• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
Stored Value: Trigger Happy charges to shoot two coins at once, stunning enemies. Charging longer shoots a barrage of six coins. Trigger Happy is invulnerable while shooting this barrage.
I don't see how Trigger can pull that off with his movement reduced to 0.

If I'm not mistaken Freeze would keep him from moving altogether. While it doesn't last very long, it gives an open window for Corrin to just wail on him.

I guess that works.

Keep in mind Trigger still has to deal with Corrin reducing his attacks by 2x their AP, lowering his stats, and using Hexing Rod to off half his health in the beggining of the fight, as well as all of Corrin's other magical attacks. He can't keep up invulnerability forever, I know that.

Reducing his attack by half gets countered by Trigger tripling his AP with his Legendary Form

Hexing Rod has a low chance to work and can only be used three times max

Half of the 15 MT that would be halved by Corrin is approximately 7.5.

3 X 7.5 is 22.5

So, if he halves his AP, he can go Legendary and still make up ground in AP, even if we assume the Magnitude 8 earthquake is actually where his AP comes from.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo He's beaten people with skill comparable to Corrin before
Wait

Below Average (His solution to everything is to shoot anything in the area)

Corrin does outskill rather well.

AnonymousBlank said:
That should only scale them to the 7 megatons of the initial blast and not the other 17.
That's why I'm being safe and just assuming 15 atm. Also, it's still a pretty good advantage over Corrin, regardless.

WeeklyBattles said:
Stored Value: Trigger Happy charges to shoot two coins at once, stunning enemies. Charging longer shoots a barrage of six coins. Trigger Happy is invulnerable while shooting this barrage.
Is this not game mechanics?

And why would Trigger scale to the full 24 megatons.

@Dargoo Because Trigger is noted as being one of the most skilled skylanders ever, one of the few Skylanders who were chosen to be simultaneously one of Master eon's elite warriors AND a skylander chosen to be a Supercharger pilot

Also, he might decide to shoot everything around him, but he's not stupid. He has fought Kaos on a regular basis along with the rest of the Skylanders and knows how to strategize his attacks.

That really needs to be changed.

He's shown to accurately ricochet his coins to hit opponents from multiple blind spots simultanoeusly

Oh and the fact that he has a Legendary form means he has defeated multiple other Skylanders who in and of themselves are also highly skilled fighters

Being at the epicenter of an eruption like St. Helens is only a 7 megaton feat. The other 17 megatons were released over the course of the eruption which automatically gets thrown out since that is over time and not immediate.

Low chance of working? Entirely false. It has an at least 50% chance to hit and this dude has no equivalent at all to Resistance stat, so that's the fixed chance. With 3 shots, is more satistically likely than not that he gets affected by the end of it.

WeeklyBattles said:
50% chance. As in 1 out of 2 shots will work.
You're ignoring the Luck modifier, which with maximum luck would make it practically work all the time.

Wait, nevermind.

Dragon Ward functions for allies, not oneself.

While Corrin can still reduce stats he/she can't use damage reduction on themselves.

Oof

Also i updated Trigger's intelligence section and am probably gonna add a bit more in a few minutes

Yeah, that really hurts Corrin as the damage halving was my main argument for them countering the Danmaku.

As I see it Trigger narrowly edges them out here.

>Is in awe that his character may actually win

So, yeah, I really thank Weekly for making the arguments for Trigger Happy. I'll go ahead and vote for him FRA.

TBH, Corrin's stages aren't that good, and he has to switch weaponry often. I'm giving it to Trigger Happy FRA

I would actually like someone to answer the point Blank made about AP, because that would change things a lot and I myself am trying to answet that question on my head.

AnonymousBlank said:
That should only scale them to the 7 megatons of the initial blast and not the other 17.
For reference, what SirLancelot is talking about.

Shoot thing fra, if the ap works out as we assumed.

Even if you want to just use the Magnitude 8 quakes as his AP thats 15 Megatons, tripled to 45 in his Legendary form, hundreds of attacks this powerful bouncing around the battlefield at any given time, and Corrin can no longer halve the damage she takes

tfw we were debating skill when shooting a crapton of times is what actually wins Trigger the match

Trigger Happy - 5 (Wok, Yobbo, Starter, Jacky, Weekly)

Corrin - 1 (Litentric)

Starter Pack said:
>Is in awe that his character may actually win

So, yeah, I really thank Weekly for making the arguments for Trigger Happy. I'll go ahead and vote for him FRA.
Unfortunately i dont think i'll be able to make as good an argument against Bazett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back