• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desmond253 said:
does lizzie have anyway of hitting this vault boy?
I mean, it doesn't look like Lemillion can constatly stay fully intangible, which he'd need to go if he doesn't want part of his body to get hit by Lizzie's giant limbs.

"All of his senses except the sensation of falling are disabled while fully intangible and he cannot breathe while in this state."

Lemillion stomps, Lizzie can do nothing about his intang, and Lemillion can use that advantage to use his dura negation to 1 shot.

Hykuu said:
Lemillion stomps, Lizzie can do nothing about his intang, and Lemillion can use that advantage to use his dura negation to 1 shot.
How does his dura negation work, and does he use it in-character?

Well, I mean, if it works based off his intangibility, he'd have to go entirely intangible to get even close to Lizzie's organs, and I've posted above his weaknesses when fully intangible. He'd also have no clue about where he'd be going if he's entirely intangible, making it more likely that he just passes through lizzie or doesn't hit something vital.

If it works on something other than one of his only powers, IDK.

He can turn himself intang right before the attack hits him (he doesn't need to move) and return to normal again to avoid getting damage, can't he?

Hitting Mirio is almost impossible, Mirio was only ever hit once (When he had his powers) and that was because he wanted to be hit. He can do crazy stuff with his intangiblity and has a insane amount of control over it.

This and this.

When Mirio turns his intangibility off while inside of something, he gets pushed out of it, so he can bounce around underground and he can control where he gets sent flying even though he can't see.

I mean, those were all normal sized people.

Given the size of Lizzie's body and limbs, he would have to go fully intangible to avoid a direct hit, which he clearly has issues with. For example, if Lizzie tries to smash him with its arm, the large area of the arm would mean even making his entire upper body intangible would still mean his lower body gets injured

He can avoid hits, but trying to go offensive on Lizzie comes with issues.

Go into Lizzie's vitals is not that easy, she (it is a she? I recall a game when it was male...) is several meters height with even more of length. Furthermore, Lizzie's weight surpass Lemillion's LS by a lot, if it step on it he wouldn't be able to do a thing. I guess he can become intangible and climb by its leg, but it will take him a considerable amount of time to reach a vital (assuming he knowns were they are).

Mirio has no problem turning fully intangible, he just falls through the ground and can't breath. When he turns it off while underground, he'll just pop right back up. That's how his Quirk works.

Not being able to breathe or sense anything doesn't read to me like "no problem" at all.

Sure. That doesn't change that he'd need to be tangible to combat Lizzie, nor does it change his ability to pull dura negation on her.

And I'm not arguing that Lizzie would win this, honestly, I'm just saying this is not as one-sided as many think here.

This is him going fully underground and popping up behind people.

Mirio is Building level+ so he should be able to damage her just fine, it also helps that he's incredibly small as well. it's hard to hit something that moves just as fast as you, is stronger, and is far smaller. Like trying to hit a fly that can go underground and is intangible.

Mirio gets pushed out of whatever object he's inside of when he turns his Quirk off. If Lizzie steps on him, he'll be pushed right into her body and it's game over from there.

(Note: Mirio's never fought a giant monster so I can't say for sure how he'll fight 100% but he's a very logical thinker, he'll probably try to attack her from the inside first even if he can hurt her from the outside. Especially when he sees that Lizzie is constantly growing and has to stop her.)

Also yes I'm voting for Mirio.

Mirio FRA.

Tbh, he would probably have trouble finding the right organs since hes not familiar with Lizzie's biology lmao, but he has it easily overwhelmed with his quirk.

Mirio: 6 (Rusty, Hykuu, Therefir, Jinx, Phoenix, Jacky)

Lizzie: 0

Mirio's got 7x the AP, and if he turns himself fully intangible he can at least dodge the dangerous attacks, I'd say he takes it pretty handily.

Blahblah9755 said:
Mirio's got 7x the AP, and if he turns himself fully intangible he can at least dodge the dangerous attacks, I'd say he takes it pretty handily.
TBH I'm fairly certain surviving a skyscraper falling on you with a body that size isn't near baseline.

Mirio: 7 (Rusty, Hykuu, Therefir, Jinx, Phoenix, Jacky, Blah)

Adding.

Just noticed Lizzie stomped a casual baseline, so the AP difference shouldn't be that high.

Mirio punts FRA

Okay, I don't know how much of the skyscraper fell on it, but regardless, there would still probably be a 2-3x gap, which is more than enough of an advantage.

Gargoyle also mentioned stomping a casual baseline, I feel like she should at least be comparable to Mirito.

That put that's 7 votes, unanimous, and I added 'em.

Check the brackets

@Dargoo, I wouldn't say comparable, after all Mirio is one of the highest 8Cs on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back