• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament of P&A: Sigvald the Magnificent vs Sanemi

(PS: Despite this being a Warhammer matchup, this is surprisingly fair and as someone both knowledgeable in Kimetsu no Yaiba and Warhammer, I'll be quick to correct any misconceptions about this fight)

Gonna give my two cents here, but Sanemi's Instinctive Reactions and Precognition will keep him in the fight, his speed buff with Demon Slayer Mark keeps him mobile, and his Resistance to Battle Aura should cover him against Sigvald's supernatural attractiveness, and his RPL and Accelerated Development means he will get better at fighting Sigvald as the fight progresses. There's a huge doubt as to how skilled Sigvald is, but I think Sanemi's arsenal skill covers for it.

I personally think Sanemi takes this high-diff

I was thinking his rapier was similar in a manner to Muzan's Blood Demon Art. I think Sanemi could handle that given he handled Kokushibo's danmaku + Muzan's own whips that had comparable accuracy.

Back