• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>Copen vs Garnet

You uh...made the last match my guy as the fourth

Loxias vs Toujou is the fourth match

Does that even matter tho? Also both Shirone and King Loxias seem unknown, I don't think that match can get as much attention as this one.

Elemental Intangibility, Absolute Zero, Resurrection... I assume there is some balancing factor regarding those?

Newendigo said:
That he lacks some of those abilities in his LAIX Key.
His profile kinda doesn't state that. Quite the opposite. If it's the case it should be made more clear in the profile.

Well-

From NA/T section, all the techniques that are tagged below Aix Gear for Gunvolt 1.

Quit difficult to differentiate his copied powers and normal gear for Gunvolt 2...-

...SOMEONE BRING ME SMASHOR!!!

I AM HERE!

Copen dosn't have weapons he got from bosses in his LAiX key. He does have ressurection and elemental intangibility in this key, though.

His profile says "All aforementioned abilities enhanced minus copied weapons from the first two games". I do think it should specify that his copy of the Azure Striker Septima is more or less still in tact.

How good is Garnet's Sealing and BFR?

Smashor@ Sonovabich, you took ages to come here. The one that made the Tournament yet the most inactive of all.

Anyway, BFR is only by trapping small objects into bubbles and teleporting them to her home. Sealing is by putting someone or something inside any or her gems.

Neither of those are in-character for her to go, at all.

I think Copen's Elemental Intangibility and Ressurection are better then Garnet's Precog, and he has a pretty good range advantage with most of his attacks.

The Smashor said:
Copen dosn't have weapons he got from bosses in his LAiX key. He does have ressurection and elemental intangibility in this key, though.
So no absolute zero?

And does he use resurrection and elemental intangibility? Are this good enough to... you know... make basically any character without hax unable to defeat him once they are activated?

@DT

He dosn't have it.

Ressurection is used by his combat drone Lola, and is an in character move. Elemental Intangibility is passive, but it requires some energy. He can recharge said energy in various ways, but it's still more then possible for him to run out (If he runs out, he can't recharge for a few seconds)

I see. Then he takes this.... and probably the tournament.

The Ressurection is one time only per battle. He can't ressurect again if he just ressurected.

Copen dosn't spam recharge in character like Gunvolt does and his main method of movement aside from walking takes the same energy as his intangibility.

Whats stopping Garnet from just outlasting him by knowing that he will eventually run out due to seeing it happen with her precog?

Copen can recharge. He dosn't spam it like Gunvolt, but if his bossfight is anything to go by he still uses it pretty often. And Copen isn't defenseless without it.

He can still use all his weapons, he just can't Bullit Dash. He can still tag a target by dashing normally.

Also, I was wrong. Copen can reload even when he's out of bullets. He dosn't have any sort of overheat state like Gunvolt.

Copen has all of his power from tech and his powers from Azure Striker stuff (Electricity Manipulation), but otherwise dosn't have anything from the first two games. No Powernull, no AZ, no wierd energy bugs, none of that. Just look at the Luminous Avenger iX section of his section of his attacks/techniques.

Newendigo said:
Does that even matter tho? Also both Shirone and King Loxias seem unknown, I don't think that match can get as much attention as this one.
Well I'd DEFINITELY join in for a King Loxias match

There are like four five staff members alone who know RHG, let alone the number of regular users lol, its a rather popular verse

Aaaahhhh.

Guess that I'm just some weird outcast bug that has weird outcast tastes and is no mainstream like the rest of humans....

Let's keep with the match.

RHG/Hyun's Dojo/Stickpage is very much mainstream, its one of the biggest animation communities on the internet

but yeah lets not derail

• Stellar Spark: Copen brings over this EX Weapon from Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. It behaves exactly like before.
  • Anchor Nexus: Derived from one of the new Sumeragi group's Adepts known as the Falcons, Rebellio, Copen first entraps the enemy with a string of red energy, and then attacks with a powerful red drill, destroying the enemy in front of him or pulls the enemy away with a Bullit Dash
  • Photon Detonator: Derived from one of the Falcons, Crimm, Copen fires one to three orbs of light that detonate into massive explosions on contact, far larger than a Flashfield would be. High firepower weapon.
  • Orbital Edge: Derived from one of the Falcons, Stella, Copen deploys two high density bladed discs that as the name suggests, orbits Copen using Stella's "Gravity" septima
  • Shroud Spear: Derived from one of the Falcons, Dystnine, Copen fires long-range cloth projectiles that will restrain all enemies who are hit by it, setting up for another attack.
  • Muse's Kiss: Fires projectiles shaped like Lola. Charging them will make them change into the shape of the Muse and give piecing qualities
  • Rising Cyclone: Releases a tornado of spiral energy above and below Copen, it can be used as a form of mid-air jump
  • Darkness Trigger: Lola's new form, upgrading all of Copen's EX Skills and using them automatically on enemies. However, the drawback of this is that it slowly drains Copen's health while in use, but it will never kill him

That is indeed all he has here. How does Garnet plan to get past Prevasion spam- oh... electricity manipulation... well, Copen has dealth with them in the past, what super significant things beside electricity manip can get through Prevasion? If Garnet's shockwave is all it is, then all Copen has to do is dodge, and he should be safe with Prevasion otherwise

But if that's all she can do to hurt him, and possesses nothing else that can get past Prevasion aside from those shockwaves, seems like all Copen has to do is dodge and get out of the way of these attacks, and he should be fine. The only time I would think this could be an issue is that Copen has to get in close to Tag Garnet, but really, nothing else is threatening...

Back