evidence. Take the Black Death. By some accounts, it ended due to being too lethal to spread further, but it had a ton of symptoms people developed before dying. For diseases to die out they just need an infection rate of less than 1. They can die quickly with symptoms and still end up with less than 1. Some, like Photophobia, would in fact slow the spread instead of speed it up.

And I did check, aftee infecting every human, I devolved all sympthoms but the one kill switch the necroa virus, and still killed all of humanity.
It can affect a human multiple times or something. It killing all of humanity doesn't really equal it killing each individual on the first try. In particular considering game mechanics. I really see no means how having a lethality of 13 out of 25 could mean 100% lethality. Heck, this virus version of that symptom is IIRC weaker than the same symptom for other virus'.

Was that SBA thing done, and finished? If not, might giving me a link, because I did check a few times and didn't see it pop-up. If not, she doesn't know of the virus and won't reverse it. Regardless...

You need to prove that it is invertable though. Like, with proof and stuff. Throwing out the word concept doesn't just mean all things get reversed. Can people not eat under its effects? If they can, then the virus taking in other cells as nutrition isn't different. Can they not reproduce their own cells? I'm pretty sure something as fundamental as cells dividing being reversed would become very apparent. She doesn't invert the bacteria naturally found in someone's body, such as the ones in their digestive tracks, does she?

Like, claiming that its ability to reproduce would be inverted into dividing itself brings up the obvious problems that people don't go through spontaneous death through their bones sucking up their blood while their stem cells it up all of their other cells. And we did say how it revives and strengthens people. Reversing the absolute inability to sleep, or the ability to produce extra acid, or heightened musculature, or thicker bones, or heightened senses, isn't going to be pretty.

Same goes for adaptation. Would you be nice to actually give the explanation of it. Like, how is it called in-verse? Because same effect doesn't mean same cause, and resisting one thing won't let you resist another. I, personally, highly doubt it directly says dna is mutating and the positives are staying.

Being physically superhuman without shown resistance to diseases means little, so only mass would matter at all, and its not like lamb and cows are exactly slow to infect for the virus. It has the specific ability to breach the species gap, so you'd need to prove that diseases don't apply to her. And - first of all, I am relatively certain we don't allow nearby people (else characters like Orochimaru always get free use of necromancy and such. A fight between Supes and Ultron was specifically removed because the latter won through hostages from Central Park) - but even then, the creatures it'll get to infect are insects. There is no possible way to look at insects trying to kill you and say "ah, yes, I am infected with a zombie virus".

And, no, a cured human is cured. A zombie can beat them to death, but if there is a cure then you won't win through infection. And you are first of all going with game mechanics while ignoring the plain statement of "this kills" over all the other evolutions it has that make the specification that "this might kill". But hey, let's ignore plain cut statements, as I already said, I did kill all of humanity with just that. I de-evolved everything after a 100% infection - zombie resurrection included - and all of humanity died. No, no one was cured - the cure was at about 10% and far from being even tested - and naturally being cured of the virus isn't a thing in-game and would be a wild assumption to make based off of a game mechanic to begin with.

On one hand you claim that the disease is natural on the other you claim that it will not act natural in any way. Which is it? As I said repeatedly, Jords ability can invert completly natural abilities. It just needs to be an ability. If this is a nothing like real life disease, than it falls in the scope of invertable.
Now it sounds like you’re being ignorant, lol. I said it’s natural in the Plague Inc verse, and you’re bringing real world physics into this. It’s Natural, that doesn’t mean it has to be a real-world disease, that’s comparing real-world and Fiction. Plus, ngl I’m not supporting the ‘Reverse the Virus wont work’ argument, I was just trying to explain for you to better understand. I’m more under the guise of ‘why the crap would they reverse right now, when they could easily shoot and think they’re done.’
Following that logic, the aspect of it that kills living people would then revive dead people inverted. You probably need to be more specific with how it does things here. In any case neither will really trigger, because the abilitiy for the virus to rapidly duplicate itself would already be inverted, making it rapidly decrease its own number.
It's DNA evolution ability would also be inverted, which I guess would make it deoptimize itself. We actually can be pretty sure that Jord can invert evolution abilities, as that's one of the abilities in Owari no Chronicle.
The ability to reproduce being reversed? Are you saying all people become sterile under the ability? Lol, no, that’s ridiculous. To claim that a Virus’ ability to reproduce via a completely natural duplication and whatnot would be reversed is ridiculous, as that’s not even an ability. That’s just how a Virus works. And that’s assuming they lead with Reversing everything! Why would they reverse everything when, by your own words, they could just shoot the Panzerfaust and be done with it since the battlefield doesn’t have any other life forms on it.
The second explosion would start in the direction the first explosion came from, so not really.
I mean, no, one explosion would come from Jord, the other would come from the Inside of the Zombie to pro pulse the Virus outwards. I’m not an Explosions expert though.
And there are animals and humans in central park. You are misunderstanding the SBA in that regards. No outside influence means that they aren't allowed to influence the fight on their own. It's a different thing if they're forced to do so. Someone with mind control powers is allowed to send random passerbys to kill the opponent and someone with animal control powers may do the same with animals. That was part of the intention of choosing Central Park as location.
There was once a thread about clarifying that characters won't try to save the other people present, but I think that got sidetracked... it's pretty much assumed, though.
Im not misunderstanding, I’m using common sense. SBA states No Outside Influence. That means no one to interfere with the match. People being there directly interferes with the match, as they could get caught in the crossfire, give warning signs or influence Character to the point of the fighters wanting to fight differently. And Mind Controlling Civilians or Animals is idiotic- not only is it useless here, as Animals are getting downgraded and civilian tiers are too varied- but a Mind-Controlling character could easily just manipulate the enemy! Also you’re arguing with OP on the terms of the battlefield unironically, lol
Does it, though? You can't usually fight a virus with fire. Like, even if you set a city on fire, the fire simply won't cover 100% of the area. I think burning corpses has historically been a good way to get rid of disease spreading from them, though.
You’re legit arguing that causing an Explosion would be the same as burning the Corpse. The Zombies legit spread the virus on death, with every breath they take and move they make the live to spread the infection. An Explosion only furthers the Virus- they’re literally built to explode, even. A simple explosion isn’t going to do squat to a Virus, and certainly isn’t comparable to burning the Airborne disease.

Usually if we have zombie profiles the zombie is the character, with the disease being an attack. You gotta admit that this profile is rather unusual in saying that the virus civilization is a character and the zombie is equipment or something.
I mean, yeah, thats true. The difference between the Necroa and other Zombie Viruses is that Necroa actively pilots the Zombies, whereas Zombie Viruses in most media’s just make people into unguided Zombies. This is a two-in-one character essentially, sort of like a Mech- the Virus is piloting a Flesh Mech, lol.

The only thing really accurate would be the text descriptions. Both the stats and the gameplay usually has the problem of not reflecting the facts due to game mechanics. However, I strongly assume that if the game gives out stats from 0 to 25 that that does in some way reflect in the gameplay. Might not be immediately obvious how, but it probably does. So if the arguments for the opposite come from game mechanics they are not better.
We aren’t counting Game Mechanics, though. We’re counting Game Play. There’s a difference. On one, you’re comparing In-Game Stats to claim one symptom is weaker than the other. That’s Game Mechanics which are a tad unreliable. On our side, we’re comparing the description of the abilities, as well as how we see certain symptoms work- such as the instant you evolve the Kill Switch, hundreds of people instantly die. Tell me, what’s more reliable, In-Game Stats or how the Virus is shown to work in-game.
Technically speaking her body straight up obeys different laws of nature and originates from a civilization which developed entirely independent from any being on earth. The verse has entites in a similar situation to her that would straight up die if their concept manipulation powers didn't adjust the laws of nature for them. Although I don't think for her it's that bad. So yeah... technically she is as bad as a Kryptonian, if not worse.
Can I see a scan for it saying her body works on entirely different forces of Nature and Biology? Not only do they look Human, but that’s not even mentioned on the profile. If their powers warp the Laws of Nature, shouldn't it have Law Manipulation? Growing up on a different planet would be a good thing to mention in the Summary section of the character, which is there to Summarize said character.
Edit: Even the Verse Page says they’re human. I’m now confused.

This is all I can send rn, I have to go get my teeth checked out by an orthodontist. I’ll be back.

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like the virus can reproduce with anyone but Jord as that requires outside interference.

I believe it boils down to:
  • 1) Jord casually kills zombie with ranged weapons
  • 2a) Virus fails to infect Jord, and Jord wins
  • 2b) Virus manages to infect Jord (through a gust of wind, or maybe Jord is the type to play around with decomposing corpses), and Necroa Virus wins

2a looks more likely to me.

I don't think people are acknowledging how easily the virus spreads. Like, she blows it up, nice.

She doesn't have the Ap to vaporize it. Pieces of flesh of the zombie are blown in poo every direction, the virus spreads through air like fire through a forest.

If we allow sba to set the weather the same way we tend to allow to make it night or day for a character, then there'd be wind, rain or both to spread it. Even without, the act of blowing it up and throwing it's guts around would not help with it spreading.

For how explosions would work...

If she uses handguns, then it's blood just gets to be splattered while the virus spreads.

If she uses the smg, above but worse.

If she ses her hand grenade, it's blown to pieces, with its intestines and body liquids flying around.

If she uses an anti-tank explosive... it would pierce the zombie. It's made to pierce metal sheeting of tanks after all. At best, it pierces to the point that it moves through completely. At worst, it imbeds into the zombie's gut and the explosion carries the virus in all directions.

If it was not obvious, I am voting for the Necroa until proof that her abilities work on things as basic as mitosis.

Heavily leaning towards Virus as well. She'd be infected but wouldn't know it since no symptomps, by the time the virus affected her negatively she'd already be afflicted with Delirium (affecting her judgment) and can enter a coma state. Then the virus keeps doing its job and make her brain-dead.

So I vote Virus. For above reasons and FRA. (yes I said it twice but different meanings ;) )

I’d also like to point out that even if the SBA CRT comes through, Jord wouldn’t know about the virus. They’re fighting the Zombie, which is piloted by the Virus, since the Virus uses it to spread the infection. The Virus is not it’s ‘true form’, nor is it a Form of the Zombie at all. Jord would know they’re fighting a Zombie, but wouldn’t know said Zombie works for a Virus that turns everyone into Zombies.

Edit: Further Explanation. A better comparison would be this. If the SBA CRT goes through, we assume they know who they’re fighting as if they observed them via 5 senses and whatnot. We don’t assume they know who they’re being controlled by. It’d be like claiming the ‘True Form’ of the character was their Brain, in which case the SBA CRT would be useless, as you can’t tell who you’re fighting via looking at their brain.

Edit 2: More Proof of the fact that there won’t be any other life forms in the park:
Outside Influence: None. No characters of either verse, aside from those participating in the battle, may influence the outcome of the battle in any way.
Thats what the SBA says about Outside Influence. Look at it. ‘No Characters or Either verse, aside from those participating in the battle, may influence the outcome of the battle in any way’. Other people around to Control or catch the disease certainly changes the Outcome of the battle immensely, especially when you’re trying to argue that other people around would let Jord know about the Virus, and therefore let her win.

Last edited:
Necroa for Ricsi's reason. Makes sense that Jord won't know directly how to deal with it and she also lacks the Ap to completely destroy it.

That makes the votes 5:2. I think. I believe DontTalk is voting for Jord, but I can’t tell if FandomPotato is still voting for Jord.

Quick question, for Grace, it’s first to 7 right? Or is it Difference of 7? I’m blanking rn, Lol.

Edit: Found it. First to at least 7, with a minimum of a 4 votes difference. 1 more Vote needed until Grace.

Last edited:
Back