• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm also siding with Arlong due to massive AP advantage, better range, and the potential to leap in the water to gain an advantage.

076 - 5 (Hl3, Weekly, Ricsi, Psycho, Iapitus)

Arlong - 5 (Anonymous, Lorenzo, Ogbunali, Rot, SSBXeno)

Arlong definitely two-shots at the least unless he immediately tries to decapitate Abel, but Abel has more than enough skill to keep the pressure up even while missing a lot of his body

said pressure also makes running to water basically suicide for Arlong

076 - 5 (Hl3, Weekly, Ricsi, Psycho, Iapitus)

Arlong - 7 (Anonymous, Lorenzo, Ogbunali, Rot, SSBXeno, Drite, Jacky)

By switching to incon, grace has begun for Arlong.

076 - 4 (Hl3, Weekly, Psycho, Iapitus)

Arlong - 7 (Anonymous, Lorenzo, Ogbunali, Rot, SSBXeno, Drite, Jacky)

Incon - 2 (Ricsi, Gyro)

@Weekly

Wait, seriously? Arlong literally has ranged attacks in the form of his water bullets.

So I guess they have the same range in that case.

Grace has ended for Arlong.

Arlong - 6 (Anonymous, Lorenzo, Rot, SSBXeno, Drite, Jacky)

Incon - 3 (Ricsi, Gyro, Ogbunabali )

Grace begins again for Arlong.

Arlong - 7 (Anonymous, Lorenzo, Rot, SSBXeno, Drite, Jacky, CrimsonStar)

Incon - 3 (Ricsi, Gyro, Ogbunabali )

Oh also

GyroNutz said:
Dargoo, can you link the previous 9-B brackets? I can't seem to find it.
Dunno if you saw this, but if you or anyone else can find these brackets, can you link it here please?

076 - 3 (Hl3, Psycho, Iapitus)

Arlong - 8 (Anonymous, Lorenzo, Rot, SSBXeno, Drite, Jacky, CrimsonStar, Schnee)

Incon - 6 (Ricsi, Gyro, Ogbunabali, Weekly, Flowery, Sayo)

@Weekly

I believe you. I just think Arlong's profile is incorrect once you factor in his water bullets. Maybe I'll look for it later.

Litentric Teon said:
@Weekly

I believe you. I just think Arlong's profile is incorrect once you factor in his water bullets. Maybe I'll look for it later.
From what i remember, his water bullets had a range of dozens of meters, maybe even more.

076 - 1 (Iapitus)

Arlong - 9 (Anonymous, Lorenzo, Rot, SSBXeno, Drite, Jacky, CrimsonStar, Schnee, Litentric)

Incon - 8 (Ricsi, Gyro, Ogbunabali, Weekly, Flowery, Sayo, Psycho, Hl3)

I have no clue what happens when votes for incon are tied for votes for one fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back