• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So just some initial remarks, but Tanjiro should be able to negate the Troll's regen since he goes up to High-Mid while Troll is only Mid. Troll has tons of options of instant incapacitation but is too stupid and unskilled to use them effectively. There is a noticeably arge skill gap between the two, and I think Tanjiro has roughly a 3x AP disadvantage but makes up for it with speed and agility.

so from what i can tell going over this, Tanjiro has the agility, skill and intelligence on lock, his weapon also nullifies the troll's most major feature, their regeneration. This all are pretty good advantages, where as the troll is significantly stronger both in LS and AP, it's durability is also going to be an issue aside from it's regeneration, Tanjiro's sword is going to have a hard time doing meaningful damage to the troll initially, as it's 3x more durable, is basically too dumb to feel pain AND has damage reduction, along side this, while Trolls are about as dumb as they come, they WILL retaliate against threats. His size and natural range also is a pretty big advantage to keep Tanjiro away as it's literally someone fighting against a person who is wielding a weapon longer and bigger than them, held by an arm that's longer than they are tall and that's not including their vomit.

There are several key threats that Tanjiro has to get around here
1. Avoiding getting grabbed, if he gets grabbed once, it's over for him (LS class 50 vs Class M)
2. Avoiding getting hit by raw Dhar which will just annihilate Tanjiro instantly.
3. Avoiding Acid Vomit, which will instantly melt through Tanjiro and his Nichin blade (there is also the threat of having to avoid damaging it's stomach at all as that will also releases the acid and destroy his sword and him etc.)
4. Avoiding causing too much damage to the Chaos Troll as it's Reactive Evolution is basically on steroids compared to other Trolls, will extra limbs, heads, spikes and other stuff just bursting from it when it gets hurt, which only make it harder for Tanjiro to fight with each non-death blow he deals.
5. Avoiding getting Eaten.
6. Avoiding just straight up getting cleaved or crushed or beaten considering the AP difference.

The Troll does have multiple ways of just straight up defeating Tanjiro but also I feel like the Chaos Troll is so stupid that it levels it out from a stomp, also I feel like since less acrobatic characters like the Ubersreik Five (except for arguably Kerillian) can do it, Tanjiro can perform a bit better.

The Troll does have multiple ways of just straight up defeating Tanjiro but also I feel like the Chaos Troll is so stupid that it levels it out from a stomp, also I feel like since less acrobatic characters like the Ubersreik Five (except for arguably Kerillian) can do it, Tanjiro can perform a bit better.
I agree, I don't think its a stomp by any margin, I actually don't know who wins here, I just thought I'd break down the Trolls major advantages that way when a Demon Slayer Supporter comes on they can go over it easily. I think which ever way this goes, its going to be a high difficulty battle for both sides.

Back