• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B+/Low 8-A Tournament

(despite it being a generic asf pick).
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH CHIDORI

4b3cf92f17e26ca1048b68fb76d76134.gif

First key already has Transmutation, Invisibility, Stat Amps, Low-Mid Regen, Low-mid Regen negation, along with some pretty good resistances.

Blood Manip, Poison Manip, and Damage Reduction just make it OD.
actually the terrarian's Trasmutation might to op for this as its literally just powder he has to throw out "Vile Powder: Transmutation, Soul Manipulation (Can corrupt terrain and beings, down to their very soul)"

Can you explain his Dura Negation right quick (It's really confusing).
His blade separates the atoms of what it touches, making it able to cut nearly anything regardless of durability.

Already added Bison. You can choose Buggy as your second character.
I didn't notice it, but I'll pass, I don't have enough time to follow the rounds of a second character.
Also, just to be clear, could you double check if his healing meets the standards of your hax levels? It's in his Psycho Drive tabber.
He can basically summon a remote beam from a satellite that heals him indefinitely, which is why I thought it might have been too strong.

I didn't notice it, but I'll pass, I don't have enough time to follow the rounds of a second character.
Also, just to be clear, could you double check if his healing meets the standards of your hax levels? It's in his Psycho Drive tabber.
He can basically summon a remote beam from a satellite that heals him indefinitely, which is why I thought it might have been too strong.
If he can heal indefinitely, then that's a bit too much. Buggy is a better option.

How about Daidouji? Her AP scales to 79.79 Tons. AP is higher with Frantic Mode, but her Dura is lowered as well.

Pocket Reality Manipulation is something used to hide battles between shinobi, nothing that'd change the flow of combat.

Back