• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Worthy Soldiers have at it. (Captain America [Avengers Alliance] vs. Deadshot Calamity.)

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
This is probably a mismatch but screw it, I wanna make it.

[Backstory]
Any backstory I could try to come up with would deeply mischaracterize these two for the sake of getting them to fight, or just feel forced. I'll go with the latter and say some entity is forcing them into combat. Got a better potential backstory? Then leave it in the comments.

[Information]
This is Captain America (Avengers Alliance) vs. Deadshot Calamity
Cap is in his Avengers key, Calamity is in his Post Cybernetic Enhancements/Epilogue key.
No prior knowledge or prep time for either character.
Starting Distance is 10 meters.
Speed is Equalized.
SBA is otherwise used.

Caps AP: 1.963 Tons
Calamity's AP: >0.664 Tons

Man who has enough remaining energy to entertain the present conflict in question for whatever measurement of time persists in the current day:

Horse:

They become frens:

Captain_America_Portrait_Art.png

Calamity_and_spitfires_thunder_by_vector_brony-d79xrj8.png

Cap seems to take advantage in both AP and LS plus likely stamina/endurance being able to endure torture and being beaten, though Calamity could at least briefly take being cut in half. Calamity is a skilled marksman, but Cap has his shield to stop a bullet killing him and the fight starts close range so he can fight back. He also is a much better martial artist and seems to be the better tactician on top of having super senses like Calamity, better regen, pressure points, acrobatics, and other things.

I think I’ll vote Cap, Calamity could potentially deal big damage with his guns, bombs, and plasma manipulation, but Captain America has the superior skills and abilities to take him down.

Will refrain from commenting till you've made your comment John, so I know what they're what they're capable of doing and all that jazz.

Calamity will more than likely start by creating distance. The only times he's ever really fought up close was when it was absolutely necessary. He's also up there with Poker Horse as an endurance champion IIRC. Had half his body blown off and survived. He couldn't fight after but yeah.

Cap can throw his shield to counter that and force his way in. He also has
  • Isotope-8: Iso-8 boosts the characters; Speed, Attack, Durability, Stamina, and Accuracy.
  • Fervent Empowered Iso-8: Improves his skill with his shield, allowing him to counter ranged attacks with it and stop them from happening with his shield throw.
  • Leading Empowered Iso-8: Gives him a 99% chance that he will be the first to strike, regardless of the speed of the opponent.

Guy with infinite stamina for the rest of the day FRA then.

Guy who can do this all day fra

Back