• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(8-C Tournament R1 M8) Captain America vs Elsa Granhiert

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Captain America (@Popted2) vs Elsa Granhiert (@Phoenks ME)

Now, I'm very sorry to say but I'm aware Captain America loses very badly here. I'm only making this match for documentation tbh. But hey, maybe Cap will surprise me.

Attack Potency:
Captain America: 0.54 Tons
Elsa Granhiert: 1.12 Tons
Elsa holds the AP advantage by a difference of 2x (Notable)

Speed is equalized. Captain America's shield is restricted (Yeah, I know that's like his only thing, but this is an 8-C tournament, rip). SBA otherwise.

So, reasons why Elsa absolutely demolishes Captain America:
  1. Her stamina is literally insane. She will fight through any injury and isn't new to hurting herself to gain advantages. It's so immense that she is listed as having "Limitless" stamina. She doesn't feel any pain or fatigue.
  2. Elsa has High-Mid regeneration that will only fail if you manage to somehow trap or incapacitate her.
  3. She holds the skill, range, and AP advantages. And even if Captain somehow manages to bring her near death, she'll just get both stronger and faster to compensate.
  4. If she tries to be stealthy at all in this fight Captain will die before he even notices she's there, which she has done to multiple characters before, including those who can literally sense life energy/presence.
  5. She is used to fighting people with one-shot danmaku attacks, so firearms won't be of much help here.
Unless he somehow has a counter to all of this, we should probably just move on.

Last edited:
about Elsa RPL i noticed that wasn't excatly RPL for the first scan she said that she has improved her skills after she had a near death experience, and for the second one its just an intelligence feat

Those aren't the best scans, but I am quite sure she does get more powerful after near-death experiences, such as during her fight against Garfiel

I will try to find some better scans for it, but for now you can just assume she doesn't have it.

i mean i agree with your points but her RPL doesn't seem like that,

also if Garfiel was able to fight her through an entire fight does it mean he has it too?

It wouldn't even matter, Captain would never overcome the regeneration and stamina.

It actually would, consider Elsa has High-Mid and can come back from being transmuted into pieces of crystal.

Unless the shield liquidizes her, she'll come back.

Not to mention it's not like Captain will even be able to hit her with his shield throws, she is far too agile and experienced.

It actually would, consider Elsa has High-Mid and can come back from being transmuted into pieces of crystal.

Unless the shield liquidizes her, she'll come back.

Not to mention it's not like Captain will even be able to hit her with his shield throws, she is far too agile and experienced.
How many times does she need to die for her to die?

Idek pretty sure she only died because she got crushed or burned or something I forgot

in the anime she got crushed by a boulder throwed by Garfiel, after receiving many,many hits

i don't know if the manga or the light novel is different

It is different in the anime as far as I know. In the novels she had a more brutal death. Though I can't remember it much.

I don't really think there's a limit, not that I can think of. She kinda just keeps coming back until you incapacitate her, albeit she gets less skilled the more times she dies, but also more bloodlusted

Back