• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament "Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights" Redux

Trying to find the rule of there being one per person or verse lol

also considering Tychus and Raynor haven't really "Fought" for real, considering the first time Tychus was drunk and fought an unarmored Raynor in pure melee before receiving a shock from the power cord of the jukebox he threw, and the second time was when Raynor used his shoulder plate to deflect a bullet and put one right between the eyes. So no worries about actual fights between them being known, because they ain't lol

Who do you think would make more interesting matches?
Puh, personally I would go with Raynor, simply because I like my Space Cowboy simp a bit more than I do Tychus. Like, they are both pretty much the same, except Jim is a little bit more haxxed

Puh, personally I would go with Raynor, simply because I like my Space Cowboy simp a bit more than I do Tychus. Like, they are both pretty much the same, except Jim is a little bit more haxxed
They fight much differently however, Tychus happens to enjoy himself a good fire fight and is 100% willing to shoulder charge while being shot at and the like, he's more reckless, while Raynor is more cautious, but sure, Raynor it is lol

They fight much differently however, Tychus happens to enjoy himself a good fire fight and is 100% willing to shoulder charge while being shot at and the like, he's more reckless, while Raynor is more cautious, but sure, Raynor it is lol
Why am I even deciding this, youre the one who has to debate them

I mean, I was kinda expecting more heavy hitters like him or for example Demon Slayer characters, considering how much people annoyed me with them the last time i did this tier. Kinda shocked that we have this pretty balanced rooster right now

Eh... sure. Not like Hank is unbeatable, but his reactions prove a threat to most characters

Also Raynor would be in the police lol

Eh... sure. Not like Hank is unbeatable, but his reactions prove a threat to most characters

Also Raynor would be in the police lol
I have opened up the border of opness compared to last time. So long a character isnt oneshotting everyone with a sigh and/or unkillable by getting punched real hard, they should be okay.

And done.

Could Johnthan work? He's 0.40 Tons. Want him to join the City Police's Peacekeepers

Sure, he does have a few concerning hax, but... To my understanding, he has never used the more lethal aspect of Hamon against Humans, unlike his Grandson, and generally prefers CQC combat. If this is wrong, tell me, and I will change my character.

Jonathan was taught that Hamon doesn't effect living things anyways so not like he'd use it against a living person

Could Johnthan work? He's 0.40 Tons. Want him to join the City Police's Peacekeepers

Sure, he does have a few concerning hax, but... To my understanding, he has never used the more lethal aspect of Hamon against Humans, unlike his Grandson, and generally prefers CQC combat. If this is wrong, tell me, and I will change my character.
Jonathan is fine

Remember to give Raynor most of his optional equipment for that haxiness you like, just beware that the HEV rifle is a one-shot above his actual AP value if you do give him that. not that it matters because Hypersonic bullets=Absolute shit ton of piercing damage but still. something to look out for.

Remember to give Raynor most of his optional equipment for that haxiness you like, just beware that the HEV rifle is a one-shot above his actual AP value if you do give him that. not that it matters because Hypersonic bullets=Absolute shit ton of piercing damage but still. something to look out for.
Hes getting everything sans the experimental plasma rifle

Ah that guy again. I remember him from last time. Hm, I have to recheck his round, iirc he caused some trouble that made him either too strong or too weak. Granted the tournament last time was significantly weaker compared to know, but still gotta be sure.

Ah, its the guys with thousands of drones. Really unsure

If you want I found like, less wackier characters maybe.

2nd key with all equipment

Or

3rd key

Back