• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Brackets

Oof, it seems that I'm going to miss out on the next round for a bit.

So, uh, Pls don't spam me with FRAs all over the place.

Well, good thing that my man Jeebus beats Scarface via flight and lifting strength (just grab the T-Rex and rip it's eye apart).

I mean, she's massive compared to him, but I see. I can take another loss before never joining another bracket tourney.

Christian Higdon said:
I mean, she's massive compared to him, but I see. I can take another loss before never joining another bracket tourney.
Class K lifting strength says hi.

It's not really combat applicable, tbh? He does it, like, once to heal his head, but he was already alive anyways. It's not like he's actively healing in combat.

True. I was just wondering if it was allowed.

Anyways, I guess I can lose again. Not planning to really go to another one of these.

Jeebus is a strong dude. I'm not sure if anyone on the brackets can beat him.

...Looking at Duad...

Holy shit that guy is strong. Like he can time stop and hurt people while time stopping? Are there any real limits?

Jesus might have a chance if he Telekinesis Daud, since Daud wouldn't really be able to do much even with time stop as he'll kinda be stuck in place.

Time stop.....no, really, time stop. You people allowed in time stop, yet most the combatants ARE PHYSICAL, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPL-Sorry. Didn't sleep well.

I'm pretty sure Daud isn't that far into 9-A, which is why I allowed him in despite his hax. I'm also pretty sure he can't time stop indefinitely.

He'd probably be a good match for Delirium.

I looked into this, and it looks like Daud's AP is (0.09 Tons of TNT), for being able to vaporize a human being.

His AP is fair, though Otus is gonna get borderline stomped here.

Hey Teon, Id like a favor. In case if youre gonna start Round 6, can you hold up the fight for me until I get back from School? I get back from school at 2:30 PM HST.

Can Daud hit people during time stop? Since iirc it lasts for twelve seconds, but takes a lot of stamina.

Time stop takes a lot of mana, not stamina. He can still do a lot during it, including murder a whooole bunch'a people. Also dunno if he uses it in character a lot. He did when he encountered Corvo in the flooded district, but I'm pretty sure he knew Corvo would resist that or something so I believe he did it to basically ensure no one got in the way? The encounter with Daud is odd

Daud's timestop only works in conjuction with his teleportation, he doesnt have a full aoe timestop like corvo does

Does he not? Huh.

I only played the first Dishonored so I wouldn't know. I've been wanting to play the second one tho

If you have the dlc from the first Dishonored you can play as him, he has his own storyline and everything

Back