• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What stops her from dodging? She wouldn't remain stationary

Can you show the feat where it happened?

And then what? How would he defeat her? Especially since if she sees he's getting close she'll call the wasps to her to cover herself which will protect her
-what stops him from hitting? If he uses his cloud which he most likely will in this situation then he'll be able to easily get closer

-can't im on mobile

-we already said, besides his lightning attacks he can punch with electricity and such. He is extremely proficient in close combat and the lightning based punches would deal some serious damage.

Wtf how? Like what can the other guy do against oh idk, AN ARMY OF ******* DAMAKU WASPS? I SAY THE OTHER GUY WAS WANKED IN THIS THREAD ACCORDING TO YOU PEOPLE RIGHT HERE!
Literally disproved the crazy danmaku with the videos where she fights. It's clearly not 1000s of wasps

Literally disproved the crazy danmaku with the videos where she fights. It's clearly not 1000s of wasps
It is. Did you suddenly forget how she fights? SHE LITERALLY COULDVE SENT THE HUNDREDS OF WASPS FLYING DIRECTLY AT THE OPPONENT.

It is. Did you suddenly forget how she fights? SHE LITERALLY COULDVE SENT THE HUNDREDS OF WASPS FLYING DIRECTLY AT THE OPPONENT.
Which got instantly dispersed with a few trash cans. Besides lightninging them Ran can summon a cloud which not only produces electricity but also makes it impossible to see through it, giving him sneak. The rest is a matter of him shooting her down with lightning.

-what stops him from hitting? If he uses his cloud which he most likely will in this situation then he'll be able to easily get closer
And then what? Queen Wasp is stronger and has the better stamina to take his attacks. Also, it seems like he can't fly. Good luck hitting her when he can't even reach her since she can fly and outrange him from the sky
-we already said, besides his lightning attacks he can punch with electricity and such. He is extremely proficient in close combat and the lightning based punches would deal some serious damage.
That's nothing that she didn't dealt with before. Ladybug and Cat Noir fought villains with Electric powers just fine and she can fight both of them off easily

What stops her from dodging? She wouldn't remain stationary
She can't dodge forever. She's going to be backpedaling the whole time since Ran will be pressuring her
Can you show the feat where it happened?
1 to 2
And then what? How would he defeat her? Especially since if she sees he's getting close she'll call the wasps to her to cover herself which will protect her
When has she ever done that. In this key.
AN ARMY OF ******* DAMAKU WASPS?
Where did she do that against Cat Noir and Ladybug?

He can also use his cloud as a smokescreen to sneak up on her.

That isn't an argument. "Oh he has dodged punches before, it shouldn't be an issue" and so every martial artist becomes instantly untouchable
Queen wasp would still have difficulty dodging tho. I didn’t say she was “untouchable” like you assumed I said.

Queen wasp would still have difficulty dodging tho. I didn’t say she was “untouchable” like you assumed I said.
I mean then what's the point of the argument? Both are good at dodging. One has wasps the other AOE electric cloud.

They both have enough stamina for a good hour of combat so its irrelevant in a fight like that
Alright. But you still did not answered my other points. What stops Queen Wasp from outranging him from the sky and attacking him from there? He can't fly and with tens of meters range there isn't much he can do about it

Also, SBA puts them 4 kilometers away from each other, which means he'll have to close the distance to Queen Wasp and avoid all Wasps in his way to her, while she sends her wasps across the entire range to find him first and sting him

Btw I hate monkeys now because of you.
Get me mad I’ll get you mad
There is no reason to be mad... You have no hopes of being spared now 🐵

Ban is much more intelligent and skilled to win this match....

He'll utilize his Forcefield Creation (with Shinsoo barriers) and with his lightning cloud attack her blindspots with lightning that she won't see coming (Electric Storm Clouds: Ran is capable of engulfing his surroundings with storm clouds which impair the opponent's vision.)

Alright. But you still did not answered my other points. What stops Queen Wasp from outranging him from the sky and attacking him from there? He can't fly and with tens of meters range there isn't much he can do about it

Also, SBA puts them 4 kilometers away from each other, which means he'll have to close the distance to Queen Wasp and avoid all Wasps in his way to her, while she sends her wasps across the entire range to find him first and sting him
That is indeed a good point. Thing is through what I've seen so far, Queen Wasp doesn't go into the air as much. She usually stays a few dozen meters above ground which is in range and thus he would be able to get to her.

If he uses force fields, Queen wasp should use her wasps to surround him so that he wouldn’t escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back