• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Brackets

Like what? Because I don't recall Turok using them in the game.

The High 8-C key on his profile. Is there a reason that he doesn't have that AP in-game?

Christian Higdon said:
Actually, wait, what weapons are High 8-C exactly?
I have no idea, I'm just going off the profiles.

Well, I don't think Mama Scarface took any High 8-C weaponry. The best I've seen her take is a rocket which caused that size of an explosion.

So in short, I guess the switch can be made, but I'm losing hard no matter what.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, I don't think Mama Scarface took any High 8-C weaponry. The best I've seen her take is a rocket which caused that size of an explosion.

So in short, I guess the switch can be made, but I'm losing hard no matter what.
So did Turok use a different weapon for that High 8-C scene?

Well, yes he did. In the scene where mommy rex trucks through a rocket, it seems to be a RPG, but in Turok's High 8-C feat panel, it's a handgun(?).

I actually do not known that profile of the t-rex despite being of the few that knows about Turok, but it do not scale to Valiant Turok (nor that weapon used to blownup the ship).

@Antoniofer So he doesn't have that weapon during the games?

@Christian I know that Mommy tanked an RPG in that clip, but Mommy probably doesn't get one-shot by ANY weapon that Turok has. An RPG was just the most visually distinctive one.

Or maybe I'm wrong and Turok can pull out a handgun to one-shot Scarface.

I'm not sure because you guys keep saying "She tanked an RPG though" instead of addressing my question.

Why can't Scarface tank the High 8-C weapon? I know she tanked an RPG, but why didn't Turok have that High 8-C weapon during the game and use it against Scarface? If he did have it and use it, did it one-shot her?

Sorry it's just that these profiles are really really confusing.

If Scarface is just 9-A for harming people who can harm her, the "Can harm Turok" part should be removed.

@Yobo

It's my first one, so I didn't want to overwhelm myself.

Also, Dargoo will have a 9-A bracket at some point that will likely have 32 characters.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I made the pic for him.
Henry vs Jesus
Perfect.

Although Henry's kinda ****** against Jesus. Most of Henry's stuff is equipment, and he's kinda an idiot, while Jesus is an incredibly skilled combatant. Jesus proably just ragdolls him around due to Henry's bad lifting strength, ripping away his weapons and blowing him to pieces.

Hehe. We will see when the battle begins so I can defend my cli-er I mean nomination Henry Stickmin. For now, here is this thumbnail!

09170B0D-D6B4-4C85-B4D8-181BC18AF0EA
NEWGROUNDS4EVER

Do not worry. He may not completely be doomed. I will defend him to get to the bottom of who really wins. In the meantime, lets enjoy the brackets.

8-B?

If Scarface is going to undergo revisions soon, they aren't allowed in. I'd personally suggest switching back to whom you nominated previously since Scarface being upgraded is a possibility.

Back