• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Sure, I'll hop on the bandwagon too. And yes, this thing encompasses two tiers. I have my reasons for that.

That said, there are rules to this one, and you're going to want to read them.

Royale Rules

• For my own sanity more than anything else, this royale's lineup will cap at no higher than 13 characters. Once we hit 13, I'm not adding any more. (I'll start us off early if it takes us too long to get that far)
  • Please, before you make any suggestions, read through the profiles that have already been added to what's here. I'm not adding anyone who's going to get stomped, so only make a suggestion if you are confident the person can beat at least one other character here.
  • No two characters from the same verse unless they've never fought in-canon, and only two characters per franchise at max.
  • Once we start, characters will require a minimum of three votes (with valid reasons) in order to be eliminated. This way, nobody can say that a character got scammed or cheated out of winning.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • The battle takes place in an unknown location which allows all characters full use of their powers. (Barring that which puts them above 8-C/High 8-C)
Royale Roster (Current Number: 8/X)

M╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠Âr╠ ╠Âs╠Âu╠Âg╠Âg╠Âe╠Âs╠Ât╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âl╠Âo╠Âw╠Â.╠ ╠ÂH╠Âo╠Âp╠Âe╠Âf╠Âu╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Âo╠Âd╠ ╠Âm╠Âi╠Âl╠Âe╠Âa╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠Â.╠Â

Royale is officially underway. Place your bets.

First Place: The Lord Ruler, The Hunter (Enter the Gungeon) [Locked in an eternal stalemate in which only the two of them survive.]

Second Place: TBD

Casualties: TBD

She can turn people into snakes/chickens, but she needs to hit them first

@ J-Man: Seems reasonable enough to me. Sure.

@ Kaltias: Fair enough. Thanks for answering.

Roster updated. Also, I forgot to add speed equalization to the rules. It's up there now.

Also, is it assumed that the Gungeon is nearby? It isn't on Earth, so based on SBA, the Hunter loses hers type 8 immortality because it would take too long to come back

Sure. We can just assume the battlefield is some strange nexus where everyone can make good use of all of their abilities. (Barring ones that put them above High 8-C, since that defeats the point of this whole thing)

I could swear there was some cool High 8-C I made a profile for a while back... but I can't remember them....Damn

@Monarch: Probably right about that, though I will say with absolute certainty that AP/durability are not the main deciders here.

@Kaltias: The Darkness is out. She's already wrecked Crowley in-canon judging from the profile. As far as Medaka goes, I haven't watched or read her series, but I believe she doesn't have All Fiction in the two 8-C keys she has. (I remember hearing something about her not getting it until late in the series)

EDIT: Ninja'd

^How far does his invulnerability extend? Any idea what he can survive from these people?

Physical attacks, for example, he wouldn't feel a thing if you punched him

I'd say Kira and Jedah would be able to take him

@J-Man: Giorno doesn't have soul manip, though. Or active transmutation and possession, both of which multiple people on the current roster have.

@JSW: Seems fair enough to me, then. Sure. (Although fair warning? He may not last as long here as he would against other characters without hax)

682 has resistances for literally everything everyone on this list has, and low-godly regen on top of that. I can't add him to the roster in good conscience. Sorry.

Aureolus seems to have the exact same kind of command-based hax as Flagg. I'd say that warrants him a spot.

Might need someone to convince me about Sylar. At a cursory glance, his best powers seem to be in his 7-B key, whereas his 8-C version looks like something that would be fodderized by everyone else here.

Voldemort has the potential to be added, but I don't expect him to make it very far if he is.

Yeah, I'm sold. Aureolus has been added to the roster.

Four more slots available.

@Weekly: I can do that. Able seems the least likely of them to die immediately (outside of the ******* lizard), so sure.

...That said, he does still have that one unconcluded match against Jedah, though. And Jedah seemed to be winning that one from what I saw.

@Grossman: Most of this roster has mind control, tbh. Though admittedly, that just means you have more of a point.

@Weekly: Err...now that I've had more of a look, 076 doesn't seem to have any hax resistances that would prevent him from getting mangled in this royale. We're already dealing with transmutation, possession, reality-warping, soul-hax and mind-hax here, along with a lot of other ridiculous shit. I don't think it'd be fair to add him to this one.

Even Diavolo has time hax on his side, at the very least.

Assuming he targets Hackmon off the bat. Hackmon can hack into his opponents Pseudo black holes and other attack in turn making the intended attack into something else. He can also manipulate one's characteristics. Basically, a weaker version of Yggdrassil's Reformat.

Alright, I've had a look at Hackmon, and (either ironically or unironically) he seems to have more than enough hax to make up for his shortcomings here. I think he qualifies.

@Zachary

It's a battle royale. As far as we know, Izzard can die at the beginning because the Hunter (EtG) feels like time stopping and impaling him on a sword

Kaltias said:
@Zachary

It's a battle royale. As far as we know, Izzard can die at the beginning because the Hunter (EtG) feels like time stopping and impaling him on a sword
Can he timestop across an infinite distance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back