• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Hax Bloodlust bracket round 4

It appears that Tricky has defeated SCP-682, nobody expected the reptile to get knocked out of the bracket this early! Also, please, someone pay attention to round 2. Anyways, now for the next round. On one side, it's the unrelenting, the victim to Sigma hey wait this seems familiar, hailing from the Red Vs. Blue series, it's The Meta! (Nominated by Dusty Raider). And on the other side, it's he who is tougher than the toughies, smarter than the smarties, hailing from Disney, it's Scrooge McDuck! (Nominated by The man with the Midas touch). It's looking to be an interesting fight here today, folks. A hardened solider fighting a greedy treasure hunter. Does this fight even matter since neither one can probably beat Tricky? Who knows?!

The rules are the same as always. Scrooge is not in his Super form, and both are bloodlusted. Otherwise, everything is standard. 3... 2... 1... FIGHT!!

Mcduck
Mmd rvb agent maine meta by renzo senpai-d78e86d

Scrooge McDuck:
The Meta (Agent Maine):

Inconclusive:

"the rich, the super rich"

No

It's "he who is tougher than the toughies, smarter than the smarties"

From the top.

Nobody expected Yer Boi Tricky to breeze right in.

Anyways, following.

Okay doesn't most of Scrooge's hax come from items? Perhaps The Meta could destroy the items or at least disarm Scrooge.

Dusty Raider said:
Okay doesn't most of Scrooge's hax come from items? Perhaps The Meta could destroy the items or at least disarm Scrooge.
Scrooge has dimensional storage. so Meta would only be able to target what scrooge is holding in his hand, he couldnt just snipe his items out of his pocket or somthing.

As useful as Info Analysis, Time Stop, and Invisibility are, I do not see any particular way for The Meta to kill or fatally injure Scrooge to the point of death or incap. Neither of them seem to have particular values for 9-A I believe, and the feats seem to lead more in the favor of Scrooge having a decently higher AP.

Scrooge, too, has Time Stop and has abilities such as Invulnerability and Intangibility to just kinda prevent the Meta from killing him even if he did have some sort of Attack Potency advantage. Not to mention Supernatural Luck is quite useful as well.

Regardless of stats though, Scrooge has many dura negating abilities and abilities to prevent physical harm. Leaning towards Scrooge.

Uhh, that's not how AP in threads works. The Meta has a calc 9x above baseline, and we assume a character's baseline if they don't have any calcs...

Agnaa said:
Uhh, that's not how AP in threads works. The Meta has a calc 9x above baseline, and we assume a character's baseline if they don't have any calcs...
Link the calc. And I never particularly even used AP as a point, just stating I wasn't sure of the values yet Scrooge's feats seemed to have higher outputs applying some logicical deduction. Later in the point I state the Meta may have an AP advantage, which if it's about 9x, he probably could simply Time Stop and one shot.

Dusty Raider said:
Also can Scrooge see invisible beings?
No, but I just realized Scrooge doesn't have his "Trusty Sniff" or enhanced eyesight on the profile either (It's three powers down on the page, right after money-stuff). Eyesight won't do much good, as seeing a dime on a mountainside from a huge distance away can't be used to see invisible people, but his Trusty Sniff (which supposedly allows him to "feel the presence of money simply by sniffing the air" across city blocks, even sensing who it belongs to and if the total amount of it has decreased/increased since he first sniffed it. So, it's very likely that this would help in some way

I want Scrooge to win so I can see him fight Tricky TBH.

Anyways, IMO, Scrooge's feats need calculations, so...

>Scrooge is 8-C

Rip if true.

How spammable is the time stop and does he have any good dura negation?

Damn, these brackets are moving fast...

I'll probably say something more in-depth later when I get back home from work, but considering Maine's profile says he can only manipulate time for "brief moments", I'm not sure what's going to prevent Scrooge from eventually screwing him over with one of his cartoonish hax powers. Especially since Scrooge has his own means of stopping time.

Back