• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Brackets Round 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
If Todoroki can easily withstand the heat of his own 70 on flames, can Father even hurt him?>

Wokistan said:
If Todoroki can easily withstand the heat of his own 70 on flames, can Father even hurt him?>
Father has other methods of attacking beyond his fire, just saying, and has the AP advantage outside of fire-based attacks.

Also Father resists his own flames/heat as well so Enji would have some difficulty harming him as well.

Also Enji actually overloads from his own heat over time, so enough fire from Father or Father stalling the match would get him.

How does TK work?

Father-telekinesis-knd-o.gif

This is how

That on its own doesn't exactly seem like "much more", considering he didn't seem to try and use it on individuals (though yeah I'm aware CN can't just show him popping a kid). The file is kinda vague and a little bare, have anything really impressive in mind that would be a large advantage for him?

>didn't seem to try to it it on individuals

I mean, yeah, but he uses stuff he TKs to attack Numbuh One exactly because he couldn't properly use his fire attacks in that scenario.

So he'd just barrage Enji with whatever is around him, going off of that.

And I mean, getting into a fistfight is kind of a thing.

The stuff outside the mansion would be things like rocks which should be pretty easily taken care of with 8-B fire to just vaporize them, if need be. Meant use it on individuals as in doing it directly.

How often does Father do that, was that the ony time we see it or does he do it again?

Can he make them instantly like Naruto does or was it off screen?

TheRustyOne said:
How often does Father do that, was that the ony time we see it or does he do it again?
Can he make them instantly like Naruto does or was it off screen?
He does it repeatedly for an entire episode, I don't think he does it often in the series as a whole though.

Instantly.

I am leaning toward Evil Dad due to his duplication and telekinesis, but I'll wait for more arguments. After all, Enji's main attacks, fire, are resisted by Father, leaving Father with the AP advantage and a resistance to literally everything Enji does.

The aging cigar isn't part of Father's standard equipment; although even then it isn't used to ever age peple to death.

That said it could incap Enji by turning him into a baby or severely old man.

Transmutation is turning people to animals which also isn't in his standard equipment and is done through a massive immobile piano/organ, and would require Enji to be a registered KND agent, which he isn't.

Oh. Well, nevertheless, it seems that Enji is mostly reliant, if not, always reliant on fire moves, which Father resists, but then again, Fathers attacks are resistant to Enji. However, judging from the profiles, Father does seem to have attacks that are not fire elemental and can therefore successfully hurt Enji.

Enji will also overheat extremely quickly here and thus will eventually lose that fire resistance

Well yeah. I'd imagine fighting what is essentially a fire quirk user of his calibur would cause him to overheat much faster than he did in his fight with High-End. He'd have to end the fight rather quick here, which will be difficult considering Father also doesn't seem to have issues with being near his own flames.

Oh, I can see Father's match already went up wow. Well, my reasons for him winning pretty much got covered above so yeah, Father just has a lot of variety and can outlast Enji so I see him taking this FRA.

I'd rather wait for Therefir to get here before properly voting, tbh

Father:5 (ThePixelKirby, Psychomaster35, Inverted Tempest, Iapitus The Impaler, WeeklyBattles)

Enji:0

2 more votes left for the Flame Dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back