• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh damn... They pure dark, Yee he has an even higher chance with something thats, that dark...
Ban is much more intelligent and skilled to win this match....

He'll utilize his Forcefield Creation (with Shinsoo barriers) and with his lightning cloud attack her blindspots with lightning that she won't see coming (Electric Storm Clouds: Ran is capable of engulfing his surroundings with storm clouds which impair the opponent's vision.)

I guess we should scale every haki user to the most impressive stamina feats 🐵
Is Haki not an energy, which has how... good it is dependent on the individual's own Haki capabilities? Meaning how much it can improve you is dependent on factors innate to one's self?

A few lightning strikes should destroy the Spinning Top, which is her weakness, granting Ran the win easily.

Is Haki not an energy, which has how... good it is dependent on the individual's own Haki capabilities? Meaning how much it can improve you is dependent on factors innate to one's self?
Yes kinda... Something every living thing has but not something everyone can unlock/use.

A few lightning strikes should destroy the Spinning Top, which is her weakness, granting Ran the win easily.
Wrong akumatized object. The Spinning top doesn’t conducts lightning, and it forms it's own energy shield upon use.
Except that she was actually in the right even when Chat Noir attempted a blindside.

huh? What do you mean?
The Spinning Top is not the object that has to be broken to release the Akuma, is the hair comb. The spinning top is Miracle Queen's Akumatized object

In regards of the shield thingy, go to the notable attack section of Queen Bee's profile.

Highly Perceptive Combatant: Ran has an incredible ability to see through and plan what moves will work best in combat for him. Whether it be structuring which way to attack first and follow through, he always seems to plan his style of fighting.

Well finding more things supporting what I said

Koon: Lightning, speed amps, force fields, electric cloud storm. Might be missing some.
Queen Wasp: AP, range, danmaku, mobility (flight). Might be missing some.
His lightning seems short range, speed amps only help if he can reach her, how long can he keep up forcefields and how much do they cover, doesn't that requires a Guardian also what is a Guardian.

Does her ap apply to her wasp, what about durability, and can she create wasp or is she relying on wasps in central park also how does the flight work. More importantly is the Akuma an actual threat here.
It's durability is greater than his ap

Attempting to view these links, I receive an "access denied" error.
😔
The Spinning Top is not the object that has to be broken to release the Akuma, is the hair comb.
Oh okay.
And that's not exactly a weaknesses per se, as it'll trigger Queen Wasp's akuma reproduction.

In regards of the shield thingy, go to the notable attack section of Queen Bee's profile.
Huh that's... interesting? And confusing at the same time.

So if they're immobile how does that help in anyway?

His lightning seems short range, speed amps only help if he can reach her, how long can he keep up forcefields and how much do they cover, doesn't that requires a Guardian also what is a Guardian.

It's durability is greater than his ap
What do you mean "if he can reach her"? We already established she wouldn't fly like a kilometer in the sky.

Attack it repeatedly then.

How high can Ran jump? Found only this
FATALITY.jpg

She need to just be a few dozen meters away

It takes hits from large town level attack mostly unharmed he isn't breaking it also he wouldn't know to do so.
Koon's range is literally dozens of meters

Only key that has Large town dura is her last key which we aren't using here

The ones immobile are the Queen Wasp's copies. But it doesn’t matters because the pre-edit comment is wrong.
What's your preposition then?
Two different prepositions*

Also from the links I've seen in this thread she's confident in going to CQC
Doesn’t seems like a standard technique to me tbh. I honestly don’t see her resorting for that here.

Only key that has Large town dura is her last key which we aren't using here
He either means the spinning top or the Miraculous' durability. That's static.

@Nierre I'm talking about the Miraculous durability. Not Queen Wasp's AP. Those are different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back