• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Brackets Round 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
3cd904f92b6b51843ddf5975d26b6126
Twenty-sixth round of the 7-B Brackets begins! The winner of this match will make it into the semifinals.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates a fighter was disqualified or got stomped for whatever reasons)

The combatants for this round are Razor Quee, submitted by The real cal howard, and Haru Glory, submitted by RotofBots.

Oracion Seis/Symphonia/Stellar Memories arc Haru is used. Speed is equalized, battle takes place in Mafia City.

Razor Queen reduces 34 Megaton characters to viscera, Haru has a 98 megaton feat.

Razor Quee -

Haru Glory - 7 (DontTalk, Starter, Dragon, Anonymous, Divine Phoenix, Phoenix821, Litentric)

Incon -

RazorQueenAmorphousRender
Da639e6a005a720ad6c87614be5382a4--manga-boy-manga-anime

So AP is irrelevant here. I can't remember but does Silfarion make Haru blitz speeds? If so ..... I really shouldn't have to specify tbh. Alternatively, Blue Crimson or Mel Force should handle danmaku.

The real cal howard said:
Just putting it out there, Razor Queen's limbs alone already are about 3-4 times bigger than Haru himself.
Question. If she's that large, why doesn't she have some form of Large Size on her profile?

Reducing a real human with 9-C dura to gore is 9-A. Therefore lancer queen is High 7-A and AP stomps because the tier gap should be the same

Being 3-4 times bigger than an average person should be Type 0.

@Wok lol.

Size is nice, but within the same strength category mostly just makes for an easier target. Well, it contributes a bit to endurance, I guess.

Still, voting Haru due to stat and varity advantages.

Silfarion makes it so that Haru can land at least 7 attacks in the time it would've previously taken him to land one.

Though explosion + AP advantage really kinda wrecks queen here. It's AoE is pretty decent. Though, luckily for queen, I think everything she does is physical. No flames, or lightning, or gas presumably. But mel force + explosion + AP advantage really do kina ruin their day.

Also, someone should really add rage power to Haru, Lucia, Musica, and Let's pages for the same reason that those in FT have friendship boosts. Some of their battles they win literally because they got angry enough to do so. like when Musica got so pissed off he outright noped sleep manip

Haru - 5 (DontTalk, Starter, Dragon, Anonymous, Divine Phoenix)

Haru - 6 (DontTalk, Starter, Dragon, Anonymous, Divine Phoenix, Phoenix)

@Litentric Ah, sorry.

Haru - 7 (DontTalk, Starter, Dragon, Anonymous, Divine Phoenix, Phoenix821, Litentric)

Since this seems rather desisive the next round will be up soon.

I'm actually gonna postpone the next thread for a tiny bit; I'd like to wait for Cal to comment on the current arguments.

While that's happening I might try and do a quick CRT on Gintama just going off of what's in his Notable Attacks.

Hey, I'm in no rush to have Trigger Happy fight <insert anime main protagonist here>. I'm fine on waiting for Cal.

True to the name of the game, Razor Queen is an amorphous being. Cleaving into it is a minor setback unless splattered. It has only one vulnerable spot (the amorphous bit I've mentioned before) covered by a heck of a lot of that 7-B keratin. Haru'd also have to deal with the Razor Queen's nest, with Melties ignoring durability with their acids. It's essentially Haru vs the Razor Queen and a bunch of blob insect danmaku that he can admittedly one-shot (with the exception of Grinders, Amalgams, and most fusions), but they can also do serious damage to him. Getting bogged down by them also gives him ample time to get bisected by Razor mites. With the minimal AP difference, piercing weapons (which is literally all of RQ's arsenal without relying on its best) will be more effective on him than her due to physiology (RQ needed to be bisected multiple times before splattering and dying).

Oh yeah, forgot about the one vulnerable spot for Razor Queen. Haru will have some trouble harming it considering that the player can't attack it outside of that spot.

The summons should also pose a threat.

That's with a depleted nest, as RQ shows up at the end of the nest. Due to SBA, Razor Queen's our first (the Glooples gather around her), so he has to deal with all that stuff at the beginning of the video on top of he insect.

Honestly, since a majority of what she summons can be one shot, literally one swing of Melforce of perhaps a few swings of Explosion will take care of it. If you take a look at the feat he performed, he literally cuts the parts some of the ocean in half with one swing of Runesave. And Melforce has similar AoE. I don't think mass summons that can be one shot will be a problem.

It'll also be hard to tag Haru due to things like Melforce and Gravity Core allowing him to change directions in midair, and Silfarion allowing him to outright run past many obstacles. And I'd be willing to bet that Gravity core would do incredible damage to that keratin.

I'm also thinking that runesave might be effective against acid, but I'm honestly not sure. Though unless it has decent AoE, I can't see it hitting him. Actually, even if it does, melforce can blow it away.

I feel like Melforce literally blows away most of his problems here. That sword alone makes it hard for anything to get close to him, and has even shown itself to numb and immobilize those stronger than him (I.E King) to essentially allow him a free attack.

If there isn't much more to say I might post the next round before hitting the hay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back